Hey faggots. I've got an interview tomorrow at this shit hole. Any stories from bk(or just fast food) employees...

Hey faggots. I've got an interview tomorrow at this shit hole. Any stories from bk(or just fast food) employees? Bonus points for asshole customers or shitty bathrooms.

I just wanted to let you know that I've never worked in a fast food place.
I hope this helps.

Thanks that helps a lot.

Why BK?

They where hiring and I'm a poorfag.

Bump

Triple bacon XL heavy on the cheese and heavy on the bacon.

So why not any other job?

>be me, 19 yr old
>get job at mcdonalds
>never say a word to anyone other than "ok", because autism?
>always worked at the grill
>never wipe ass,so I could pick out dingleberries and put them in the meat
>goes on for about 2 weeks before a co worker sees me picking at my ass
>manager comes up to me
>"user, are you doing what I think your doing?"
>"ok"
>take half cooked burger off grill and slap the manager in the face
>"gotcha"
>run away, and haven't left the house since

I applied to other places, they just gave me an interview and the manager seemed decently chill.

That was beautiful. Thanks for teaching me a new behavior.

Worked at a BK right after high school. It wasn't bad at all. Mad some cool friends, got laid alot. Good times.

*made

One of my first jobs was at a hungry howies pizza. I have come to realize that the easy jobs that dont pay so good are also the most fun.

If trips you have to show up to the interview in relatively formal clothes, plus sandals.

Used to work at one. Shitty manager always said my drawer was short but he was just lying and stealing money.

They treat you like shit and don't pay overtime.

Wouldn't that differ manager to manager?

I don't own sandals, sorry m8.

>get order
>customer complains
>we decided to slap our dicks on the guys burger
>the new guys jizzed on it.
>we give it to him
>he ate it
>never found out

You apply online or in person?

Most places make you apply online and i have not got shit back from them goddamnit.

What country are you from? In Canada there are lots of temp foreign workers and that really fucks with local employees at food joints. I used to work at wendys and I was the only white kid. shit sucked.

Online. Took a few days to have them call. That probably differs from manager to manager.

why do you even have to interview. What the fuck are you gunna say to prove you deserve such an incredible opertunity?

To prove you can do shit on time I guess.

Usa.

Maybe they'll ask him how to spell opportunity.

Easy to steal bags of frozen burgers from at night.

Pepper your angus for a fucked up stomach cause you'll end up eating there a lot and it will kill your intestines
Source: Former taco shithole employee

First job was there. You'll get alot of shit for working in there, though sat nights can get free lines of coke, whatever your poison if you throw them a few free whoppers

>Hurr hurr he dunn spellt stuff wrong.
I speak 4 languages you arse hat

I worked at BK once. Be careful. One day my coworker was working the drive through. Car pulled up and the customer was wasted. An argument broke out and he was killed by an alcohol.

8/8 bretty gud

>Killed by an alchohol

>Being this new

Bump for lulz

No 404 plox

Current BK employee here, ask me anything thats on your mind. From new zealand though..

I don't recall burger king in LOTR fake and gay

Elves had the monopoly on product placement. fucking lembas shits

I work at a Dunkin Donuts and in my two years experience, tonight I dealt with the most cuntliest of cunts in my time here.

>women comes through drive thru
>orders 2 small ice coffees
>gets to window
>" evening ma'am your total is $4.90."
> she pulls out two coupons, both a dollar off for COLD BREW coffee.

If you guys don't know. A DD ice coffee =/= cold brew. It's a a dark roasted bean that after its grinded, is kept in a cold room in water for 12-15 hours

>apologize and state that the coupon is not for regular blend ice coffee. Inform her that the cold brew is a different product.
>bitch ain't having it
>"I COME HER ALL THE TIME..." (First time I've seen her and I work 5 days a week 8 hour shifts)"... AND THEY JUST USE THE COUPON ANYWAY. JUST FUCKING SCAN IT."
>I tell her that's impossible because either they'd have to ring up your order incorrectly, or the coupon wouldn't work.

This cunt snatched those coupons out of my hand and said
>"you clearly aren't cut for this job."
>she pays the $4.90
>takes out cell phone and says "what is your name?"
>"user-Kun ma'am"
>"ok I'm calling corporate tommorow and your manager. You don't know what the fuck your doing and you don't deserve to work at my Dunkin. For now on we're going to the McDonald's down the street."
>that's fine ma'am.

