Well?

Well?

This shit just gets sadder and sadder............ Hillary probably has a penis anyway, and nothing is going to change the FACT that she's a lying, flip flopping cunt.

"vote for me because i'm a grill and if u dont ur SEXIST!!!!!!1111"
Yeah, still voting Trump. Sorry.

Only real men take the johnson

Some faggot hipster trying to look mean

I'd rather slit my throat than contemplate voting for Hillary

guy looks like a total fag anyway

If that women is the right person for the job yes.Otherwise I may as well vote for Larry the fastest big Mac flipper this side of Washington

this

ad hoc fallacy isn't an argument.

gonna write in vermin supreme or something else retarded since both candidates are awful. might vote third party if it helps trump lose.

Shave your pussy Jebediah Springfield

Is that a man?
Looks like a yuppie douche bag just went lefist and started listening to Neutral milk hotel.

UNDERCUTS 'n' BEARDS
UNDERCUTS 'n' BEARDS
WERE BIG FAGGOTS WHO GET UNDERCUTS 'n' BEARDS

Man enough? Thats a funny way of spelling "Jewish Enough"...

Pretty much.

I bet I could win a fight with him

look at this faggot with his skinny fuckin arms
he has all these tattoos because hes insecure

God damn. I hate hipster faggots.

Danhald, may i have a word?

I don't see what the big deal is. I'm man enough to vote for a woman.

I'm just not stupid enough to vote for this one.

That beard is fake.

Like Hillary.

gtfo faggot

I've seen that dude somewhere

Name's Ricki Hall

yeah, man enough to be a mewling cuntflap whose biggest ambition in life is starting a designer repurposed knife business and dating lena dunham.

there used to be a time when the only people who had beards and tattoos were bikers and truckers. this shiftless shitstain looks like he bought amazon dash for his eyeliner purchases.

>fag hair
>shit beard
>pleb tattoos

trendy shitbag

>be like me

wtf fucking blind leading the stupid

I'd rather vote for Jill Stein if we're voting by what genitals the candidate has.

I would rather carve my own heart out with a Taco Bell spork than vote for Hitlerry.

>fucking 20 year olds playing dress up
>i'm an old tymey man, from when men were real men!

no you're not
you are an faget

DIE MEME DIE

That's not a man. That's a faggot hipster millennial

you don't need to. she's already got it anyway. it's in the bag, so you can just stay home.

but gender doesnt matter

if you fall for this kind of pandering you deserve to be sterilized. no intelligent or semi-intelligent person makes a vote based on an ad shaming their masculinity due to a lack of willingness to vote for the opposite gender.

Kek

>they think I won't vote for her as a male, because she is a woman
>not because she is a fork-tongued pit fiend that would sell or sacrifice anyone and anything for the sake of her own gain and personal power

Please elect Trump. It would be hilarious

Vote for whoever you want. I won't vote for that Bitch.

I'd rather throw my vote away for Jill Stein who can at least add fucking numbers together and produce a mathematically supportable decision, simply based on that quality alone.

Literally no other candidates have any other qualities, so fuck it.

This chat makes me wanna kill myself

>amnesty to illegal immigrants
>open borders
>wants to wrap his quivering lips around TTP dick because Weld is telling him it's secretly the greatest thing ever
Better luck next time, Libertarians.

i hope you don't reproduce

It's so true it's funny

this is just cringe

Lol. Muh manhood.

Your vote depends on it.

That's what I'm doing. They made me suffer through 8 years of their asshole. Now it's time to vote in my asshole.

ive never meet anyone who looked like that who was straight, those are not men

well, that's a summer poll that includes a random (supposedly) sample of individuals. a lot can happen between now and november. further it talks about the election in terms of the popular vote, when the election is actually determined by the electoral college.

the election will boil down to the same swing states it always does.

That's not a man. That's a hipster douche.

Fuck you cuck

Be sure to vote for her, then. She needs all the help she can get if she's to has any hope of pulling the rug out from under Harambe.

he's gay, and he's man enough.

Pathetic manipulation tactics. That brain-damaged soulless monster is desperate, and so is the money behind her.

