My stepbro moved in and sold my old pokemon games that had 300+ hours(elementary school hours) for drugs and argues...

My stepbro moved in and sold my old pokemon games that had 300+ hours(elementary school hours) for drugs and argues that it was okay to do so since I never used them
so Sup Forums what is good payback since I had a shiny charizard on my firered + other legendaries
he's 17, single, ugly, white hispanic thinking he's black and has like 5 pairs of jordans
Will follow up tomorrow on recommended feedback

Cut his dick off and feed it to your pet Nigger.

poop in his shoes

burn his jordans

"its okay bruh you never wore them"

Sell some of his important things for money to buy games. Include in estimated cost approx hours of gameplay at minimum wage.

sell some of his shit. or just burn it. or shove it up your ass. or cut off his fingers. or glue his eyelids shut. or kill his parents. or stab him. or...

Sell his jordans

"It's ok you never wore them"

Only fags play Pokemon.

Sell Jordans he doesn't wear for same shitty reason
Icy hot powder underwear

Superglue in shampoo

>burn everything he owns
>beat the shit out of him
>toss him out butt ass naked
>change the locks

Sell his Jordans and all of his clothing to a thrift store for $5.

>what is good payback
A hook to the face

Burn Jordans

"I never see you wear them dude"

Also please tell me he's at least paying rent

Change the locks, then sell his shit.

This.

little nigger does nothing but workout(not even ripped or strong), smoke, snort and pop drugs/pills and play league of legends
100% jobless

Nigga if he's younger than you, you better man the fuck up and beat his ass.

Pepper spray is room. Just pump like 8 cans in there. You can just walk into a gun store and buy it.

Change locks, burn/sell his shit.

every time he gets money you fucking steal it

when caught you just say

>well its not like future you is gonna need this
buy food and munch all of it for yourself

give him non of it

sell his fucking shoes aswell, little nigga wannabe sold 300+ hours of your life

imagine being enslaved for 300+ hours
id kill the hispanic wigga for that

id kill any fucker for that

You're clearly a cuck beta fag, or he never would have done it.
He takes your shit and says you never used it anyway, and then you come to b asking for advice
Man the fuck up.
Do some weights. Join a fight gym.
Play the long game. You can level up in real life too just like games.
2 years from now, you should have manned up enough to bash the fuck out of him and generally win at life, instead of crying over fucking pokemon

I have liquid ass if that's just as good
I don't want to hurt him since his mom(My stepmom) is really really cool and good to the family

An old one but a good one: laxative brownies
Just leave them in an area that he walks through. Then you hide all of the toilet paper and lock every bathroom door in the house. Feel free to add some broken glass on the bathroom floor too. Also be sure to video tape it all.

He sold things for drugs, whatever is important to him is probably worthless.
(I'm not OP -- if it wasn't obvious)

>You can level up in real life too just like games
Not Pokemon.

FUCKING GENIUS

Sell his league of legends account

just give the police a subtle tip that there might be some drugs in his posession. or put rat poison or whatever in his drugs. or just kill him another way. He will just steal more and more shit from you

Send me all of his drugs

>700144558
The nigga was arrested at his high school for buying weed

flush his drugs down the toilet

> recommended feedback
stfu this isn't a job interview

Sent from my Android phone

Deadbeat spics don't know that you never fuck with a man's pokemons.

Your parents are proboly happy he got rid of em for you. Crying over pokemon... be a fuckin man

No, it's true, I never used them, I planned on selling them pretty soon

It's the fact that he went through my shit and stole from me more than anything

How about you set up an intervention for him with your family. Not only will it be good for him, but it will embarrss the shit out of him. Its a win win situation

This is actually brilliant. Tell them how he sold your childhood for drugs, and maybe even get the police involved if need be.

