(Old Thread got deleted so I'm starting a new one so that user can post his list)

(Old Thread got deleted so I'm starting a new one so that user can post his list)
MONEY GETTING THREAD

--ITT, we help each other get rich by sharing ideas, things we wish existed, personal ways that we have made a lot of money, or tips on getting into the entrepreneurial mindset--

TL;DR: We share how to make money (LEGALLY)

>Inb4 prostitution
>Inb4 sell illegal drugs
>Inb4 online cam shows or any bull shit like that

Other urls found in this thread:

realpassiveincomeideas.com/43-best-passive-income-streams-opportunities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Work 9-5. Damn I'm a genius.

quick bump

Why work 9-5 when there are ways to work less for more return

Such as?

Buy a broken car, fix it, sell at a profit

Still writing guide, basically a truncated, detailed version of the left half of pic related.

Almost done.

Rofl that's a horrible idea.

I hack some air mile them sell online.
Easy 40k ~ 50k monthly.

Not OP but
self employment
Find a way to work for yourself. I design and sell t-shirts.
I have the whole process automated

It costs a little more on my end but saves me time...

I have a website where people order shirts
website sends the design and oder to a third party company that prints, and ships the shirt.

>tfw I just make a few new designs a month, and that's all I do
>tfw get money on no schedule

Good gig.

But theres nothing wrong with a 9-5. puts food on the table, and if youre working, youre adding to society. No job has to be permanent though!

Make a new fleshlight

Miles*

explain this?
Welcome back user!
You're just referring to flipping a car right?

What kind of car would you do that do? I have multiple family members that are mechanics / engine builders. None of them would say it's ever a good idea.

realpassiveincomeideas.com/43-best-passive-income-streams-opportunities/

Interesting link for any user who wants to scope it out

Back in the day I would buy DVDs on the cheap and sell them online. If I knew a DVD was out of print and I could find it I would buy it and then resell it. Back when Animal House and Scarface were OOP I would get them for ~$20 and sell them for $50 a pop. People on Amazon pay more than people on eBay.

I've thought that one way to do business would be to monitor camelcamelcamel for historically low prices and then resell the item.

None of this is the greatest idea ever. I'm just throwing out ideas.

Probably the first real idea of making money in this thread.

Step 1:
>Change religion to Judaism

Step 2:
>Done.

Thanks for the contribution!

We aren't asking for the 'greatest' ideas ever, we're just asking for ideas. Each idea gets our minds thinking in some sort of creative way....helps me think down different alleyways, so thanks for that.

Is camelcamelcamel a website or..?

shark craigslist

What's your website?

I just download a bunch of hacked databases such as
>myspace
>linkedin
>adobe
Them test it on every airline website.
After this, i sell the one with miles.
Profit.

learn some HTTP, Json, javascript, python with a web framework, and either go legit and create some websites, or just do some phishing shit. Learning webdev stuff for something as simple as this would take no more then a month and if you can do it well, you can make huge profits by going with a cheap host.

I am also curious as to what your website is

It is a site that monitors the price of items on Amazon. They provide a price history of the item which will tell you if it is a good price or not.

I got a PhD in chemistry and work 9-5 for 60k / year. Im drinking my life away as I try to tell myself that research is helping the world.

I make 60k in two months user... Doing basically nothing

nice, thanks for the site!
Stop drinking your life away, that's taking time off your life which is taking time away from important research...

Are you not passionate about chemistry anymore? I respect chemists and scientists of all kinds
What do you do?

Someone I know buys wine glasses on the cheap from the Christmas tree shop and paints them. She then sells the decorative items.

You should earn more if you have a phd. Are you in the states or elsewhere?

I've been looking to getting into codeacademy (since i have no prior coding experience)
Would that be sufficient enough to at least get my foot in the door for this type of stuff? I just thinking knowing computer language is important enough .

Have a frien who did that and he made like 50k a year. He did like pimped cars.

People buy Lego sets and sell the parts individually to make a profit. This seems like a substantial commitment.

