Men's basketball thread #1

Get in here - Croatia v Spain in 5 bings, should be a fun matchup

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/catalonia-independence-spain-democratic-mandate
nos.nl/rio2016/uitzendschema/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one?

Monkeyball time

No Marc Gasol and Pau is ancient now. Spain is shit this year.

Yeah, but Pau still destroys any other competition outside the US

>rubio

Who /Šarić/ here?

I'm predicting that Spain won't medal this year. Lithuania, Serbia, and Australia all have good chances to beat them.

I hate these dumb fouls in transition. Always happens in Euro play

ZA DOM

Stream anyone?

Holy fuck this American announcer can't even pronounce Gasol correctly. Fucking retard

did Saric pass between that guy's legs?

Who is the face of the Chicago Bull- I mean Spur- I mean Spain?

>don't speak same language as refs
>still get a technical

That banked 3

I fucking hate it when international apehoop stuff happens in american time. Yuros are sleeping and the only people left are americucks or spicanos.

I want to banter with croats or spaniards reeeeeeeeeeeee

Why Spain have no Ibaka?

I'm not that impressed by Saric

Wait I thought Fran and Mike Gorman were going to be commentating this game. Who is this faggot on the mic?

>he rates Gasol
fedora.jpg

Some poor bastard who has been commentating for the other games. No hype at all

watch more basketball

Decent vision on passes, but doesn't look like he wants to shoot. Nor does anyone on Croatia except for Bogdanovic

who's this Paul Gahsole fella

fran is on right now. fran is pretty good for this kind of competitions. gives a very usa centric broadcast. saying well you might of heard a certain players name where he went in his draft or his draft stock

I've watched him plenty. And not just youtube highlights either.

I think of him as a pick and pop/secondary drive and kick player. He plays in the post a lot but he's not that strong, not that long and turns it over a lot. Got decent vision from there though. Could be a useful spacer on the Sixers team though.

That's Fran? I didn't recognize his voice at all, which is weird because I watched all of Brazil vs Lithuania

>NBC pays a gizzilion $ to air the Olympics
>picks a random, no name dude who's never watched basketball to announce the game

Seriously fuck you NBC pieces of shit

lmao this is not Fran you idiot

Nice move by Mario

Someone has to tell me: are you allowed to stay like 10 seconds in the paint without actively defending anyone at the olimpdicks? Or are the refs just shit?

Watched a few matches and this rule really seems non-existing for this tournament.

are you watching on nbc sn? that is fran on the color

>Saric turns it over a lot

This hasn't been remotely true the last 2 years.

Did you not just see his last post up? He literally just turned it over there.

Online nbc stream.

Yeah, there's no three-second rule here

So one play informs your opinion? Again watch more basketball. He's averaged less than 2 TOs the last 2 years and only had 1.5 / game in 2016. He's a really good decision maker for a forward

No 3 second rule, no goaltending if the ball has touched the rim.

Deandre Jordan is eating everyone alive.

I watched him in the qualifiers. He's prone to turnovers in the post. You'll see in the NBA.

that would explain why cousins is doing so well

>tfw banned from Sup Forums

Well at least I have you guys to hang out with

i thought pau wasnt playing or was that marc?

you mean the qualifiers where he was the MVP?

Gasol will score 50 tonight

Thanks Ameribro, enjoy your gold.

>I watched him in international play so I have an informed opinon
jesus christ go back to the ESPN forums

Marc is out because of his broken foot.

>None of the games matter except for Team USA

Get ready because thats how its gonna be with the Warriors next year

Saric was the best player the entire qualifiers, yet you're unimpressed because according to the 30 minutes you've seen he turns it over a lot. Quite the basketball mind you have there

That doesn't discount my point

Are you some salty Sixers fan or a butthurt Croat? Either way you're mad as fuck.

Never count out the spurs.

He's nice, he's probably a solid role player. Nothing more.

and that would make a solid nba career

it's all good

hey

too bad Hezonja can't take more than 2 shoots per game

can't tell whether this announcer has a speech impediment or is just a complete moron

GASall
BogDANovic

You know there are alternative pronunciations to the soft A right buddy?

>even in halftime they talk about MUH AMERICA

god fuck off nbc. give analysis jesus

this, don't you guys watch basketball in Canada?

Saric disappointed me a bit here. Like what I saw from Rodriguez though, he and Simmons should get along well.

streams my man.
hola.

To all Spaniards

I wish Hitler killed you in concentration camps. You are a disgusting nation. Hitler was rights when calling Spaniards a gypsy nation. I wish you all death abd that niggers and muslims rape your woman. I also fucked a spanish girl during ultra europe.

Can one of you niggers gif the mirotic eyebrow raise? I'll pay you in sheckles

Is there a way for you to get a stream to run like a stream that you will see on regular tv?
I dont think so. I am sorry I dont want to deal with freezing streams

what the fuck is wrong with you, kill yourself

debil

doesn't matter both are shit at hoop ball

My is not freeing.

well, good thing I'm a Catalan then

why the fuck do you care what some retard with your flag wrote?

Pushing your dick against a computerscreen doesn't un-virgin you mate. Keep trying though.

you are Spanish, get over it

...are they breakdancing?

Not him, but link?

Jesus, all non US teams play like Highschool Varsity.
Feels good to be the best tbqh.

Get a decent vpn, watch cbc. I have shitty internet and still can stream in HD. Hasn't freezed once.

*froze

jesus, i'm a moron

tell me that in a few months, m8

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/catalonia-independence-spain-democratic-mandate

english or spanish, or other
I am using nbcs one. on there website. But after 15 minutes you need cable provider.

English preferably.

>tell the Catalonians they can't play in primera division anymore if they seperate
>they stay with spain

It's literally that, or go bankrupt.

using hola to watch this
nos.nl/rio2016/uitzendschema/
no ads

Even as a catalan nationalist this disgusted me so much. Kill yourself, slavic scum.

man outside of olympic time hola never works for me. I have tried to watch youtube videos and it barely works when its country locked

Jebem ti mater govno izdajnicko. Ti i koji.se slazu.s tobom su izdajnici hrvatskog naroda. Repka je svetinja u svim sportovima i boli me kurac ako se netko uvrijedi. Krepaj govno.

why are all these game such fucking blow outs? is it just that no one wants to face the us?

opera developer version has a built-in VPN

use cbc, desu

Hezonja is garbage

tried to watch the bbc but would not work. cbc video quality was shit but this works for me.

>tell the Catalonians they can't play in primera division anymore
no football league would want to lose a team like Barcelona

not that we care

I fucking hate those retarded fouls. there was really no advantage

At some point a team may intentionally lose to not face us in an early round right?

What is it with all these people over here recently worshiping Hitler? You know he considered Slavs barely above Jews, right?

Yes.
Why lie?

They probably have more leverage over Catalonia than Catalonia has over primera division mate. They still have fake and real madrid. But I need my sleep, have a good night!

I don't know what you're saying, and I'm not going to find out cause I actually have a job to antend to and I'm going to bed. Enjoy your anger.

It's endemic in euro play. Should be a technical.

gasol is getting irritated that he isn't getting the ball in the post every possesion

Gasol is so fucking cringe worthy and attention whore. I prefer Marc by far.

Well i just dont know the tournament set up i only watch the nba

Why every spanish poster here is a scatalan? Autism is spread in that land lol

>being this mad over apehoop

We cant win anything when only player that gives any shits about Croatia and our team is Bogdanović, while the rest are cock sucking faggots, especially those cunts Ukić and Šarić

He's probably the biggest whiner in the NBA when it comes to fouls, never gets mentioned for whatever reason