What's hilarious is that there's these faggots complaining about cut vs uncut dicks. Who fucking cares...

What's hilarious is that there's these faggots complaining about cut vs uncut dicks. Who fucking cares? Nobody cares if you have a cut dick or an uncut dick. Seriously kill yourself if you think that you're better for having a cut or uncut dick. Nobody gives a shit. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/pages/anat/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x/epdf
livescience.com/1624-study-circumcision-removes-sensitive-parts.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I care that I have a cut dick because I can't experience the feeling that is intentional and what intact guys feel. Also have a much higher risk of ED too.

It's just more trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. Shit literally doesn't matter, it's just autists with nothing better to do than sit on the Internet and get a laugh out of mildly irritating a stranger they'll never mean.

Well, as long as its not ruining the sex than there shouldn't really be a problem. Tru on ED aswell. I'm not here to talk about wich is better. I could honestly care less. But it bothers me when people think they're better cause they're uncut or cut.

this

Uncut literally is better though, and yes it still matters because I'll always be missing out on pleasure.

>doesn't matter

Yeah the fact that first world nations literally mutilate babies in 2016 doesn't matter.

>nightlight

If you didn't care, then you wouldn't be talking about it.

Then go out and start petitions and write your congressman or some shit. Bitching about it on Sup Forums isn't gonna make people stop doing it, you stupid faggot.

I agree, just go out and use the fucking thing instead of discussing with other guys its appearance

First off you're implying I haven't

and second off none of that helps me, it doesn't bring my dick back.

And you'd be surprised, I never even thought about it until I saw it mentioned on Sup Forums then when I researched it I realized what had been done to me.

If only it was only appearance

Holy fuck, why is Sup Forums so obsessed with cocks? Trap threads, cock rate threads, cut/uncut threads... why is this fucking place so gay?

There's going to be someone saying some stupid shit like "Cut is better." and give reasons. To you, uncut is better because that. To others, cut is better cause whatever. And they get into big ass fights over which is better. I guess scientificly uncut is better, but others will still say "cut is better because this" etc. It's just funny to watch jews and cheese dicks fIight on here.

It's to keep the boogie man away user. (No but seriously I have this problem where I hallucinate in the dark and I hear and see things that aren't there so I have one to keep my sanity.)

Except people saying cut is better have no fucking evidence or reasoning for that other than preference. When you have an increase in ED, loss of sensation and pleasure it's obvious cut isn't better.

For someone to say such a drastic stray from the natural way your body is is beneficial needs an abundance of evidence and proof.

There's nothing funny about anything to do with this.

Well, Agent Bond, I don't really know. It's just so... random. *bud um tss*

That's cool. I'm cut, I e had plenty of great sex, and I've never really even thought about being cut, it's never been a big enough factor to warrant consideration.

I suspect you're not getting to use the damn thing anyway, though, so this is all a moot point.

Except being cut systematically reduces erogenous tissue without the consent of the person the procedure is forced upon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if I was just jacking off it wouldn't be a moot point since I got fucking butchered and mutilated as a baby

I'm not disagreeing with you. I actually agree that uncut is better. But it's funny seeing people fight over it.

So again, why is Sup Forums your platform of choice to try to spread awareness then, mr. activist? Don't you think it'd be more productive to discuss this on literally just about any other site?

So go fucking murder your parents then.mwhat do you want me to do about it?

This discussion should migrate towards human agency and the importance of making informed decisions about a person's own body. I fully feel that the practice should be banned solely on the principle that we are our own beings. I want back what I have never known, because I have never known it and I want to. Not a single person on earth has the right to tell me my feelings about this are invalid, no matter how protective they may be of the practice. I suspect a large amount of cut people bashing uncut people is because they do not want to realize that they have been wronged. It is an uncomfortable realization, because societal indoctrination in America is so powerful regarding baby dicks.

Will you faggots stop arguing about cocks.

I swear to fuck im going to dump so many pictures of uncut dicks, you will be permanently scarred for life.

I don't see how it's funny. I have been depressed severely because of this.

lol you're so pissy, just because I'm here now doesn't mean it's my place of choice.

Well, go ahead and read OP's original post once more. this discussion frequently dominates this website, very often resulting in nothing but slander and superiority complexes.

Ok. Why here, then? What are you expecting us to do about it? Do you go to movies and just stand up in the middle of the theatre and go "I HAVE A MANGLED DONG!"?

What do you possibly hope to accomplish here?

Hi satan.

You have the ability to leave the thread as OP has the ability to post it. Bugger off.

Yeah, and?

the trips of truth

You still haven't given me any reason why you're actually doing this other than "I want to talk about my fucked up dick for some reason".

You have nothing to offer this discussion but dissent, you'd prefer it weren't in front of your eyes, obviously, so maybe you should click the little x in the top right of your monitor.

