Hey btards

Hey btards

tomorrow i'm going to do something important

sadly robot face doesn't work appearance might help a lot , so here is my question ยต
>> I'm short , skinny, got long hairs and long beard what should I shave , hair or beard ? (was about to ask dubz decide where I should shave but wtv my thread nv last long enough)

some of mah best p0rn folder pic for you but wtv thread will die soon thanks to aryan us fuck mods or wtv

fuck i'm drunk.

tomorrow important meeting but I wont have to talk just show my stupid face.

I'm ugly as fuck, very short and skinny and have super long hairs and super long beard what shoud i shave to halp.

Both grow back
>no beard + hair = regular joe
>no hair + beard = dr.venture
Shave head

thank you very kind user to post here wether it's img or answer (that was hard to type even worse of that gooogle capcha fuckfuck)

Crop your hair, trim your beard.

I have 10h before I go show my retard face, i'll be hangover as fuck i can only shave one or another i can't trim shiet but i can shave bald head or hairs or attach one with elastic or both or whatever or fuck

These are hard questions with no reference material, post face and I'll be able to tell you.

Personally and I'd trim beard and tie hair up but that's me coz my hair I'd thick AF as it doesn't look too bad.

If you got really thin hair just cut it, that shit just makes you look like a grease ball with it long. And definitely trim beard regardless.

Go to a muslim barber shop for ur beard. Theyll keep it long but make it neat. My rule for hair is simple. If theres no hair touching ur ears or face and ur neck is trimmed down you look good regardless of how long your hair is

Ever think trim hair/trim beard???

can't show face because literaly no camera, no smartphone, no webcam no nothing to show /i can tie hair or tie beard or tie both or cut one or another all i can tell about me is that i'm a wizard very ugly, very short 1m70 or so, very skinny 50kg with long hair and long beard to hide ugly face. Tomorrow will be important and i'll have bag of cum below my eyes from hangover and such. I live in country side and where i am ppl literally point at me when i walk/drive by them cause hurr there's hair eveywhere must know which one to shave head/face/both and i'm so drunk and seriously google you'r such a fucking trashfuckpiece of shiet of captcha