Will continue

I know a guy who works at BK in Oklahoma. Would you like him as a reference?

Interested

go on....

Better to do one thing right than four things wrong

>Be me 2 years ago
>Be at Burger Kunt
>Be slinging patties on the grill
>Manager comes in
>user, why aren't you on register?
>We're short one cook on Mr. Dick cheese
>I don't give a fuck user get your ass on the register
>user, where's the other cook?
>Mr Dick cheese, didn't you hear?
>No what?
>He was killed by an alcohol

True story
>

Is that right?
Who are you voting for in your disaster of an election sir?

Maybe 20 minutes later.

>headset gives beep that someone pulled up to window, but not the box
>go up to window
>same two cows with the coupons
>"Hi what can I get for you?"
>"These coffees taste like fucking shit. You really are not cut out for this job."
>I remembered their order so if they come back and possibly order it again I know who tf they are
> "ma'am I made you a two small ice coffees both with hazelnut and one with 2 creams one with two milks correct?"
>"yeah well they're fucking gross."

Tldr I made exactly what she ordered.

>"if you're not satisfied we can just remake it for you free of charge."
>she accepts so I go and make the coffees THE SAME FUCKING WAY I MADE THEM THE LAST TIME.
>give them to her and she takes a sip.
>"better."
>"great now would you like me to take your old coffees?"
>without even reply, she takes the lid off both of the old coffees and dumps them in my drive thru, drops the cup on the ground, drove off with a thank you.
>mfw she's in her 70's and looks and acts like that

If I wasn't clear about anything I can answer questions. Also I was smart enough to keep a coworker nearby so if she or I said something out of line there's a witness

You Sound like a smart ass son.

is that.... is that all ?

Fuck meant without a thank you

Kek

no its too late.
The story is ruined.

She called my manager. Ik because my manager texted me about it.

She really is trying to take my job over the fact I couldn't honor her coupon.

Lmao

O no.... you might loose your incredible job.

noooooo

I think the thing that kills me the most is that even though she called my GM and she was just a cunt in general. Is that she came back and asked me to remake the coffees and still didn't say thank you even though I was cool the whole time and let her call me everything in the book

>over 2 dollars

I work at a McDonald's in wealthy part of the city. If a customer is really rude and doesn't tip I'll drop their food on the floor.
I feel bad about wiping my dick and balls on asshole customers food though. I have herpes and even with a flair up I still did it, I was an immature teenager at the time so I never gave a fuck. Now that I'm older I'll just drop the food on the floor.

I'm not, my country isn't having any elections at the moment.

Lmao nah not even close. I've been there for two years and I'm going into training for assistant manager.

The retard who called my boss said that I didn't accept the coupon for cold brew and my boss told her "yeah he couldn't take it."

I'm not mad over I might lose my job, which I won't, I'm mad someone wants to get me fired over 2$.

this is bait for people who never tip and it will work because it always works

>Be Me
>Work at Burger King cause nowhere else would hire me
>7.5 qts come in
>I take their order and give them their food
>"Hey, can I have your number"
>mfw I am a virginfag
>ecstatically give them number
>They hand me a card and tell me to watch a video
>"You'll really love it!"
>mfw I gave my number to mormons

I get a call about once every other day

damn that's gotta suck

Racist

>bk
Black Kock?

Lmao they send out the hot chicks to get the young men to their churches.

>tipping
>at Mcdonalds
You don't deserve tips at a fast food place. Work somewhere that requires a little more customer service then maybe.

True story OP

> be me
> be 19
> get job at Wendys
> first day of work
> do training modules and orientation for 3 hr
> most of the staff are faggots
> time to get to work
> hereisyouruniform.jpg
> stick it out, getting trained on fries
> seriously, fuckthis.jpg
> go to washroom and change
> walk out and never return

But hey, they paid me for training

Also, I had one lady come in one day and ask if our onion rings are made out of chicken.

I have a few interesting customers that i've had to deal with. But, other than the interesting customers. the job sucks, I can't get enough hours and we are always short staffed

old but gold

I've done the training at nearly every fast food restaurant that exists. I think I should just make a career out of orientations.

>killed by an alcohol
Didn't know they served drinks..

Hey newfriend

> an alcohol