youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will you send me some?

favourite way to smoke?

im high too

Are you employed ?

Yo can I get some too?

How would you describe being high to someone who has never smoked

Sorry guys, forgot i made this thread and got stuck listening to youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
Nah man living in Denmark, probably too expensive. Unless you live closeby?

Favorite way is joint. Whn im alone i usually smoke bong tho, makes the weed last so much longer.

Just got unemployed unfortunately. No more work - but thats how it is working as a contruction worker. Really good payed job in den mark btw

Come here and i will get ya high

damn i messed that post up

Thats a tough question. The way you get high gets different with age + it depends on how much you are smoking. The first couple of times were so amazingly fun though! Couldn't stio laughing no matter what, all the stereotypical shit that happens. When you get a but older/smoke a bit more, the high get's a way more relaxing feeling to it. You don't laugh at everything anymore, but you feel so incredibly good. And the way your mind works whille you're high - that's a whole other chapter
All in all, oyu should try it. But be aware, you might get hooked. And if you're hooked on Mary Jane, you might never let her go

you to far. :(

>2016 and still not using real tobacco leaf from real cigars to roll your bluntz.
ITT: noobs.

Nice now i can listen to it as long as this post goes on

I guess, we really don't smoke blunts that often in Denmark, and if we do, it's those prerolled flavored thingys, But we roll amazing joints!

Damn man :( Where you from?

usa: Colorado :P

Sweet man, isn't it legal there? :D

yea. so its real not a problem. Just another day. Its pretty commercialized. A gram is $10 without a medical card.

I'm just giving you shit, homie. However you like to do it, that is the correct way. IMO nothing beats a well rolled doobie. Anything special about the way you guys roll them? Around here people are using glass filters, people always gotta get fancy. A sliver of cardboard from the paper package is all I've ever needed. I guess kids these days are too good for that, heh.

how much do you smoke/spend in a month?

Shit son,, and it's so easy to grow, there must be hella lot of taxes on it for it to be that expensive :p That's actually about the street price here for a gram. We almost exclusively smoke hash though, and i really dont know why. I think its because its so much easier to carry around or something. Real weed is the best tho, there's nothing to compare all those delicious flavors that you get from skunk :p

How many times a day do you masturbate?

Would you fuck a man in the ass?

shoot.... um.... I spent $70 for my last ounce. Lasted me about a month.

Wasnt my post, but im op so ill answer anyway, ha. The last year or so when i've had a job i 've spend about $800 a month, before that, whatever i could afford on students pay ($1000 pr month, so about $200). But then theres all the friends that smoke, they spend just as much

Since im living in a collective, i dont really get as much private time as i want. but at least 1 time pr day, be it toilet, shower or pc

Well, depends..

Depends on what?

Might be important to add, we get payed for studying in Denmark, about $1000 pr month

Why are we here?
What's life all about?
Is God really real?
Or is there some doubt?

Do you jack it when high?

Well, if I ever fell in love with a man, I wouldn't deny myself love, but since im not really attracted to men, i dont think that would happen

you sound like a fucking tripper hahaha love it mate

GTFO really? Colorado user here. Curious about this.

Didn't expect such a reasonable answer on /b. ;)

i actually think the answer is that we don't have a purpose, or rather that we make our own
We are animals that by chance got intelligent, and therefore we can think about things that really werent meant to think aboout
we live, we reproduce, we die. My purpose in life is to enjoy that time i have here in my life, and by god, thats going to mean a lot of joints in my lifetime!

And god.. I don't believe that there is a higher being, but who knows, might be wrong, and im open to expenriences

Yeah man, its called SU - Statens Uddannelsesstøtte (The Governments Education support)

Come up with sad lyrics for the song I'm writing. Just a line if you want

Sometimes, other times i think its really weird.. one time not long ago, i was about to take a wank in the shower while really high. while i was at it, i pictured some girl getting banged, but then my inner camera kinda zoomed out, and it saw george r.r martin in my head, and that was way too fucked up, havent really showerwanked since

Drunk as fuck here is being high better?

I'm sure you wouldn't like it because you'd have to pay a lot more in tax to ever get such a thing

Dont get me wrong, i love my alcohol, (probably a but too much as well), but nothing really beats the relaxation and awesomeness of getting high

Hehe, seems like you've never watched Monty Python's The Meaning of Life!

I can't remember the last time I rubbed one out in the shower.

How do you like to enjoy a Rusty Brown's ring donut?

Indeed, we do pay quite a bit of taxes. But we pay students, because we've realized that the youth is the future, and investing in them, is investing in both the economy and the all out wealth of the country. We give everyone equal opportunity, be you from a drunk home, a normal home, or a junkie home. Everyone can study if they want to, evonomy is not a factor. But social issues does, but thats a whole other matter

Just got this does it look good?

I'll allow it.

What do you like to listen to while high? Mellow stuff? Or something a bit more uptempo?

Just droped lsd and weed. Felling fucking amazing

It is a pretty good system. But I don't think it would work in the US since the whole reason they left England was because of the taxes

nah but as i think i mentioned earlier, i live in a collective, so there's people here all the time, never really sleep alone in my room

Haven't tastem them, love donuts though

OP lend me your wisom.
>be me
>about to finish HS
>sadly Im fucking miserable while at school
How do I make it through with my happiness?

Pretty good, Far from the best I've seen.

Leagues ahead of the worst I've seen though.

are you high?

fuck every bitch you can
then kill yourself
do it again

And that's up to you! It just saddens me to know that because everyone wants more for themselves, the weakest and those without a chance will always suffer the worst

Nah, I'm from DK as well so I can't really do much haha