Yeah I could make more money, but :/

I'm in the states involved with cancer research.

How interesting...
Sounds tedious...who even thought of that one! Creative though.

Cancer research. About to lose my mom to cancer :/.

This

It doesn't get much worse then code academy. You will learn way more by just watching youtube videos.

>Bankers hate him, click here to find out how he does it!

So sorry to hear that man...cancer research is so important. If I was a rich user right now, I would be giving you a grant right about now. Stay strong man!
That sounds rather illegal
Really? Youtube over code academy? Not even to get my feet wet in the whole ordeal?
Are there any better free or cheap online courses? Or is youtube really the best for this?

I stake(gamble) on this game, turned $63 into $2k recently. The item in picture is $~700

Car companies make more money selling parts then selling the car itself. Parting out things is one way to make a profit.

Kek

Fucking kidding me. Is this runescape?

Thanks haha. I shouldn't get hung up about money because I could easily make more, but I think I am helping people / society. Some days are worse than others. Everyone I know makes more money than I do with a wife and kids and a life. Working 9-5 is almost a lie as I spend way more time than 8 hours / day trying to make a breakthrough or hoping something pans out.

Mate, 2k doesn't even get you a mith pl8

interesting....can you explain a little more?

There was a previous thread of this sort where a person said he would buy cheap phones and download pokemon go on them and walk around with them and level them up to 25 or whatever the fuck and then sell them for a crazy amount of money. Don't know if he was being serious.

But back to the point...how do you manage to make money off of what looks like runescape?

All right, here's the first in my series of guides. It's basically the same info I already posted.

If you think it needs editing for tone, length, grammar, or whatever, let me know. Big thanks to our sanguine OP for his bottomless patience. Intro to follow.

Nextime there's stock market goes on a large bear, buy some blue chip stocks. Guarantee most of them will return to full price, if not higher.

yea, like jews do

also, stick with ONE language. Bouncing around will fuck you over, so depending on what you want to do(which I am guessing is webdev), if you want the highest chance of getting a job, go Php. No matter how shitty people will tell you it is, it is still used for about 80% of websites. Python is another good language(depending on how you look at it). It is a good starting language but it does teach some bad habits. Remember, python is only a scripting language, so don't go in expecting to a make a game or something. It is great for automating tedious tasks though, when you have the time, look up "Automate the boring stuff with python". that will teach you basically everything important about python. Then when your ready, start looking into a web framework like django or flask. There are tutorials everywhere for it so just look around. javascript is probably the most important part you will need for webdev though, so you will learn that as you go. You will also need HTML and CSS but that shit is trivial so you will learn it pretty easy

I'm writing a series of guides centered around turning Poorfag McLives-With-Mom into a financially indepenent Baller. These will range from basic "how do I get >$1,000 in my account at any given time?" to advanced investing and possibly day trading.

user's Financial Advice - Basics (or Everything Your Parents Should Have Told You, But You Still Don't Know)
Mk. 2

>0. Get a bank account.
It's free, it's easy, it takes 5 minutes. If you have a credit union in your area, go to them instead. A credit union is basically a bank, but it's run by total bros instead of people trying to jew you out of your money.

Yes
$2,000

>1. If you don't have one, get a job.
Without income, you're not going to get anywhere. Update your résumé, hygiene your ass, get into some nice clothes, and start filling out applications. None of that "I'll start tomorrow" shit. Start now. IDGAF if it's 1am, you work on that résumé and get out that door at the crack of dawn. If you're unemployed, it doesn't matter what job you get. You can find a better job once you've already got one.

>2. Don't spend everything you earn.
When money enters your hands, don't go blow it all in one night at the bar, or on car parts, or anime figurines, or weed, or whatever you like to buy with your money. This is paramount and is often the deciding factor between people with money and people without money. If you're broke a day or two after payday, you're doing it wrong. Very, very wrong.

