How does Sup Forums cope with being ghosted...

How does Sup Forums cope with being ghosted? Girl of my dreams I met online hasnt responded to me on kik or tumblr in almost 2 weeks now. Probably the most puzzling thing about it is that this is all after telling me she loved me and dreamed of being together someday a few months earlier. She didn't block me on either app but she's still updating them regularly despite having left a message to her on both. Post whatever you like, I just needed to say something because I can't sleep and it's too late to talk to anyone else I know in real life.

bump for any user's advice. I'll be here a little while.

Probably a dude who took a bunch of pictures off a girl's social media and edited them slightly.

Wanna talk on Kik?

It was somebody made up and they got tired of the joke.

wait it out.... she could be testing you to see how needy you will get. But ya never know, she probably found someone better, shit happens. in the meantime look for another piece of ass to talk to

I'm going through this right now too, user. It feels bad.

Man up. Shit happens.

No it wasnt a catfish. We video chatted on skype a few times. She's going into her first senester of college so im thinking the most logical conclusion is that she doesnt want to mess around with some online boyfriend when she will probably meet someone on campus to be with.

I appreciate the offer, but im not comfortable giving my kik out on here.

As for the user's telling me to suck it up, yeah that's pretty much what im doing. Im sure ill be fine in a few days but tonight is just a little rough is all.

Im here with you bro, were all gonna make it brah

What's she look like OP?

Thats her in the OP. Most beautiful Sicilian girl you'll ever meet.

My advice to man up still stands, but btw OP, if she doesn't think that you're worth her time, then she shouldn't be worth yours.

Went through ghe same thing a couple months ago user. She told me the same bullshit and just disappeared on me and left my message on read. Took me a while but then i realized i didn't do anything wrong. If she wants to be an asshole and go MIA she's the one missing out. Just give it some time and focus on girls you meet in person.

This sucks Sup Forumsro. You'll be a'ight in a couple days. Hold your head high!

I think you guys are onto something. If she cant even take the time to respond to me even after doing my best to listen to her and keep her happy, then she's not worth the time Im spending thinking about it.

#neckbeardproblems go back to to living

Thanks man

I would just move on and ghost her if she bothers responding at all, girls like that suck big time. everyone i knew like that is massively fucked up.

You probs don't get dubs enough like me.

FeelsBadMen))

More than likely found someone irl that is giving them the attention she wants plus actually being there. You can't really compete with this being nothing more than an online contact, don't let it eat you too hard and just accept this and move on.

Pic related, it happened to me when I was younger. I mistakenly let my emotions get the better of me when the the word love started coming out.

Exactly dude. Your first step to feel better is closing out this thread. Afterwards, remove all traces of her from your life, find something fun to do with your evening, and start looking at other women. She's not the only one out there OP, she's just the one that you're currently used to.

She's getting dick from some other dude

What about you meet her in person?

Im thinking this is probably true in my case as well. It's shitty to think about but I guess i kinda was set up for failure from the start being some 800 miles away from her.

Goodluck and remember you know what you have to offer if she wants to let that go to waste its her loss. You'll find someone who you'll make happy.

Not really an option considering im starting school in 3 days. Plus if shes already cut me off then there isnt much point in flying out to go see her.

More then likely catfish raped

Whoa is her name Arianna?

Thanks bro, you guys really helped me out tonight. Honestly, after this im just thinking about going my own way for a while though

Nahh

How far do you live? school can wait a couple of days tbh.

I'd tell you not to think about it but you've got some personal healing to do first, so I'll just recommend not looking at her or anything to do with her if you can help it.

You'll be aight, in the future don't get into anything you cant drive to yourself.

Never been ghosted myself, but have ghosted more girls than I can remember. Ultimately, it's fear that causes it. Not worth chasing after someone like that.

Dude fr? She even has the moles.. I only ask because her and I had a huge argument two weeks ago. Haven't talked since. Just find it funny is all bro.

Basically she ghosted me too. If it's the same chick I'm gonna give up.

If she didn't respond for two weeks, you're not the guy of her dreams.

You really shouldn't even get that worked up if you've never met.

she ghosted me too

I think thats some solid advice. It's just hard for me to find interesting women in my area since uts basically a hotspot for half retarded frat girls to party and get guerilla fucked by guys in the bathrooms. Not exactly the type of girl i wanna bring home to the family someday lol

She's prob dead and you're here wondering if she's sucking dick right now or not

Wait so that's her name?

Yeah her name isnt arianna.

yes

Youre probably right, she was a really charming and beautiful girl but if she's okay with just vanishing on me then i guess shes not that beautiful person i thought she was in the first place either.

Don't worry so much about the bring home to family aspect either, that's some later in life goals and it seems like you're just going off to college.

You're going to meet so many different kinds of people at school it's almost impossible not to find a few you're interested in, or at least you will if you're willing. Go to some club or social events for stuff you're into and you'll see

Who's real ffs

WHOA WTF

this bitch ghosted me! don't trust her.

this, concentrate on yourself bro and chin up, you'll be a lot happier when you start meeting new fun and interesting girls irl

Hey i know her in real life, asshole. I just want to know if i should try and repair our friendship or give up.

nah she saw his messages but refuses too respond

>Hey i know her in real life, asshole
you know her online....

also

she ghosted me, she's sicilian, ghosted the shit outta me, contacted one of her friends, turns out she has a bf.

Thanks guys, yeah i guess this whole time it was bugging me about how i did something wrong or had some inadequacy but i realize that that is a really toxic mentality and brings me down even though nothing is really wrong in the first place. Im too focused on that bullshit and i need to focus more on what makes me happy than if im making others happy.

Lmfao chill dudes, odds are this isnt the girl ghosting you. Dont get all worked up over nothing and ruin something because of a whim of suspicion.

Not even close man. This girl that im talking about in the OP has sandy blonde hair naturally. Her father is like 100% Sicilian but her mom is Norwegian and German.

Dont all break up with your girls please