I'm not OP

Well, just because you can't feel a little better during sex doesn't mean you should be depressed about it. I'm pretty sure girls could care less if your cut or uncut. I mean hey, I was cut, but I'm fine. Sorry to hear that user. Hope everything workes out for you.

I do not, however, have the ability to give you your foreskin back, so I'm really not sure what you want from me.

I am aware. You're the exact kind of faggot OP is complaining about.

It's not a little less though, it apparently is a lot. I've heard one guy who that got cut as an adult say it's the difference between no condom and condom as uncut.

Don't cut your children if you ever have them, it's a pretty gross thing to do. Awareness is important.

over and out

I already knew that beforehand, though, and you're not gonna make a difference here. 90% of the faggots here are either virgins or closeted faggots who think fapping to traps is totally no homo.

Plus I'm never having kids. Kids are awful. Fuck kids. (Don't actually fuck kids)

You've heard. But you don't know. You will literally never know, so it doesn't matter,

I'm cut, and sex still feels plenty good. You'd know this if you actually went out and got laid instead of pissing about your dick being cut and fapping to traps and lolis all day.

Well, for some people, condom is better than no condom. And vice versa. It just depends on the person. I mean, as long as you're enjoying yourself you should be fine. Plus, alot of people are cut nowadays, so its nothing to be ashamed of. I hope you're doing alright user. Remember, this is from someone who is also cut fam. It sucks that I won't be able to feel that little tingle during sex, but atleast I'll be able to enjoy myself and my partner will be able to enjoy themselves aswell.

Who cares?

Activists
Trolls
Those dumb enough to engage them because of the rage they feel at what they say.

If you reply......they win.

>hurr it still feels good u don't know so it doesn't matter

Not knowing might even be worse.

What if you lost 80 percent of sensation? That would be fine to you?

I won't suck your dick if it's uncut. I care and most others I talk to do too

I'm not ashamed of it, I just hate the idea that I'm missing out on 50 percent of the pleasure and feeling.

>some people enjoy condom more

Lmao no

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU FUCKING CUCK YOU'RE DEPRESSED BECAUSE SOMEONE CUT YOUR BABY DICK KILL YOURSELF

I don't understand people who are shocked people are depressed over this. I mean I literally had a part amputated at birth, does that shock you that I'm upset?

50 percent? Sauce please? And yeah, some people do enjoy condom more. Everyone is different.

You're not missing out on anything because you have to actually have sex before you can miss out on it.

so I better just kill myself for having a dick then, since those are literally the only two options

DUDE, GET THE FUCK OVER IT. IT HAPPENED. MY DOG BIT MY LEFT NUT OFF WHEN I WAS 14, I'M NOT FUCKING DEPRESSED FUCKNUT

Still feels pretty great, and I have no way of knowing what I'm missing anyway, so yeah.

You can't miss something you've never experienced.

Did you faggots read this post? Fucking hell.

I'm just using it as an example I've even heard 75 though.

Masturbation feels far better uncut

So? You can function fine without a left nut and there's no difference in feeling or anything.

It shocks me that you're such a little bitch about something that's happened to like 75% of the people in North America. Most of the people here were cut. I was cut. You don't see us getting all emo about it.

I think you might have a legitimate mental illness. Go see a therapist. It ain't normal to be this obsessed with your foreskin.

DUDE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE CUT. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

>other people got mutilated and suffer loss of enjoyment
>that means it's fine and you shouldn't be upset

Yearn for, miss whatever, semantics.

That's the point dipshit.

And you base this on...? Did you borrow one of your uncut buddies' dicks and jerk off with that? Is that how you know that jerking off feels better when you're uncut? Or are you just basing this belief on second-hand information, and thus, don't actually know if that's true?

Yes, if something is considered a normal part of life, and it doesn't seem to bother anyone else, it does, in fact, make you a little bitch for being this triggered by it.

How old are you? Be honest.

It's a study that measured loss erogenous zones and came up with that figure.

Not my fault everyone else is retarded. Over 80 percent of the us is Christian too, doesn't mean it's right or not stupid.

YES, HE IS INDEED A LITTLE BITCH.

You know just cause you cant feel a little better during sex doesn't mean you should be depressed. Life is full of opertunites. Places to explore. Things to do. And the human race is achieving new thingd every day. Just cause you can't feel a bit better during sex doesn't mean you should be depressed. Life is to short for that fam. Oh, and i know a way of jerking off that feels pretty good cut. Get a blanket, lie down under blanket, put your hand over your dick ontop of blanket, and start rubbing your dick in the hand thats ontop of the blanket over your dick. It feels good as fuck tbh fam.

He won't be honest. He's trolling hard and giggling like a school girl at all the rage. He's a troll and be definition is full of shit.

