Hey fuckers, looking to lose 40-50 pounds in 3 months, any extreme-ish deit tips that worked for you guys?

Hey fuckers, looking to lose 40-50 pounds in 3 months, any extreme-ish deit tips that worked for you guys?

Meth works pretty good.

Super secret extreme diet that worked for me:
PUT DOWN THE FUKIN FORK!

nice dood

Amphetamine

Eat small amounts of calories per day, when hungry drink lots of water to supress the feeling. Fight the starving feeling with willpower. Do cardio - cycling running whatever couple times per week. It will be hard as fuck but you get used to it eventually and you'll feel good after every exercise you do.
I went from 90kg to 72kg in a short time span

Chop off your legs. Guarenteed to lose a lot of weight. Like 25-30% of your total weight, at least.

There's no great secret to weight loss.
Simply ensure that your caloric in the is lower than your caloric output.

Log everything you eat, and it's Caloric value.
Start exercising.
Cut soda, increase water intake (approx 1 Oz for every pound you weigh)

Losing weight at the rate you propose is unsafe and frankly, counterproductive, as you will most likely put it all back on anyways

Only came here to say this.
/thread

Read somewhere if you eat once a day, bout a hour n a half before bed, you can lose 3-5 pounds a week idk

Don't be a pussy and start smoking crack. It really works.

How many calories do you suggest per day? With cardio, light workout?

Thanks for the suggestion will consider aylmao

Eat yogurt and oatmeal. I've lost 30 lbs this year. 1 yogurt for breakfast, bowl of oatmeal for a snack. Eat a light lunch and dinner. Get off your ass and move around a bit throughout the day. Depending how big you are you can lose a few pounds a week doing this. Just don't eat anything bad for you, and eat small portions for the actual meals. Also, drink plenty of water

I lost over 22 kilos in 3-3/12 months .
Count calories
Be active.
That's all there is to it.

I'm back on the fat train now thinking about sorting my shit out before it is too late and I have to start over again.

Alcohol is downfall avoid it like the plague .

Best of luck

Eat oatmeal anytime you feel like your starving. Oatmeal will fill you up more than you think

Don't eat and do alot of activities

Also visit /fit/
Helped me out a lot and kept me motivated .

I stoped using b for a long time .
I was obbsessed with fitness.

fuck all the bullshit. I lost 100lbs real easy. I just quit fucking stuffing my face all the time and Walked 10mi a day

try boxing, maybe yu will not lose all thath weight, but you became fit and though.
Boxing is like a religion an ideal, will make you better, if the weiht is your only goal, try meth instead

Atkins

Only eat nutritious foods and only as much as you need to function, do some light cardio 2× per week or so

Thanks a ton, appreciate the advice. gl to you as well my friend
I do realize its slow process kinda blows, im 240 6"2, just starting to hit that weight where my job is bearing on me

>>/fit/

/fit/ are dicks dawg

Actually eating protein will fill you up more than anything els .
It takes longer to digest.

When I eat pure carbs like pasta I'm hungry again in about 2 hours.

Chicken breast or tuna is your best friend. Turkey is even lower in calories than chicken . Allso get any fish or sea food like muscles (lowest of them all).

Oat meal is good if you want to work out hard an hour or two after you eat .

seems like something i would try if i had access to such a gym, sucks living in a village

What I did was pretty fucking retarded but I didnt have a clue what I was doing so i ate like 1 meal per day and would be hungry for the rest of the day and when I went running I'd run on an empty stomach, that approach is stupid and reckless and required a lot of discipline but I guess it achieved the goal.
Google a TDEE calculator and for example my daily energy expenditure is 2600kcal so if you plan on losing weight eat around 400kcal less also remember that your weight fluctuates a few lbs so dont get discouraged and track your weight over a couple of weeks.

>break fest, dry cup of whole grain cherios.
>lunch, ham sandwitch on whole wheat small amout of mayo, side of carrot sticks
>snack, apple
>dinner, one power bar, watch the calories and sugers n shit.

do p90x at night before bed.

did this everyday went from 380 to 260 in a few months. before i got lazy

Adderall & just water. Pick up smoking cigarettes. Exercise

Thanks for the advice, gonna work up a plan to get my shit back on track, all this is a great fucking help bros

start from the basics, mirror, jump rope, and a stick
next buy a heavy bag or make one by yourself, do a lot fo shadow boxing
run
jump
pull ups
more shadow boxing
run
see video on youtube or try wikihow, is pretty good

believe in yourself read some boxe routines, it will rule your life

i love it, unfortunately i have an accident some years ago and the doc says "no fights or you die" so i have to quit it.
But you neck is good and you can do it

Winstrol

sorry to hear man, really tempting.. think i might go threw all these suggestions and see which one im most interested by and can keep at it, thanks for advice