Comfy movies thread

Post movies that you watch just to feel comfy and relax. Not necessarily masterpieces or your favorite movies, just the ones that you would watch on a free weekday cold morning to pass the time.

Pic absolutely fucking related.

dude

I found that movie quite enjoyable and moving. I'm gonna watch that again sometime.

Rush Hour trilogy

>t.f.w op posts a movie with a character that has cancer on a board that is cancer

... its like pottery

>laugh out loud comedy

I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT

Before Sunrise

It's a masterpiece and my favorite too though.

500 Days of Summer

if a movie makes me laugh out loud without anyone watching with me (because shit, with friends the shittiest movies can be fun), then that movie's top tier in my eyes

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

ferris is a cunt

lmao

>Not necessarily masterpieces

None of these are comfy, kill yourselves

Stardust

>great soundtrack
>adventures
>humour
>excitement
>romance
>gay pirate DeNiro

ultimate comfyness

Any one of them.
What a fun trilogy.

>hey guys i have terminal cancer and need 16 rounds of chemo
>it's ok tee hee i can go out clubbing and look perfectly fine

No you would be shitting and vomiting blood and look like a holocaust patient. Fucking shit movie

that's not how cancer works

That’s how chemo works

Oh yeah one of those comfy cancer films. I love to relax and just watch a nice comfy film about a man discovering he has cancer in his twenties and that his girlfriend is cheating on him. So comfy.

Seriously though what does this meme word even mean any more.

A guy I work with has brain cancer, he still comes to work. He has to work shorter hours and sometimes leaves early to go to his chemo treatment. But otherwise lives a somewhat normal life, being on chemo doesn't always mean you're going to be a bedridden skelly waiting to die.

fucking summer

Star Trek TNG

"Captain, we have detected an anomaly 5000 kilometers in front of us, it is causing strange fluctuations in the forward shields... "

Comfy as fuuuuuuuug

ratfu was extremely sexy in that one

also, add, "Waiting..."

It really is a comfy film series. Though 3 is behind the other terms in quality, its still decent. I think at that point it's just nice to see the two together again on a wacky adventure.

Still comfy

The Shanghai series is pretty good two as action comedies go