Sup Sup Forums i have a lil story for you guys that really happened and i need help to make her suffer what she deserve...

Sup Sup Forums i have a lil story for you guys that really happened and i need help to make her suffer what she deserve, seriusly once u read the story u will undertand why the hate

This is the kind of whore who is a waste in my opinion in every way ...
She had a boyfriend who suffers from mental faculties was at his side almost over a year, in this whole damn time he was unfaithful with lots of guys
and he hinted to several friends of the boy.
Which he refused to leave because he had some codependency to her and fear for losing
(The guy has several psychiatric problems).

She became pregnant a few times her boyfriend and her started aborting the only fool not care crazy stupid bitch unconscious
until the boy began confront the reality of her infidelity and not know what to do until she left him for another all knew what

Something that recently noticed is that the poor baby does not look or her and his dad looks like his ex. He drinks is clear and both family and
themselves are dark entirely without mentioning that the poor child has neither the year and dared to feed the damn Chinese food feel sorry
for the child not being his real father and not you have good life and ended up being the same or worse than them ...

I dont know what to do Sup Forums any advise?

What in the fuck are you trying to say?

OP Here, She just Used a lot of people and hurted a lot more

Are you fucking retarded or am I just that drunk?

Ok nvm I'm fucking trashed but this still doesn't make any sense

Probably you are just drunk, i just want to make her suffer

I just... I just don't know what to say, there's some much wrong in this post... I... I can't do it

BUT YOU FUCK WITH HER OR YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD NOT FUCK WITH HER OR YOU ARE THE RETARDED WITH MENTAL PROBLEMS ??

SPIDER MAN TREAD?

Listen OP you're either drunk dyslexic or English isn't your first language, but I am however able to understand what you mean until you get the to the part of the

>until the boy began confront the reality of her infidelity

After that part you go full Retard

No, is another friend, i dont really care too fuck her, she is just really ucking mean with the poor guy that really cared about her

No not yet its pretty funny trying to see OP explain himself

just dont go to vote you may fuck it up

Wait I thought it was him who cheated on her after she was the loyal one? I think you need to learn the he/shes OP other than that good job

:,(

well FUCK ME i will go smock outside will be back keep it clean people

Bump

SMOCK WEED EVERY DAY

OP Here, THE THING IS THAT, THIS BITCH IS TRYING TO AVOID CONSEQUENCES, AND ALSO HURTED MENTAL PROBLEMED FRIEND

WELL THEN FUCK THAT BITCH AND SUPPORT YOUR FRIEND

OMG!!!

I AM ALREADY DOING THAT, I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO HACK HER FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS OR SOMETHING, THAT WOULD BE GREAT

HACK HER FB? LOL HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING??
SHIT IS NOT FREE

no one give me an order

POST A PICTURE DIRECTLY FROM HER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HERE SO I CAN FIND IT AND THE OTHER ANAON CANT, ALSO WHAT DO U NEED TO FIND OUT?

I CAN GIVE BOOB PIC OF THE WHORE

POST PIC FROM FACEBOOK ACCOUNT PLEASE

HERE PIC OF ONE OF HER FB

WHY ARE WE SCREAMING

Ill try and get on to it but honestly Ik need to sleep gn Sup Forumsro's

I assume your from a Latin country right op

Heres a screenshot

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAH

THIS THREAD IS RETARDED

But she's a man?

oP Here, Nah, is a Whore

also, where´s the boob pic?