What's the shittiest form of humor?

What's the shittiest form of humor?

Fat humor in my opinion is the most garbage shit, that never made me laugh once. Chris Farley and Melissa McCarthy should both be dead. Hell, I like John Candy, because he never relied on being a fat guy tripping on a banana peel with two ice cream cones. The guy oozed charisma in his tiny roles, sure.

But Big mama shit, melissa mccarthy shit, it's all cancer guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1EyN9xTK94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black humor is the worst, Tyler Perry etc.

you got a problem with aluminium tubes?

why though? fat people are funny too look at and laugh at, they are here for our own entertainment

Anything Adam Sandler puts in his movies

i cant stand jim carrey bs

Anything like what Aziz Ansari does
Like I "get it," and some of it's kind of clever, but it strikes me as being very holier-than-thou, and not in a Bill Hicks kind of way.
Even though a lot of his stuff isn't overtly political, I feel like there's a lot of the typical tumblr attitude to his stuff, and I just cannot make myself laugh at it

Quips.

he can deliver a joke, but the topics of his standups are so shit. It's always milennial pandering "hip" humor about apple apps or uber drivers or celebrity gossip

bruce almighty legit made me cry, tho

>Chris Farley should be dead
Well...

Any kind of comedy. Comedy in general is the most pleb genre that exists. Dark Comedy like Coen Bros are the only exception.

>Chris Farley and Melissa McCarthy should both be dead

Well you're halfway there.

>Chris Farley and Melissa McCarthy should both be dead

Memes.

Punchline never changes, only the setup, and rarely at that. It takes zero talent to participate in meme humor, so it's no wonder why it's the most popular form on the Internet.

Fuck you! Chris Farley's great.

what I kind of hate now is that whenever something has a recurring joke like the gay jokes in always sunny, anons automatically hate them for "trying to force memes". A joke can just be a fucking joke.

omg lol he has trouble fitting in the car

John Candy sucks.

That's Horatio Sanz you weightist

This.

Tyler Perry's Blah Blah Blah
Madea Madea Madea Madea Madea Madea

Cringe humor. Oh look we don't have a laugh track because that's stupid and we're clever...we just zoom in on someone's face because there's no joke, no punchline and nothing funny was said. Someone said something awkward and someone reacted accordingly and it's hilarious!

Whats your favorite type of humor OP? whatever it is it's literally the worst type of humor and you should fuck off back to lebbit and literally kill yourself

And then user summed up the thread. Also my vote goes to white trash humor.

American """"""""'humor"""'''"""

The worst of black humor is definitely down there with the shittiest of comedies, but the genre as a whole is GOAT as long as you watch/listen to the right people. Dave chapelle is hilarious and always has been, Eddie Murphy has great stand up, Chris Rock is funny. The genre is disproportionately worse than others as a whole but the great things that have come from it make up for it.

>implying trailer park boys isn't one of the best comedies there is
>implying my name is earl isn't good
Pleb

>Hell, I like John Candy, because he never relied on being a fat guy
Literally all of Uncle Buck and P,T&A is just "hey look at this dumb fat guy haha"

Any humor dealing with body functions and actually showing you them makes me want to throw something at the screen to make it stop. Stuff like something pissing on something else, someone getting feces all over everything, someone projectile vomiting all over the place. Like how is this supposed to be funny? Even when it's supposed to be something innocent and cute like a baby peeing on their parent while being changed I hate. It's really the absolute lowest form of humor trying to shock you into laughing but body functions are just gross and not funny in the least.

And people laughed when I said Melissa Mcarthy was just a female version of Chris Farley.

Both make their 'humor' based on being blubbering idiots whos weight is the butt of most of the jokes.

That's why I hate faux documentary style. There's no jokes or anything just zooming in on people's facial reactions. Then they go into the interview and talk about the thing you just saw like you couldn't figure out their thoughts from their stupid facial reaction.

I feel like Aziz is literally his character from Parks and Rec. Like they told him it was a documentary.

>implying trailer park boys isn't one of the best comedies there is
I like TPB, but calling it "one of the best comedies" is a bit kind. It has literally turned into "swearing: the show".
My name is Earl was good tho.

Current TPB isn't what I was talking about, I was talking about prime TPB. And even if I was talking about current, yes it honestly is better than 90% of tv comedies now. The only better ones I can think of off the top of my head that aren't animated are sunny, workaholics sometimes, veep, and curb if they ever get to work on season 9.

At its peak it was actually really nuanced and layered beyond cursing and dude weed lmao.

Also drunkey the fuck clown is pure comedy gold, always.

>Chris Farley should be dead

kek

I absolutely love TPB and it's top tier comfy, especially to get fucked up and watch, but there were never that many big laughs. Its more of a chuckle and grin show, its never made me laugh as hard or frequently as stuff like Peep Show or classic Simpsons.

dogshit

>American Black humour

>never that many big laughs
Even the first season had huge laughs, they were usually just saved for the climax of the season. I came extremely close to pissing myself with how hard I was laughing at the robbery to pay for Ricky's wedding the first time I saw it. Also I don't give a fuck if it's post-revival or not there were two moments from season 8 that felt like classic TPB and I couldn't quit laughing at them. When they get bubbles high as fuck on honey oil then he goes to the laundromat, and when they were doing the community service for that.

Simply being unattractive and falling over is not a substitute for wit

Black Americans are culturally assimilating all other blacks. From Brixton to Botswana all you hear nowadays is "nigga nigga nigga imma muthafuckin gangsta nigga".

tell that to amy schumer

Amy schemer is painfully unfunny. The only people that find her funny are SJWs and sluts. Literally her whole act is "OH MY GOD SEX! YOU KNOW ONE MIGHT I WAS AT A BAR AND SAW THIS DUDE AND I TOTALLY FUCKED HIM!" And then she gets triggered when someone else makes a joke about her being a slut when that's the entirety of her act.

