Black Lives Matter is a fucking joke. Fucking niggers just chimping out at the drop of a hat...

Black Lives Matter is a fucking joke. Fucking niggers just chimping out at the drop of a hat. Let me see that shit go on in my fucking neighborhood. Those niggers would get well acquainted with Molotov cocktails, shotgun shell bombs, and gratuitous doses of .223.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0j9x_AhLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's exactly what they want you to do.

Why not .308?

Never forget the true (((enemy)))

Nah you wouldn't do anything.

I want some of those shotgun shell bombs

>Armed black man is killed
>By black police officer
>In black neighborhood
>Black people riot
>Burn down black businesses

>I FUCKING HATE DA WHITEYS

Because he's a skinny dyel poorfag

Don't own anything that shoots that. I do have the good ol 7.62x54R though.

>I hover above you
>Life pulled out your mouth
>I become you
>Opening of the mouth
>Unlawful possession
>Jellyfish in cold sweat deep end
>Hollow shell twitch disconnection
>Pupils swell
>My entrance
>Hijacked no questions asked

NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ID LOVE TO SEE THEM TRY.

dude this is Sup Forums, not an NRA forum. go be a whiney bitch somewhere else.

Fuck you Collin.

> mfw you're a 16 year old white kid who gets driven to school by his mom

Dude this is Sup Forums fuck off with your faggot self.

just start the fucking civil war already you amerifags
the suspensions is killig me

>Black Lives Matter is a fucking joke

On the contraire friend. BLM is as seriously serious as the black panthers were. They're nothing but a bunch of communists threatening to destroy anything they come in contact with.. I say fuck their shit. They need to brought down a notch, the fucking NIGGERS are out of control again, guys.

Also, I hate how I can't say white pride without it being a hate crime, or me being called a stormfag.

They can't cone to your neighborhood. There's only one car and the wheels got repossessed and no one can find the jumper cables...

>mfw you're a darkie

> black panthers
> communists

ths user never left the 1980s.

Joo Joo Abrams

huehuehue

>Looks back at history to see what can happen

Lol its 2016!!!

You are being called a storm tag because you act like one. How can that shock or bother you? You call black people 'niggers', and you want to 'take them down a notch'. That's pretty much the textbook definition of a hard core racist. If you're not going to change, then just own the adjective you've earned.

Spotted the self hating liberal.

Bigfoot was interviewed on The Patty Winters Show this morning and to my shock I found him surprisingly articulate and charming.

America never understood what the fuck communism was. It was just the Russian boogeyman come to brainwash your children;

Regarding race relations perhaps remember the only reason you live in a well developed nation with vast assets and global interests merely 200 yrs after your inception came right off the back of slave labour. Hell you still use slave labour.
1% of Americans are in prison (obvs, higher rates amongst blacks) and this prison population produces vast amounts of goods.

Fuck you brad

Kikes in general

do you have more infographics like this?

I'd rather go to a prison then a jail. Where I live, jail is like 20 people all together in a single 30ft cell where most people sleep on the floor and get jumped and robbed by niggers. On the other hand, prison has carpet floors, 3 warm meals a day, cell withs bunks and drapes covering the toilets, and the guards are easily talked into smuggling shit in for you.

Why would Jews promote race mixing? What's the goal?

Never ask this question, dammit, here we go, strap in kids...

You talk a lot of shit but keep in mind, I'm white and I will frag you the first chance I get you little bitch.

You don't rate son, and all this bullshit you're sending out into the world is gonna get you kilt.

The Patty Winters Show this morning was about a boy who fell in love with a box of soap.

A black custodian mopping the floor in the men’s room asks me to flush the urinal after I use it. “Do it yourself, nigger,” I tell him and when he makes a move toward me, the flash of a knifeblade causes him to back off.

Yeah, many stupid ideas are easily stopped by obvious questions.

It's from American Psycho, n00b.

Could you guys imagine if we never had slaves and just left all the blacks in Africa. It might have been hard for us at first but it would have been worth it. And American would be so more advanced than it is now cause all the time wasted on them

Wonder who started the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Fine. Call me whatever you want. Just so long as it's not NIGGER. Or late for dinner. Kill yourself sjw.

Spotted another storm fag

>implying most "blacks" of America don't chimp out at every chance they get
>implying most "blacks" of America care about you or your family (they don't even raise their own kids)
>implying he dindunuffin

You're fucking delirious. I hope a peck of wild niggers rapes your 7yo daughter infront of you while you chant "it'd not his fault, it's mine, he's been systemically shat upon by the system, I'm a racist, my daughter deserves this BBC."

You're a cuck

The funny thing about that is the Implication is that Europeans went over to Africa armed with guns and nets.

The reality is slaves were traded for guns and gold. They were sold by Black Africans to White Europeans - so technically black people are as much to blame for chattel slavery as white people.

All we did was improve efficiency...

Dollars are made of cotton. That makes us all cotton picking niggers.

Why would they need jumper cables if their car was repossesed? You are stupid and need to leave.

The irony is you're posting a pic of Philando Castile there.
Squeeky clean record, legal gun owner, shot down by a rookie who lost his shit, and then got his colleagues to conspire to commit fraud on a police report to cover it up before they had to pull the first edition when it got attention.

BLM's failing is that groups using the hashtag have a habit of defending ALL blacks including the ones who ostensibly fucked up. Your failing is that you dismiss ALL blacks including the innocent ones where you're actually defending deeprooted police corruption.
This is why your country is the world's equivalent of that old guy who used to mean something but is now decaying into alzheimers. You're all a bunch of hysterical drama queens who don't give a shit about how many rights of yours you need to erase or how much you need to fuck your own country up as long as it lets you make a non-statement nobody cares about.

