>tfw e-gf said egg man was cute
>broke up with me like a day later

thinking of just ending my life

That guy looks like an old woman. He should just kill himself 2bh

>tfw -30 bank account
>just want a 12 pack of pbr and ill be alright
Fucking end my life bros

looks like your average drumpf supporter

According to Albert Camus' vision of absurdism, we create the meaning of our lives, but we inevitably see through that constructed meaning, so therefor the meaning of life is in that construction.

Eggbert had this super depressive, defeatist view of life being meaningless and painful because he's not one of the "chosen ones" (i.e. he didn't win the genetic lottery in looks... nor in brains). Then he got laid and got a white trash job, and now he's supporting the most retarded candidate imaginable. I can't wait for him to see through this constructed life - it's such a shoddy one it's bound to fall apart.
As far as I know, he's literally working minimum wage grunt jobs, despite having a college degree. I don't care if is degree is in communications, ceramics, or African American studies... with a BA he should be able to find something better than that. Shit, go into the Peace Corps or Americorps or something. But instead he just makes himself miserable. It almost seems like he likes being miserable.

>mike's hard lemonade
what a faggot family

>Trump

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why is it always the depressed virgins who like him?

I'm not a virgin or depressed

forgot to add stupid, inbred, brainlet, etc

really anybody that doesn't understand sociology, law, or economics

Hey I'm just glad Bernie got blown the fuck out, Hillary will just be another Obama but that old kike would have been a disaster

wait a minute the eggman got laid?

Not a big fan of Bernie desu. Centre-left is where it's at

Ok good

Yes in 2 weeks

>chileANO

CTR pls go

I just want football season to start

I'm glad that no Packers were injured tonight though

Fuck you

That's your gf's job

Gotta use up that $6 million (oy vey) or Hillary won't give them any more money

>that doesn't understand sociology, law, or economics
>centre-left is where it's at

t. jew globalist

>shillary cuck

Yeah because hillshills know how she screwed Haiti and helped islamists gain territory in North Africa.

>hillshills

nice