Youtube is no where near the best but codeacademy is just shit. You can do it but don't expect to get past anything more then printing and if statements. Books are usually the best way to go

Stay classy Sup Forums

You can also make a profit by doing the opposite and completing a collection. Somethings like collectibles go for more in a set than individually.

Is that non-Jew enough for you?

>2.5 Little expenses add up.
Bitches roll up into Starbucks and buy a $4 cup of coffee on the daily. $4 * 365 = a metric fuckton of money ($1,460) spent every year on bullshit. It's the same with stuff you like. Ordering Dominoes a few times a week will make a massive crater where your paycheck used to be. $25 pizza, 3 times a week is $300 a month. This includes fast food, shit you get from convenience stores, basically anything you buy on a regular basis.

>2.7 Pack a lunch to work.
Put sandvich in bag, take to work. Hop on /ck/ to learn how 2 mke dinner 4 cheep. Only eat out on special occasions. Making your food yourself frees up so much goddamn money it should be illegal.

>2.9 Moderate your spending.
Say you really enjoy Steam. Set yourself an allowance and make yourself actually save up to buy a game. Let a game sit in your wishlist for a week or two before purchasing, let the buying-impulse totally wear off. If you're still enticed by it, you'll be motivated to save up your allowance and get it. Don't spend $12 on a hat for your TF2 character. That's fucking stupid. This applies to all your hobbies. You like weed? Don't smoke every day. Save up for an eighth. You work on cars? That turbo might take a couple months to afford.

Staking in the game. Bought $63 worth of runescape gp.. Then rented a maxed staker.. Then staked up to 1800m runescape money and sold it lol

Hi zezima

>3. Start saving NOW.
Set up automatic tranfers into your savings account, do a bare minimum of 10% of your pay. Make them happen every payday so you don't even notice the money's gone. Money will magically appear in your savings account. DO NOT TOUCH THIS MONEY. I mean it. This is the road out of being poor. Save. Save until it hurts. Save until you have a little difficulty doing the things you enjoy doing. Save until the bank begs you to stop saving so much. The more you save, the better. Once you start seeing that account balance climb, you'll be addicted to saving.

>5. Save for retirement.
Nothing would suck more than being 65 years old, unable to work, and bankrupt. Find out if your job offers a 401k (this does not mean they give you $401,000 you dunkass). If they do, apply for it. If they don't, haul ass over to Google and find yourself an IRA (Individual Retirement Account, basically the same thing as 401k) What happens is they take a percentage out of your pay before you even get it, then invest it. When you reach retirement age, they give it back to you. You keep getting dem paychex, your 401k keeps growing, and you can kick back at 65 and yell at those damn kids with their skateboards. The real magic of this is they will usually match your contributions up to a certain percent. This is free money. Not taking advantage of this is basically telling your company they can keep part of your salary. I'd recommend at least 10% of your pay should go to your retirement fund.

yeah, this is true. My cousin paid for a chunk of his college from scrapping. But to think to do it to leggos is just interesting!

I know I made a thread all about money and making money, but truth be told money isn't even at the top of priorities in life. It's just nice to have and provides a sense of security.

You're making contributions to people/society. All jobs do in their own unique ways, but cancer research is a huge one.

Stay resilient...resiliency is a trait all the people who make big impacts possess. If you have found a passion and enjoy working on it, hats off to you. There's a lot more to wealth than just 'money,' so while I love money, I don't let myself get caught up in it so much that I lose sight of the bigger picture, or of my own happiness, or enjoyment of life or what is going on around me! I hope you can keep your mind focused on your goal :) hats off to you.

Thank you for the advice...this is good stuff!

Thank you for this!

>6. Save up an emergency fund.
Keep pooling that savings account until you have ~6 months of living expenses in reserve. This is your safety net in case you lose your job or have an injury or whatever serious emergency arises. Once you have an emergency fund, bad things stop happening to you. Once you have this emergency fund squared away, you can start worrying about fun things like credit and investing, which I will cover at length in my next guides.