Yeah but those were the higher up working niggers. Still employed by whites.

ur a sad faget

Go get em OP.

So much this

Some chimp was riding his bike on the sidewalk, so I stepped into the grass to avoid him. He also swerved into the grass while shouting excuses like "I was going into the grass bro, you have the right of way". Clearly subhuman filth.

Nah Europe and Africa have been interacting for thousands of years.
Subsaharans (Malians, Moors at the time) used to occupy and run a large part of west Europe for 800 years from 700 AD til 1500 AD

Yeah, you're opinions on this are really fucking basic, common, and simple minded.

This same fucking thread doesn't need to happen sixteen times a day. It's the the Toyota Camry, the plain white rice, the black polo and khakis of political opinions. It's about as interesting to discuss as tax law.

Nobody fucking cares. Literally nobody of any worth or value has any interest in your thoughts on this because 60 million other people are saying the exact same shit right now on thousands of other communications platforms.

You must feel so fucking special.

>"Fucking niggers just chimping out at the drop of a hat"
ur right op! idk why they could possibly think racism still exists nowadays.

another fag spotted

Fuck off you non American faggot.

Remember when we were allowed to own blacks and do with them as we pleased?
I'm sure that didn't fuck up their heads at all.

Philando was a piece of shit driving around smoking weed with those little kids in the car. reached for his gun when the cop asked for his id.

You're the strongest evidence there is /against/ democracy.
It's like letting a child handle your taxes. You know you're gonna get the forms back still empty, and covered in crayon and shit.
You do not possess the mental stability to make your own decisions.

Unfortunately we have to deal with it. Well you do. Tbh it's your problem, for us it just means we're losing competition, so hey keep it up.

I'm sure when somebody shoots you in cold blood there will be an idiot to defend you as well.

This was the 1600's - Africa was ruled (as it has been and is to this day) by Black Africans. Europeans may have had trade-posts and colonies but they weren't employing the slave owners.
Slaves were captured from competing tribes by African warlords, sold on for guns which they used to get more slaves.

I hope you go to jail and ironiclly get raped by neo nazis since they are pussy ass queers. And you are too.

do your research.

Is that a serious question?

Nope.

Saw the blog that originated those claims. Also saw how they forged the statements they illicitly ascribed to other media who never made such statements.
It's straight up alt-right propaganda, complete fabrications. To lie is to imply guilt, i.e. this never happened. What we can be /sure/ happened, is that the cops lied on the report - so what incentivized their fraud? Were they being too honest?
It's incredibly how you gluehuffing rejects are willing to allow that kind of shit because you think it'll stick it to the darkies, I guess your mind isn't capable of comprehending that the law is applied uniformly and it fucks you just as hard.

This guy gets it.

Americans are trash.

Yeah, you Yankees are basically the world's hypocrites.

>freedurms
>peese
>durpmocracy
>equalitee

he's been arrested 22 times. i watched videos of him driving around smoking weed with small children in the car.. what the hell are you talking about?

>>This is the best I can do to make fun of my political opposition.

Fucking adorable.

lolno
Castile was arrested zero times. That claim was based on photoshopped material just like the claim from the PD that he didn't have such a license - they never made the claim. Its real source was the blogger's photoshop + a tweet template.

>22
Though you may be thinking of the other guy shot around the same time, Alton Sterling. He DID have a long criminal record.

Which, btw, was apparently a credible enough source for Fox News.
This is how you know America is truly fucked. Like their followers, major media sources like Fox now willfully adopt blatantly fake material from blogs as gospel if it fits their partisan agenda. Millions of Americans are voluntarily living in delusion.

standup citizens.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0j9x_AhLc

Do you live in minnesota? Because I do.

You're 100% wrong. He absolutely was arrested dozens of times for traffic infractions, his social media presence heavily implied gang affiliation, and the pigfucker that greased him was the same one that responded to the armed robbery call days prior, and castile fit the description of that suspect.

We have already heard radio recordings of the pig saying he's stopping the car to investigate related to the robbery.

You talk a lot of shit but keep in mind, I'm white and I will frag you the first chance I get you little bitch.

You don't rate son, and all this bullshit you're sending out into the world is gonna get you kilt.

It's really hard for you to tell them apart isn't it?

The fuck are you on about? That's castile and his horsefaced bitch that put his snuff film on facebook live

It came from their fucking facebook dipshit.

Oh okay.
I guess we can just forget about the forged police report then. Probably means nothing right? Besides why waste our time focusing on systemic corruption and officers cooking the books on homicide cases when there are people smoking ganja?

>Remember when we were allowed to own blacks and do with them as we pleased?

No, because I'm not a couple hundred years old

i've seen no evidence of that.

DON'T ASK THAT QUESTION, OR I'LL REBUTE IT WITH LOGIC, REASON AND A GENUINE ANSWER, LIKE THIS GUY:

They pulled the initial report and then opened an internal affairs investigation into the officers for doctoring it.

about how the U and the C are the same exact person.

an investigation was opened?! omg.. i cant find any record of that but if so that proves he was shot in cold blood!

better go riot in the streets and throw bricks at cops heads.

Actually it didn't. And don't forget millions and millions of whites were slaves too. Maybe not in the US, but since you seem to be dumb enough to think slavery affects them even if the people chimping out were NEVER slaves.. maybe you think white descendants of white slaves a few more hundreds years back also have the same problem!

But wait.. they don't because you're full of shit.

Ah god damnit, I never noticed that until now

You got me there. I'd like to apologize to any 200 year old nigger walking around today. If they want to chimp out, I'm okay with it.

The niggers have no chimping idea.

The nigger in star wars was the least memorable character.

half the people chimping out are white guilt cucks. at least in mn where i live that seems to be the case.

Fuck off Lando was cool