Have you mastered present moment awareness?

have you mastered present moment awareness?

What is that OP?

are they gonna kiss

Yes I'm presently aware I'm faping to key board cat while listening to shrek is love shrek is life on a 24 hour loop.

sometimes called mindfulness.

the base line knowing and awareness that everything that might arise (like the sensation of your body or feelings) fits within

who waka's this waka waka?

Maybe a little

a little bit of mastery is a paradox, but so is recursive self awareness

?What are you getting at OP? I can go off on and rant and rave about this shit too. I'm aware of what I say and the ripples they may cause. I read fairly often and am fimilar with some fobbinen knkwlehe you don't talk about and some politics you don't really talk about. So, what the fuck are after with this thread OP by a computer screen?

that ur missing the whole big point. the inner ripples. not the one u cause by the ones inside of you. can you feel them?

no

seems like ur well on ur way!

>Inside of me?

Like the shared conciseness we all have, such as how plants do?

>ITT: I did mushrooms and then studied Buddhism on Wikipedia. AMA

Bro, if you're really chasing enlightenment, this isn't the place to attain it.

nah fam im on that NEXT shit yo

no, awareness of your thoughts, organs, and emotions.

bro rob bro

It folds sometimes
>often for the worst, but I can give opposites to this as well

perhaps the story of your life, that movie in your head, is just another VR. the first vr

getting that sub species aeternitatis. truuuu

Well thoughts upon organs would be very tasking and or take years of mental discipline to even slightly influence, abeit your not born some savant or something

As for the rest, I'm fully aware of those and why it happens. I often consider myself to have zero ego in the conventional, non Freudian sense. I let it ebb and flow, and sometimes I splash around and swim off a bit.

I should say "very little ego".
not like "I'm such a pussy wah", I actually have a very strong trust in myself. Its more that live as I can and wish nothing upon others.
>I'm kind of an anarchist, so theres that I guess.

Happy Birthday

being aware of and influencing are not the same. you can explore their details in ur mind

Stop leading on and speak clearly. If you cannot describe what you are talking about and using vague two sentence phrases then what the fuck are you worth? I already know this. Now carlify or I'm leaving this thread.

nothing deep, it's right on the surface. seeing things exactly as they are - can you do it? to what extent?

given the angstiness, do you feel your frustration in your body?

No, not too much frustration currently, and usually due to external events. I'm pretty content with myself and often find solitude and venturing outdoors quite enjoyable. Pretty sure I can perceive everything right here. I will say that I do look at others and they sometimes remind me of 'computer players" I guess you could say. I do often find that people can be underestimated, and one mans knowledge is another stupidity. In the end, chicken butt.

u have a sense of mad

I use to be possessed (seemingly or literary) by a family member, but I spread those ashes myself and have felt noticebly better since.
>Now read my tarot card foo

Dude, I know.
Do you know my name?

Have you mastered CURRENT YEAR awareness?

some people like to have sex with their family. not for everyone, but im glad u found love

It wasn't worth searching for and downloading a picture of John Oliver to include

Moloch

Mad as in aggressive, agitating, angry or abrasive if you could pick one. Or is it mad like crazy? Both? I'm honesty curious

u mad and pretending not to be

Good, tought maybe you were some deep hacking user for a moment, pfh.

But yeah, a bunch of rich old folk jerk off on children to a statute of a Jewish pagan god, what else is new?

I don't think I am? Why would I still be talking to you if I was angry? I'm genuinely curious to know what you are trying to insinuated about the mind and your idea of it. I myself rarely find anyone else delving or comprehending the disscusion without blowing it off as hogwash. So please, continue if you have something valuable to share.

classic 'im the only one awake' syndrome

if not here, then where?
>as above, so below

I am a little irritated at the vagueness and little detail of your posts, but I find it more a game than a task.

Not really? Care to join in the discussion?

Its ancient taught magic

Since the king of solomn

and with the rituals of francis bacon and shakespshere

from the masons to the rosicrucians

time was and for a time time will be, but in the realm of reality, always it is today

the yesterday that was today,
today that really is,
tomorrow that will be today,
serve but to teach us this :

do well the task you have today
with zeal your time employ,
that you may longer have to serve
and longer to enjoy

let your eyes drift of the screen. see that? the rest of the world. you can feel your body at work. a zoo for the micro biology inside.

take your pills kiddo

Yes yes, I've heard many rumors about jinn, remote viewing, sigils, astral projection, mk ultra, project blue beam, the cicada project, implications of CERN, underground cities and tunnels, geo-engineering, soft eugenics, the creation of enemy combatants and terror attacks, on and on and on and on

FUCKING TACOS!

you aren't legit

I got the poem from an important book

>that you may longer have to serve

Odd wording there...

I don't get it. I feel like I understand the basics of what you are trying to describe, but every time I have attempted to enact the "secret" it never works.

Am I missing something? Do you have to be a 32nd degree Mason to use/apply ancient taught magic?

I use to be and angry kid, I'll give ya that. Pocked up a lot of what I know then.

But know, I enjoy my community for as rough as it may be, and I'm fairly content, god forbid.

You care too much.

/thread

33rd

And beyond, I imagine

Moat?

I'm spirit sciencing so hard right now bro

nice books, i found mine in boston

No, I'm not fucking, Jesus.

I need an avacado pit in my asshole yesterday.

wanna try?

Ya, Grandfather from MO gifted it with a bunch of his stuff when he passed

So do you obviously.

So, are you trying to say I should join a Masonic Lodge? If so, probably not going to happen. Way out of my current price range.

found mine at a rare book collection

no way if you are going to do magic make your own

Im just saying the occult magic thing has been around for awhile.

Yeah, I do care, only because I find it fun. I live and let be, but always jump a little deep down that spiral I guess. I wouldn't like to think I'm angry anymore. I'm not a kid, I've seen too many grandmothers teargassed to let it get to me anymore. So, I like to chill out by the beach a lot and surf Sup Forums on my worknights. Atkeast I'm where I want to be right now.

I know, its just never worked for me. I have heard stories of it working (as most of us have), but its something I need to see/experience to believe.

Cool story bro.

Thank you. Cool meme yourself.

kill yourself

What is that picture?
Is he praying to black balloons?

And who are you?

Nah its a guy questioning his life in a room filled with watermelons.

That's amazing