This is Spinal Tap is one of the best comedy movies ever made.

In other words, the shittiest form of comedy is the shittiest form of comedy.

There is no such thing as shitty form of art. There are so many aspects what makes something funny.

Women comedians are generally shit.

this
this
this

i just can't stand fart humor

Toilet humor, obviously. It's the most basic form of humor ever. You can't get more simplistic.

>Haha, farts.

Cum jokes.

>Lack of effort
>4th grade level of humor
>Hack attempt to make a comedy movie R-rated.

Old people doing 'young' things, like a 90 year-old white lady rapping. It's the joke that won't die.

You dont think farts are funny? Your gona sit there and tell me farts arent funny?

Sometimes it can be funny. Like the donuts in van wilder, or the beer from American pie 2. But yes most of the time it is retarded.

ITT: faggots who couldn't make a nutcase suffering from hysteria laugh talk about what's funny

wow, we were just talking about cringe and you show up, speak of the devil

Go back to your BBC thread stinky dinky.

I think THIS is the reaction gif you were looking for.

Fuck you, this scene was great
youtube.com/watch?v=c1EyN9xTK94

Yes, I am. Because they aren't. Neither is piss and shit.

vagina humor

So pretty much all female "humor"

So, this would be my ranking, from bottom tier to... better tier

4th wall breaking jokes
Fart jokes
Pot/drug trip jokes
Meme/Pop/Contemporary culture jokes
Awkward no laugh track zoom to face humour
British-like 10 minutes build up to shitty pun humour
Lethal black humour physical jokes
Non lethal physical jokes
Mr bean jokes

the humor of the jew

Chris Farley was actually quite funny at times, but I do often call Melissa McCarthy an unfunny Farley because all she does is "omg fat lady falls" jokes without any of his execution.

I don't give a fuck about world peace or anything, just please let this Melissa McCarthy train ride end. I hope Ghostbusters bombs, even though I think Wiig deserves to succeed I REALLY want to see that gorilla and McCarthy starve for work.

And food.

Him and Farley are pretty comparable. Like, Space Balls was pretty dumb but Candy did a great job and I don't think his weight ever was even brought up. Same for Farley and Black Sheep, iirc.

The biggest difference is that McCarthy isn't coked up all the time, not nearly as funny.

I humored my dad when he got Tammy on redbox by downing nearly an entire bottle of rum, she is just so fucking unfunny I don't even get it.

She was actually okay in St. Vincent, but I don't think she cracked a single joke/funny in that. I laughed at Spy but never at her, she's just so fucking cringe it makes me want to end life on earth.

wiig is genuinely funny in her mannerisms and speech in some movies

I'll never understand why dick jokes are universally thought of as lowest, but vagina/slut jokes are totally fine for probably 99.9% female comedians.

Amy Schumer deserves to die.

lowest? carlin, pryor, robin williams, chappelle, these guys all did cock or balls jokes at some point

She really is. I think the first time I remember seeing her was in Knocked Up, and she fucking nailed it. I was genuinely excited the next time I saw her. Same with that autistic chick she played in Paul.

She's really the only Ghostbuster who's tried to branch out into actual drama though, so hopefully she'll be okay. Even though The Martian got BEST FUCKING COMEDY GODDAMN YOU FUCKING HACKS.

I have never been anything but disappointed to see McCarthy, at least in comedies. I can't wait for this stupid fucking fat acceptance shit to end, reverse fatism is just as bad as reverse racism probably worse.

I thought i could watch identity thief for bateman but it was just......bad.

I don't recall any cheap fat jokes in those movies. John Candy always plays the type of guy you could imagine meeting in real life.

Well it's widely considered the lowest, as far as I know. Not saying I won't laugh at it, but if any of those you named had based their entire career on dick jokes I'm not quite sure they would be as respected as they are today.

People like Schumer and that gorilla from Ghostbusters rely on them almost entirely, whereas everyone you named not only used other humor but came up with their own stuff (and pretty great at that).

It's like comparing an aged 30 year veteran to a 5th grader. One gets by on their own merit, and the other basically gets a supercharged participation ribbon.

not the same user but i saw some bits of amy schumer show and they were more like zeitgeist topical shit

Yeah I'm so embarrassed I got through that movie, but I was fucking hammered by the end of it so maybe I get a pass.

Bateman does, too. Murray got stuck with that bitch at least twice now. She's the fucking flavor of the day, I just hope they run out of that high fructose syrup and she fucks off with her entirely undeserved fortune.

I can't wait until they push her budget too far and it bombs hard. Her and Feige. Fuck, I almost feel bad for McCarthy now thinking about what bullshit Feige has pulled just to sell tickets. She just starred in movies/tv, he's a fucking crusader for the weak movie reviews.

Not the user you're replying to, but I actually thought identity thief was her one acceptable movie. Mostly because of Bateman, but also because it was her only movie where literally all of her jokes weren't "DUDE IM FAT LMAO" there were still a few in there but they were acceptable in that. Tammy also would have been at least mediocre if they didn't advertise it the way they did. When I saw it I thought it was about her robbing a store then going on the run because of the commercial, but nope, the entirety of the commercial was only about the 10 minutes in the movie that were actually pretty funny, the rest was shit. I would've been able to deal with that shit if they didn't advertise it like it was about something funny when really it's just a fat cunt, and an old bitch driving for an hour and a half.