Anyone into tiny cocks?

Anyone into tiny cocks?

yes

No

how do i invert my penis like that?

gain 150 lbs

Yes. But only because I have one.

how small are you?

less than 1 soft. At my most horny and strongest...I can almost break 6. But...5-5.5 is a more accurate measurement.

You?

I'm about 3 and a half when hard

I think this is the first time I've ever seen people compare dick sizes *trying* to be smaller

Sometimes I take adderall or vyvanse and on those occasions I can only make a small 4.

That's probably why I'm so much into SPH. I can get 5.5-6 most times...but when I party...even when I can get hard it's more like 4.

Thanks user
I'm a grower too OP, it's okay. I'm 1.5in soft and 6in erect. I think 7in would be perfect cock size though.

Oh really? Welcome, faggot. 6 weeks ago someone would have accused you of summering this shit all up. But since the new semester has started we will all give you a pass and respectfully explain to you that this board can surprise you at any time. Or...whatever....

>I think 7in would be perfect cock size though.

Can confirm this is true. Mine's 7 inch and every bird I've ever fucked has said it's perfect.

>Bird

British cuckhold detected
Show us the mandatory portrait of the queen you 'ave in your livin' space, guvnor

thankfully my gf is
i'm hung like a Bic lighter lol.
but seriously, stick your thumb out in a Thumbs Up...thats me.

How about horsin' around with fat guys?

Where do you hail from, my brown skinned friend?

Is that Trump's

what about it?

>fantasy fetish
yes please

Ha ha. That's some funny fucking shit motherfucker. Did you just make that up? You should be on the daily show.