Michael jordan himself said his sneakers were ment for white suburban kids soo that dosent make someone think their black

Dony be a fuckin snitch thats for pussys

So is selling someone else's shit.

fuck niggers

On the real OP, sell his shit do whatever but make sure you fuck him up. Mentally scar him with physical violence.

So your goin to lower yourself to that level? Sign him up for rehab pamphlets. Dont ruin his life with snitching on the police. Getting someone or make their criminal record will only make em even a bigger looser and theyl do more drugs and steal more shit because they cant find a job

Since you're too much of a bitch to physically stand up to him, tell your parents of his drug problem and watch the shit show commence.

Sell his drugs, use money for games. >"It's ok you never wore them"
also this

Call the cops on him.
If that doesn't work, sell his Jordans, drugs he bought, any of his weapons, and paint something above his bed reminding him every day he is a fucking piece of shit.

Drug him and chop off one of his fingers, leave him with his pants around his ankles in the backyard. When the rents find him he wont get away with shit anymore and theyll probably send him to rehab. Once a month send him a pic of the finger from a burner phone.

You think like a girl. Girls get emotio al about stupid shit. Getting emptional over pokemon is not cool. Youl be the known as a pussy in your fam for ever. Ve a man and tell him you know what he did and your not gonna put up with it. But no meed toentaly scar someone or physicly hurt someone. Be assertive and establish territory. Be macho.not emotional

^ This is why you should stay in school and not take moral advice from your dealer kids.

Calling the cops on a family member, unless theyre sexual predetors, is a dick move and youl never be respected by them again. And your family will talk about how much of a bitxh you are

If you weren't a Faggot Op you would kick his ass...

Wait until he has a gf, no matter how ugly, and fuck her on the side. Get pics and at their wedding show pics to him after they say "I do."

Long but super effective

>youl never be respected by them again
>implying junkies that steal your shit to buy drugs have ever or will ever respect you

Kill his family

sell his drugs for games

>You can level up in real life too just like games
This isn't a You Cringe You Lose thread my friend.

Cold Sup Forumsrother... I chuckled

he's not saying that his step brother won't respect OP, OP doesn't give a shit about that.

The rest of his family won't respect OP. That includes his father, mother, uncles, aunts, etc.

If they allow his stepbro to live in their house knowing that he does drugs, then they're being overprotective and will defend him against harm just like they have until now. It will be seen as high treason to betray someone that they love even if he's a piece of shit.

Haha thanks Sup Forumsrother. I tend to hate three things in life: 1. People who fuck me over like cheaters or OP's situation. 2. People who don't accept facts that are not skewed. 3. Races that fit their poor stereotypes like niggers, crackers, etc.

>Spending 2 years getting jacked to beat your little brother over some pokemon
>Not being a beta ass faggot
Pick one

OP here, but no, he was kicked out three times to go live with his father up north but his father didn't want custody after agreeing to it so he kept on coming back

My nephew wiped my original red save with my lvl 99 Charizard

if your family supports a junkie when the junkie is fucking you over
you don't need the respect of your family
they should be begging you for your forgiveness for letting the junkie fuck you over

>Shit in plastic bag
>Freeze shit
>Get cheese grater
>Cheese grate shit on everything he owns

saved.

THIS

>ask to do heroine with him
>have him shoot up first
>hold him down
>bind him
>shoot him up with every last speck of heroin
>unbind him
>put him in bed with a needle in his arm
>let him die

That sucks your brother mental and decision making problems. I would just confront him and say bro why do you take my stuff? MAKE him apologize to you, also I would make him reimburse you for the games. If all else fails kick his ass

My absolute first thought. I really want you to do this.

Fuck that mother fucker.

>no snitching
nigger detected

Well hese 17. Tell yoyr parents not the police. Then give him 4 pamhlets. Group home, rehab, or military or job corps.
job corps is for lumpenproletarient kids that provides free training for a trade and ged they just have to live at the school.