I kek'd

You're too old to be here. You know too much. Don't tell these summers what's going to happen.

>cucks/feminists think hipsters are manly

I would rather have a hilarious president than a scary as fuck one.

Hillary will nuke Russia.

jesus fuck, no one wants that insane, gay hating, shady flip flopper in office.

Just about as believable as OP, you fucking gullible faggots.

queen of pandering, puppet of wall street does not have my vote

THE EMPEROR HAS NO BALLS

Dressing like a lumberjack doesn't make you a man if you can't swing an axe.

idiots interpreting the graph and talking politics... trump has been at this floor level twice before and survived. Anyways you turdinos are why we ended up with Drump vs. Hilairy . . .

I bet he also hollars ALLA AKBAR! Besides anyone that actually cares about the country and the people in it would not vote for that cunt.

you do realize an individuals vote in the popular vote doesn't fucking amount to anything, right?

user could vote for his horse and it would have as much of an impact on this election.

>this triggers the fat neckbeard
glorious

Literally all of these are lies.

You don't get out much do ya?

It's Allah HU Akbar. ALLAH HU AKBAR!

says the guy on Sup Forums

If a dirty immigrant can take your job, you didn't deserve it anyways.

Better question is when will people stop pretending their vote matters at all?
If the electoral college picks the president why play the stupid game?

the green party is kooky as fuck though, stein has expressed doubt about the safety of vaccinations and wants 100% renewable energy by 2030 (with no nuclear power)

I wish I could support a third party candidate, but stein ain't it.

I bet he feels the bern. Faggot. She can't even get good models, little own any actual support. Wait til God King Trump smites her.

because the electoral college almost always follows their constituency

He likes being pegged.

Nigga it's night time on a Thursday. I gotta work in the morning

what about a flirty immigrant?

Im man enough to vote for a woman. but that doesnt mean I vote for just any woman

It would be good if he was a libertarian/anarcocapitalist

libertarians are pants-on-head retarded though
I agree with them on a lot of social issues, but their economic policies are a disaster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!

>almost always
So you are saying you pretend your vote matters because sometimes it matches what you controllers decided?

Please respond

it is unavoidable at this point, whether it is hillatry or trump, people should start preparing for a world war right now. Im calling it now, 2019. It has a nice ring to it.

the future

You act like a democratic republic system is new to America. We have always chosen representatives to make decisions for the population.

Also twenty-seven states have laws on the books that require electors to vote for their party's candidate if that candidate gets a majority of the state's popular vote

wow thanks for bringing up vermin supreme I had no idea this guy existed
I feel enriched by knowing about him now
He may well get my write in vote

Dude, I'm Mexican. Fuck Mexicans. I like their drugs, I like their food, I hate the people, I hate the culture, I hate the smell. I hate the women, I hate the religious bullshit, I hate the cholos, I'm disgusted to have anything to do with those degenerates. I'm glad I grew up in the U.S.A, place is the bomb.

can we make this a thing now? pretty please
It'll be like the flying spaghetti monster for politics

>vaccines
>no nuclear

fuk. well nevermind then. god dammit, can we just get a fucking Science Party already?

can she drive a strap-on?

a lot of them struggle with getting the hip motion right

You know, I used to say this. I still agree to an extent. But I've had a $9/hr construction job get taken from me and split for $4.50/hr each on two Guatemalans. It wasn't me. It was two Guatemalans willing to work for $4.50/hr each.

Why the fuck don't the rest? I get that the public constantly seeks out information, and has a higher chance of being misinformed. No less, the public's decision is the decision of the U.S people and consequently, even by a republic's standards, the people rule indirectly through elected representatives, what happened to self-government? It doesn't have to be direct, that's why we have a democratic republic, but elected officials have the possibility to set their interests/values first before that of the people they represent. Otherwise, are they really representing the people of their community, or themselves? Elected officials are also no less rational, sure more educated, but no less selfish than the people they represent. This concerns me, and I feel it should concern others as well.

Googled "man with beard and tattoos stock", took me less than a minute to find this guy that's "with her".

a pricing race to the bottom will destroy companies and entire industries. somehow the same economists that understand that risk still think it's a good idea for labor costs though.

lol sadists.