ITT: Film that intelligently deconstruct Sup Forums's ideology of racism

ITT: Film that intelligently deconstruct Sup Forums's ideology of racism

Racists will try and attack this film.

ill never understand racism, theres literally trash of every color that need to die

But that film's worldview is so simplistic, OP.

I'm not a reactionary, quite the contrary, but I don't think there's as much depth to that movie as you seem to believe it has.

>try to be nice to them
>they shoot you anyways

Yeah great progressive message there friend

Also gay as fuck. -2/10

He didn't try to be nice to "them" though. The film doesn't paint all blacks as saints as well as it doesn't paint all whites as evil.

You sound like a psychopath :).

Other than the sister and the mother, what whites aren't evil in AHX?

He's baiting you fat autistic Sup Forumsdditors

It would have been more effective as a message against racism if they had gone with the original ending of Norton shaving his head.

Help me get the hook out of my dick wiseguy

the cops?? the protagonist/his younger brother. their sister. It would be pretty fucking retarded to make a film that critiques racism only to blame one race. But you're retarded anyway so there's no point trying to get you to see the truth.

Wouldn't have worked as a story since so much of it was devoted to Derek seeing the Nazis were full of shit.

I agree. Apparently the director hates the film as the studio cut the film for him and changed the story.

The film was altered for a happier ending so idk, i agree it wouldn't have made much sense like that but maybe it was different.

Oh look it's another movie where the nazis are bad guys. How very original.

It does cement the message that no one is blameless though. Leaving it like it is now makes it seem like the same bland message of "poor blacks getting fucked over by the white man" we've seen a million times before. It doesn't ruin the story, it just shows a different message.

Sup Forums hates skinheads too though

mmmh because nazi's are good xD. Never change Sup Forums! epic@

>Nativism is racist

Xeno loving scum.

>the world is so totally black and white, it's good vs evil just like my capeshit movies told me! XD

> skinhead youth gang.
> hangs out in community center basketball court.

Felt forced within the first 10 minutes.

If you actually identify with nazi ideology then you're literally a piece of shit. And also an idiot. Probably votes for trump as well.

MUH WHITE PRIDE!