I got abducted by aliens two nights ago,Ask me anything

I got abducted by aliens two nights ago,Ask me anything.

they got better memes?

Why are you a liar? did something happen in your childhood to make you feel like you need to lie to seem interesting?

His dad touched him probably

What are you gonna do when the feds come for you

i don't think anything happened to him. I think this faggot wanted to share an absurd story. . so let's hear it OP

I'd be more interested in hearing about this story.

I'm not a liar. I know what I saw. Don't believe if you want

>I got abducted by aliens two nights ago,Ask me anything.
How long have you been a roleplaying faggot?

/x/ is more your style

tell the story jesus christ

In the penis?

>be me
>be mentally deficient
>be lonely
>go to Sup Forums
>start a thread about aliens
>stare at screen
>someone replied
>im a madman

there's your story, faggot.

Were you raped by aliens? Did they penetrate you with their alien super dicks?

do you legitimately believe you were abducted by aliens?

I always wonder if these people actually believe it themselves. It always seems to be trailer trash or borderline schizophrenic people. Why don't aliens every abduct normal people? Is it because they know no one would believe the crazy person who was abducted?

Imagine how terrible it would be if it actually happened to you. You could never tell anyone because they wouldn't believe it.

i'm dying! haha thank you

Who says he isnt telling the truth? And that he really was abducted by illegal aliens and they held him for ransom, and for some reason are letting him use Sup Forums

>Imagine how terrible it would be if it actually happened to you. You could never tell anyone because they wouldn't believe it.
Now you know my struggle. I am a professor of physics.

If it really did happen and you are actually a professor of physics there has to be some way you can provide credible evidence of what happened.

that's why they took you bro you know too many science!

Tell the god damn story you lonely lying fag jesus

Why do you feel the need to lie on Sup Forums?

Because you gotta be a little off to think someone will buy a stupid fucking story like "A light shot in my window and POOF, I was in der ship". Cuz they have teleporters, but they can;t wipe your memory. or even more relevant, they have interstellar travel, but can't scan, they need to kidnap you and shove a probe up your ass.
OR, they're gonna abduct Debby Obesewith19kids for study, but not Stephen fucking Hawking.

They just want attention, they failed at life, and want to feel special, but don;t have the mental faculties to consider the believably of their horseshit story.

What do u remember?

Now THAT would be a twist for the ages.