Gaymericans want gay cap

When does it end, Sup Forums? When does this nightmare end?

I'm fucking pissed when I see journalists calling a small minority from Tumblr "Fans" as if they represent the whole community

It ends when you stop listening to the vocal minority.

gay here
no i don't he's a shit hero for shit people

>people want the main character in an action film series to have a love interest anyway

Another thread about this. This board keeps getting worse

I won't deny that homo scene with Chris Evans would be extremely fucking hot tho. I'm tired of straight stuff in mainstream media. Give me homos, its fun

the relation between Cap and Bucky in the movies is pretty gay. that's why the kiss in Civil war felt so forced.

but yeah, twitter and tumblr gays wants everything to be gay

C'mon! After three movies of defending him and standing by him, it becomes a little suspicious.
And I'm sure many heterofags will say "they're just being bros, dumbass!" but I think it's way past that point, their relationship is something else...

It's the way they've portrayed it, same thing that happened to Velma from Scooby-Doo. They make her act like a lesbian, dress like a lesbian, have no interest in men like a lesbian, and yet they expect people not to think she's a lesbian?

Then, at this point, shoving some random blond as a love interest, it's the same Scooby-Doo did, by having random dudes suddenly interested in Velma.

you already have those fast and furious flicks. not every franchise can be LGBT, nor should it be. diversity and all that.

He already has a boyfriend. Or is Tony chopped liver to you people?

>"controversial" Marvel thing
>LOLOLOLLOL MARVEL IS FINISHED
>"controversial" DC thing
>LOLOLOLLOL DC IS FINIISHED

it's an endless cycle of anons regurgitating their newsfeeds

>epitome of traditional american values
>gay
kek

Good thing Disney gives no fucks, just like with the Elsa thing, they won't risk delicious chinkbucks
Though I wonder if any of these fags even gave a shit about Cap (or any other character they want turned gay, black or into a womyn) before the MCU

are you triggered OP

>biggest income is China
>they won't allow any gay stuff in their cinema

China has saved us from Hollyjews making every fucking movie have a faggot in it. Maybe this will make them think about using less niggers in their attempt to be "diverse".

>progressive means hiring more blacks for white roles
>meanwhile whites are taking asian roles
>Hispanics, asians, anything not black is given minor roles or nothing

Fuck this, makes me think they want everyone to hate blacks by over saturating them in media.

Nah, they have always been like those two in a group of friends that secretly hate each other, but have to keep up appearances for their group's sake.

And when Tony was all like "I thought I was your friend!" he was just being a manipulative little bitch. It felt that way.

Where do you think they're learning it from? Click on Sup Forums and check out the constant regurgitation of literally everything and anything they see on other websites. They're killing other boards cultures with this shit.

man Sup Forums really is triggered by this.
What would it change if they made captain america gay?

You guys are exactly like the people you complain about so much.

>if you dont like shitty heroes you must be a DC fanboy

No, a bi Cap.

Which is infinitely preferable to a Hydra Cap.

Gay guy here. Nobody wants gay Cap except those few Tumblr landwhales that are obsessed with gay shipping. It's all white, heterosexual women who drive this bullshit. Frankly, it's a little insulting.

I wouldn't mind some more gay superheroes in movies. I think, for example, an adaptation of The Authority that didn't downplay the relationship between Midnighter and Apollo would be very welcome. But I don't think trying to push an agenda by changing the established sexual preferences of characters is ever the right choice.

>Which is infinitely preferable to a Hydra Cap.

Captain America with 8 arms? Sounds hot.

It's even useless to pander to them, because they don't watch that shit anyway. They just want social control.

Does every single character have to be a straight white male?

Why are you Sup Forumsfags so triggered by this?
Every time they deviate from it in just one category or they just think about it there are a million threads about it.

if anything captain america should be a fat guy on a scooter not gay.

>bland character
>boring character
>instead of campaigning to give him a real interesting story arc they want him to give him a fuckbuddy

faggot

Gayfag here. I hate that two dudes cant be friends without tumblrwhales demanding that they be made an official couple. Literally nothing wrong with hetero bros.

no u

When will shipping end

I don't mind blacks as long as they don't at like niggers. Falcon is my favorite MCU character. I do mind forced interracial couples everywhere though.

Captain America doesn't act like any fag I've ever met. And I went to music school, so I know a fucking lot.

My brother is gay and I know many other gays, and they don't really care. Its just a small group of SJWs and clickbait journalists trying to make it sound like its something people want. Its the same thing with making the Ice Queen in Frozen gay.

Honestly wouldn't have minded if he did that, going to the bargain bin after Hayley Atwell is pointless and tiresome.

That was just for comparison sake.
What's slightly gay is the relationship he has with Bucky.

It appears even more so to modern eyes, because people tend to forget they were friends in the 40s(?) where that bond was much stronger than today's plastic friendships.

Basically, by emphasizing that bond, they're staying true to their origin, but also make it look kinda gay.

Yeah, the gays can have Fast & Furious, Transformers and Twilight. You're welcome.

As a gay, don't you dig shit?

>people pretending gay is a race they can have opinions about.
nope

The gay people at your music school are not representative of all gay people.

Fucking exactly. Its like If I said I wanted more straight characters on whatever reality show they watch on Bravo.

>"FANS"

THE SAME TUMBLR LANDWHALES WHO CRY MISOGYNY WHEN PEOPLE CALL THE GHOSTBUSTERS REBOOT THE PIECE OF SHIT THAT IT IS

>GHOSTBUSTERS 2016 IS THE MOST DOWNVOTED MOVIE TRAILER IN YOUTUBE HISTORY

I-ITS ALL MISOGYNISTS!

Cap is straight tho