> make fine shavings
> mix it into his drugs
> modify the shit/drug ratio over time
> tape yourself doing it
> eventually show him video
> he realises he's snorted kilograms of your shit-laced drugs
> at this point drugs are more shit than they are drugs
> tfw he's been desperately snorting massive amounts of shit to get high

17 years old is young enough to turn life around. I doubt hes a full blow drug addict. Ive sold video games for weed plenty of times around that age. Dont forget ops def under 17 years old. If he was older then 17 he wouldent be crying abou pokemon and he would be somewhat a little more intimidating to a 17 year old. Its easy to preceive a dumb stoner as a junkie at age 13....

You get it into a fine dust they will never get that shit out

OP here, once again, it's not the pokemon, it's the shit fact that he went through my shit and sold it for drugs and said that it was okay because I wasn't using it

How can you not get pissed about that

So give him a criminal record so he has an excuse to not find a job so he can steal more shit. SMART

Demand your money and tell him if he ever touches your stuff again, you're calling the cops.

if he is stealing to buy drugs
he is a criminal
and should have a criminal record
and 17 is old enough to know better
if he were 14 I'd push forced rehab over involving the cops
but a 17yo deserves getting his face kicked in then sent to prison for being that shitty of a person

He did it because he has no respect for 13 year old pussies who play pokemon. He knows you wont do shit your a middle school pussy. Or maybe you misplaced them and are just quick to blame him because hes hispanic...

Keep calling the cops then and be extra protective of your shit. I hope the kid gets shot by the cops.

Yea but you dont do that to a family member thats just fuckin low

So is stealing from your family.

Shill and Hispanic Apologist detected

you're such an idiot. They were in my closet getting ready to be sold with my other old shit.
He told me and tried to replace them with shit broken ones

Calling the cops is worse. He stole pokemon games not jewlery

Trips has spoken.
Arrest the drugged faggot for Trips.

I've kept both of those but I don't have a working gameboy rn

Also, piss on his shoes and say he wasn't using them

Get rid of his drugs, pay off his dealer to not sell to him

Your the idoit for not putting that info in the fist post how am i suppose to know. Your the idiot for letting a junkie know where you keep your shit thats worth money

Do it!
Do it!
Do it!

>No sense of family unity or empathy for a 17 y/o

school shooter detected

Shut your whore mouth when trips is talking.

You'd have to pay the dealer a ton and find out who the dealer is.

If he tries to fight about the shoes, threaten to turn him in to the police, and then, if he's still being a cunt, call the police

Nigga, did you even read the thread post? Nigga searched my entire room pretty much

How much money are 2 gba pokemon games worth anyway $10?? Go for it op call the cops and tell them he took your pokemon games. See if they dont laugh on the phone. How can you proov he stole them without your word? Do you have the serial number ? Are you going to tell the cops all custom names you gave your pokemon. Get off b. Your to young

I red your first post about you saying your cousin is wannabe black. LOOK WHOS TALKIN NOW

Yeah it's not their fault they did it in the first place, even though they knew better. Black Lives Matter!

my youngest bro got a distribution charge @ 16
because of that he turned his shit around
and has become a worthwhile human being

my oldest bro never got caught
kept doing worse and worse shit
our entire family kept justifying calling the cops on him
he was kicked out @ 20
we last heard from him @24

as shit as my younger bro's experience with the cops, judge, juvie, and rehab was
I would not protect him from one bit of it if I could go back and change things
and if I could go back I would call the cops on my oldest bro when he started stealing from us @15

once someone has started stealing from family the only way to get them back is to force them to face the consequences of their action and let them hit bottom
by protecting him from the cops and supporting him in the slightest way, even just by giving him a place to sleep, his entire family is fucking him over worse than if they were plant a tonne of coke on him and call the cops

I believe the cheapest pokemon GBA game is like $30 and there was 6 of them

>Your to young
Jfc dude, when you insult someone at least use proper English.

>thinking 300+ hours is a lot
hahahahahha