You can start an eBay store. People bring you items, you list them on eBay and you keep a fraction of the sale amount.

wow. This is the most slept on comment in this thread.

Guys just a quick question, should I post a thread like this more often?

Go on /biz/, every once in a while they have some pretty good tips backed with well detailed research

Check out bricklink. People already sell Legos this way.

Let's be buisnees partners? I'm
This is $446

But I'm nowhere near getting married, having kids, doing anything like that. I graduated form a top 20 school and have only done research since I graduated. I don't really care about money. But at the same time, everyone around you and that you know is progressing while youre staying in one spot.

Good stuff!!!

There are lots of schools that offer online classes. You could take classes for other people if they pay you.

Gamble son.
If you're smarter than the average bear you can make some quick cash playing cards.
Sure, it's not guaranteed and sometimes you'll lose money but I've turned a few hundred dollars into a couple grand multiple times.
That and begging. If you have low standards you can easily make money asking rich dummies for help.

If only it were that easy.

Can someone just give me $45? I need $45 to get a game and I need it fucking badly. Please? Anyone?

user this would be why you're broke

I'm 19 years old...I don't know much about the marriage and kids thing..but it sounds tough. I know it must feel pretty bad to see that stuff around you and you feel like you're in a stand-still.

You could always try dating though, you could always open yourself up to that idea.

And mindset is huge. Don't dwell on those feelings or let them beat you up or hold you down. Your state of mind truly does have more powerful an effect than most people realize. Meditating (took me like 3 weeks to actually get into it) has changed my life. Or visualizing your goals and stuff like that. Dont lose hope dude. Keep on with your research but dont forget to look out for your social needs too.

Can't wait.

I'll start another guide tomorrow.

Hard work and wise investing is really the only surefire way.

I know I fucking know okay

How do you Get A Job? I've send an application to several paces online and for the past two months they've haven't cal me or email'd back. Is my apllication not good, did i do something wrong? idk how any of this stuff works , they didn't teach me this in high school

I can help you get it.
Find a greyhound bus station and ask strangers. Tell them you need to get home because your dad is sick/you're worried about your childhood dog/whatever bullshit here
You'll get the money in a day or less.

Rofl I've been to several bus stations and someone is always doing this.I don't give a shit about your dad / uncle/ sister/ w/e. I hate to think that people fall for this sort of scam.

What type of job are you looking for?

I'll fire up another thread tomorrow at some point. No promises when. I'll make a thread like this or at least related more often.

That would require to ask more than 45 people, and some give u nothin, some give a few cents, a dollar or more. Plus you got to sound convincing too or else people will walk away, cuss you out or ignore u.

naw more like 10.
You just have to seem like a nice guy in a bad situation. A buddy a of mine got 50 bucks from one guy by saying "hey man I just got out of jail and I want to go home and see my family".

an entry level job, so i can have some experience to show on a resume that someday i'll make. It's been mainly fast food places, dishwasher, cook, crew member, and yet no reply, so i don't get why they haven't responed to me.

For someone who knows nothing about runescape, what does staking mean, and what is a maxed staker?

What I'd recommend, which worked for me, is to dress nicely, no t-shirts/shorts, and go to stores and just ask if they're hiring. You can hit a lot of stores just by doing that. If you email it just seems like you're lazy

Maybe look into NLP a little bit...neuro-linguistic programming. Might be able to sway a job interview in your favor

Oh God, you just described how i ask the workers for an application. It's not my fault, that just my norm of how i wear everyday, but some of the employees told me to apply online, are they bullshiting me or something?

are you still in this thread?

I don't know what country you're in, but in Denmark, we have 2-3 huge companies who basically own all grocery stores in Denmark. 1 of them REQUIRES you to apply online. It is not at all possible to hand them an application in hand, to show your face... Fucking stupid

There has to be a way of making $40, someone help me think of a way. I need this ASAP.

>Mow someones yard
>Help someone move stuff
Bro, $40 is nothing. infinite ways to make it. Sell some old games.

Is this actually for drugs?