Anyone else like to beat thier girlfriend? Lmao

Anyone else like to beat thier girlfriend? Lmao

I beat that bitch whenever she raises her voice at me or when I think she questions my authority. She knows not to tell anyone like the fucking cops, or else nothing good will come to her.

So who else beats thier Gf to a pulp? Any techniques?

I just bash her face in with my first, but I be careful enough not to make her go into a conclusion or something and kill her by accident.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/04/17/man-who-beat-up-paralysed-fiancee-spared-jail-5822480/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When does school start again?

you like looking at her all purple and blue? You into smurfs or something?

Wait till she comes up behind you with a shotgun when she snaps kek

>kill her by accident
probably the best thing that could happen to both of you, if this wasn't just some troll bullshit

>edgy teenager: the thread

Well I only beat her like once every week and a half. Her bruises and shit heal by then so it's not like she's beaten 24/7. Only when the bitch is PMSing and gives me attitude

Fun story time!
My sister was abused by her boyfriend and one day I found out about it, I went over to her house and started kicking their front door. When he answered it I immediately hit him in the jaw and proceeded to beat his ass for about 5 minutes. He lost an eye and as far as I know is dead on the inside now.
The best part is, the cops took my side and I only spent about 30 minutes in jail. They took him to the same jail, where he stayed until his court date, which he lost. lol.

I guess

>like once every week and a half

Why does this sound weird to read?

>Into a conclusion
>Conclusion

bait harder

B.s story.

Assault like that is in no way a free pass from jail no matter the circumstances. Also no one goes to jail for just 30 mins. You have to be there for 24 hours.

shut up virgin

Shit, I meant concussion

Are you mad that I AT LEAST have a girlfriend? Lmfao. Go get a gf,beat her a bit, and then talk.

metro.co.uk/2016/04/17/man-who-beat-up-paralysed-fiancee-spared-jail-5822480/

Then I must have gotten lucky. They gave me a sandwhich and some cookies and told me to get bail or I'd have to stay the night. I made a couple calls and I was out.
They kinda stretched the definition of self defense for me because they liked what I did.

What's the point of linking this?

Lel, /thread

Aso; don't forget to sage, ladies and gentlemen!

Im not proud that I slap my girlfriend around, I do it bc i beleive in equality. If my gf says something I would hit another guy over then she gets the same equal treatment.

Why date someone you want to hit. It's like you're a nincompoop. You are a fucking nincompoop, you cotton-headed ninny-muggins.

Yeah just beat that bitch up. Teach her how to speak to a man in this feminist sjw shithole society we live in 2016