Ok. There are plenty of studies that claim circumcision is healthy and has little to no impact on sensation, too. But those aren't important because they don't support your narrative, right? Medical studies have new findings all the time. The results of one study is not necessarily conclusive.

You're making assumptions and getting depressed about something you don't even know is true.

That's what I figured. You're a stupid kid who doesn't know shit about shit and is getting depressed about trivial things because you've never had to deal with real problems.

It's more than one study

I'm not trolling fag I will time stamp my dick if you want I'm cut

Cutting nerve off of one of the most nervecentric part of the male body doesn't lose sensation. You're a literal retard. That's like saying cutting off the skin of your arm has little to no sensation.

/thread

>trivial

And also you have no clue about my life bud

And there's more than one study that says the opposite.

Who conducted these studies? Where were they published? Is the source reputable? Studies are manipulated all the time. Results are skewed because of ideology, profit-related motivations, etc.

The fact is, unless you were uncut, jerked off, then got cut and jerked off, there is absolutely no way you could possibly know for sure that there's a difference. No, anecdotes about dudes who got cut as adults that you read on the Internet don't count.

You act like depression is something that can be controlled at will and not a chemical imbalance in the brain. You sound stupid as shit.

I know you're depressed about something that happens to 80% of people in this country, and that's all I really need to know to infer that you have precisely zero experience at dealing with actual important problems.

Troll confirmed

No. Most the studies you're referencing measured perceive feeling from severe phimosis and then shortly after circumcision. It's not accurate at all.

2: Masturbation feels better.
Source: cirp.org/pages/anat/

3: Circumcision significantly reduces sensitivity.
Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x/epdf
livescience.com/1624-study-circumcision-removes-sensitive-parts.html

14: Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity

20: Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure

21: Circumcision Decreases efficiency of nerve responses in the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

24: Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

30: CONCLUSIONS: This study confirms the importance of the foreskin for penile sensitivity, overall sexual satisfaction, and penile functioning: Furthermore, this study shows that a higher percentage of circumcised men experience discomfort or pain and unusual sensations as compared with the uncircumcised population.

31: CONCLUSIONS: Circumcision was associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men and with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfilment.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

32: CONCLUSION: There was a decrease in masturbatory pleasure and sexual enjoyment after circumcision, indicating that adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men, possibly because of complications of the surgery and a loss of nerve endings.

Ok, well tell you what: you keep being depressed about your dick and sitting in your dark little room in your mom's house and fapping to cartoons and boys dressed like girls, I'm gonna go out and have perfectly enjoyable sex with my cut dick.

You sure showed me.

And yet, when my dick is down a girl's throat, it still feels fucking incredible, so why should I give a fuck?

That's your argument now? Jesus Christ.

OP here. Just got done listening to some suicide boys. Look at the shitstorm I caused. This is exactly the kind of shit I was talking about. People fighting over which is better. Jesus Christ. Do you people have anything better to do other than complain why having a piece of skin on your dick concludes something or vice versa?

Yes. And it's a perfectly cromulent one. Sex still feels fucking great and I'll never know what I was missing out on anyway, and even if I did, there's nothing I can do about it, so why be upset? That's like being upset because your dad said you could only have one scoop of ice cream instead of two.

It's still pretty fucking great, so I don't give a fuck.

No one cares what trash you listen to.

Instead of trivializing it as a "piece of skin" you could try reading the links that tell you it's purpose and effect.

Lmao not Op retard. Just had to post when I saw a stupid ass post that had zero logic. You are the only email here asking questions then giving anecdotal responses to factual answers. Have fun with your cut dick nobody said you can't. They are saying there is scientific evidence and common logic that cutting off skin decreases sensation. You are the one getting but hurt lol

It's mostly just one faggot who's apparently super depressed because he's cut.

I think he should just go kill his parents for ruining his life like this.

I never said it didn't reduce sensation. I said I didn't know and it wasn't worth getting depressed about because sex is still amazing.

Lmao looks like your trying really hard trying to convince us your personal feelings over fact. Have fun with your cut dick man more power to ya.

I couldn't do that I don't know what to do I hate being miserable and depressed

And depression is a chemical imbalance not something you can control at will so telling someone not to get depressed is pretty fucking stupid lol

You're miserable and depressed because your parents raped you when you were a baby. They mutilated your genitals without your consent, what is that if not rape?

Do you not think your parents should be punished for raping you? Do you think someone who rapes a baby should just get away with it?

You know what you have to do.

Lol is this the start of another Jewish genocide

But thats exactly what it is. A piece of skin.

Oh and what do you listen to? Nickleback? Mr. "Oh the music I listen to is amazing and everything else is shit"

I would have rather been raped, it wouldn't have yielded permanent physical damage.

I will become the second hitler, then my suffering will have meaning.