Can we talk about that Red Room video? Is that real? What's in it exactly?

Can we talk about that Red Room video? Is that real? What's in it exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11024046
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Red_Room
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also found this, but I don't know if if it's legit.

what red room video?

Red Room was fake. Lurk more.

strawpoll.me/11024046

?????

wtf is this even supposed to be?

ariana grande's sex tape

Fuck yeah someone find that shit

i know. i'm talking about the picture thats posted. is that an arm? a leg?

found this description :

" Red room: the lighting in the room is literally red. Ari gets banged by a absolutely giant black man. A phone is not used to video, a cam is and it is on a tripod or base, makes for some great, clear shots. He uses her like a fleshlight for like 20 minutes. She appears to be on drugs, maybe ecstasy. He finishes inside of her and is very rough with her.

2nd video: she is in white bra and panties, lighting is not great, taken with a phone. She sings some song nobody has heard, maybe a future release. Missionary and doggy style with a light skinned black man with arm tats. He finishes inside her mouth.

There are 3 confirmed vids with the possibility of 2 more. "

Who is this and why do we.care that she had sex with a camera in the room?

???
Isn't a red room supposed to be a myth about a live internet chat room involving live streamed torture?

use google you fucking scrub

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Red_Room

google brings up fakes and look alikes

What is google?

a fake video of ariana grande still sounds pretty great...

is this real?

fake or not pls someone bring us the vid

google it you scrub

I've heard red room referred as slaughter videos on the dark net? is this bait cause i haven't heard of some Ariana Grande sex tape.

If you have done any research into 'monarch programming' especially in concern with Disney stars, then you wouldn't be surprised if this tape actually existed.

This doesnt answer my previous inquiry

You haven't been in Sup Forums reciently dude

explain 'monarch programming' user

god. i'd watch that so hard

not at all first time in like a year

Too vast to explain succinctly, but it is a form of mind control started very early in life.

Google Disney monarch and make your own conclusion.

Youre welcome.

>Google Disney monarch

all of this is just tinfoil hat shit lmao

its 2016 can we move past this sort of thinking?

Ah horse shit

whats up with this shitty fucking 10 years ago chain mail shit fuck off nigger

here's the tl:dnr version of it. hardcore brainwashing and mind control for possible use by nwo. think winter soldier but with disney and nick stars.

possibly used by this guy, does anyone know his name? i tried google and he's some sort of "writer" and "producer"! i guess he's a big guy in hollywood!

i'm getting tired. i read that as skub

Maybe, maybe not.

It is wilful ignorance to dismiss it out of hand, though.

That shop is so bad

Sausage Schneider

no more like willful brain usage

Check your filename dickhound.

:/ conspiracy theories?

Rob "it ain't rape if you accept the pay" Schneider.

I used paint buddy lol

fag

prolly the man behind the murder of harambe

i can see there being some abusive conditioning, but going as far saying they brainwash them sounds slightly ridiculous. I haven't read about it though so I don't know if it has any compelling evidence.

Freedom of will is the only true freedom

Dan Schneider

This pics seemed legit
1/2

Besides Morgan Freedom

2/2

I need to see it to believe it

I agree that some of the information involved is very far fetched, but there is definitely a common thread and too many coincidences across different eras and people too be dismissed out of hand.

I believe there is something shady happening, but to what extent I'll most likely never know.

>shady

Music video

well yeah i've heard about that girl who played Dorthy from the wizard of oz, who had her life completely fucked by Hollywood since she was a kid and that Hollywood doesn't even acknowledge it

ok

sauce?

fuck off skub lover

I don't think there's any kind of sinister mind control operation going on in the entertainment industry. I think it's more like these young actresses and singers and whatnot are introduced to a lifestyle of constant drug use and debauchery and they become hooked and reliant on their initial enablers (TV/movie producers, record execs, network execs etc.,) to provide them their fix in exchange for "favors." It's kind of an open secret that in order to have a career you need to put out. Read the AGC blind items. They report all the fucked up shit that celebrities do behind closed doors, and they're right 90% of the time. Hollywood is a 24/7 coke/sex/prostitution/herpes fest.

Dangerous Woman

vola?

>AGC
dont use abbreviations normal people won't know user

wtf is AGC

More like this OP?

Go to /hr/ friend. A bunch more on there

Fucking summer is strong in this thread.

You realize summerfagging isn't a real thing right?

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

This site is allegedly run by Robert Downey Jr. and some of his pals in the business. It's pretty interesting. I haven't checked it in a while, but the last time I did there was a post about how a very famous black American musician from Milwaukee was expected to die any day due to complications related to AIDS. Two days later Prince died.

It sure as fuck is and if you didn't know that it's likely because you are one.

oh yeah I've heard of that before. thanks user

I'm not going to argue with you because this a fucking anonymous website and there is no way we can prove shit. But Sup Forums is always full of retards any given month

Project moarch seems fitting in this situation..your not alone user.

tfw a socially programmed person states mind control is not possible

robert downey jr? what's the evidence for that?
why would he do that? and if you know wouldn't other people know and he would get silenced?