US men get BTFO in volleyball

>US men get BTFO in volleyball
>the willams sisters blow doubles
>the fucking aussies have golds then us
>NBC has the worst coverage on earth
>US getting booed by everyone during every sport

This Olympics has been kinda rough. What the fuck is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

olympic.org/news/ioc-awards-olympic-games-broadcast-rights-to-nbcuniversal-through-to-2032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, we're pretty much getting BTFO desu

Reminder that these games are being held in a third world shithole.

BBC is godlike compared to shitty nbc , what's with the fucking commercials , will never watch nbc again

globalist mandate that US domination stop

the US will not even place 3rd in medals

i didn't know it was in st. louis, baltimore, new orleans, chicago, LA, etc

Don't forget you're only 60% white too.

you could have decided to support trump.

This is the new america. According to the us ladies swimmers "we're just having fun"

Just another token of your demise as a superpower.

Reminder that they canceled the Hall of Fame Game today because the field was shit

Don't worry. When 2018 comes for winter games in Korea. Everything will be alright.

oh shut the fuck up flyover boy

obama should have used that 400 million to fund team USA instead of giving it to his muslim brothers in Iran

it's a fucking tragedy he wasn't shot 1 day after taking office

>the amount of serves the men's volley ball blew
>the amount of serves Venus fucked up

Our multicultural gymnasts will save us. All US gold medalists will be women showing that only women can lead us to victory and foretelling Clinton's victory in November.

>losing to A FUCKING LEAF at the summer Olympics

>USA chants during her match
>stopped to take selfies with everyone who asked after she won
>will probably be first american to medal in table tennis

Based Lily.

I don't think it's the politics i think it's that most didn't want to show due to ZIKA, riots and general fuckery

If a slump year for the US means we win 3rd-most medals I'll take it. I mean we can't dominate the world in EVERY Olympics, right?

Don't forget we lump in Latinos and Arabs as "white".

The US will start winning again when it stops circumcising newborn white baby boys.

>I mean we can't dominate the world in EVERY Olympics, right?

Not with that fucking attitude

anyone have a list of athletes who chose not to go

Spain should know those feels.

Time to pack it up and move to a country where losing is tolerated and celebrated.

no, wrong

anything but first is a failure

Just like every olympics

Best Olympics Ever...

We do. That's why you should pay attention to what we say in this regard.

>Country in shambles
>losing even more than us
>babies being born looking like loafs of bread with eyes

B-best ever right?

Does hosting the olympics make you feel like you're not a 3rd world country?

Bro Phelps has yet to go. We have UE gymnasts about to sweep events and Track and Field we accel in and where a lot of medals are. Plus we have women's soccer and men/women basketball

Thank your black overlords for saving us this Olympics

We will as soon as we find one

phelps is now officially a marketing piece. He's there to get viewers and took the place of someone who actually deserved it. The coaches aren't even sure they should put him in the relay.

Nobody is expecting anything from us...

It's day 2, once the swimming starts handing out the medals the USA will take a ton.

What kind of cuckery is this?

HAHAHA GET REKT YOU SHITTERS

Ledecky is probably going to win more medals than our entire delegation. I wouldn't be to worried.

>he doesn't remember Sochi
this isn't a slump. it's a trend

We were expecting you to beat a 10 man South Africa...

We weren't... And we'll get rekt again today

>a whole country can't host a nfl match
>A WHOLE COUNTRY
>CAN'T HOST
>A NFL MATCH

Canada is better than USA at winter now though

Good. American football is basic.

i meant as a clean and better location for our athletes. Not the performances.

>America sucks so hard they need to import chinks to win chink sports

if you have NBC just go to their website and watch everything with your cable login famalam

WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING PERFECT LADS

>took the place of someone who actually deserved it
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, he earned his spot through winning events at the US qualifiers. He'll still probably win at least one medal though he's unlikely to win gold at this point in his career.

She was born in America though.

>Import
She's home grown

underrated bantz

Actually yeah, it does. ;^)

>thinking America is white

That's the American way, dude.

You can believe whatever line they tell you. Were you at his qualifier?

basketball and women's team sports are our hope

Is mens volleyball single elimination?

Don't worry, we're just getting out silver medals out of the way for the rape train that will come soon.

So Canada?

nice

i still dont understand how in 2016 nbc still thinks it alright to tape delay events that are only one fucking hour ahead

Just to make sure you don't get any pussy flapping.

because NBC is catering to casuals, they people who will give NBC the most ratings

America isn't great anymore

trumps right again

calm down its literally day 2. wait for all the gymnastics and swimming medals.

I watched his qualifier streaming.

it makes no sense, maybe 20 years ago it would've been understandable but if we can program the tv to record something in my shitty country that means you can do it too
show them live and the normies can watch it later if they want

At least we're not Canada.

It's more of NBC wants them to watch instead of record. It's the only way they can push their shitty ads and try to make back the money they stupidly splurged to get the rights

>show them live and the normies can watch it later if they want
then the normies wont watch, NBC cares about ratings and add revenue, not quality broadcasting

Because NBC is run by the same type of people who spent $100 million on Jeb Bush.

well u guys created zika

>karma

Could be worse lads

Then the NBC is really prehistoric if this is their thought process. this is the age of the internet where most young people, 18-25 which is the biggest demographic, have streams and will watch the live streams. this is already taking loads away from the ratings.

its not their faults that the typical american republicans are literal retards and voted trump. and I am republican saying this

>0 Medals

and nbc is ran by a bunch of liberals who are on the opposite side of trump. they are putting all their money into hilary

you mean a cuckservative

Coulda been barred from entry.

Yep NBC if they don't change will be fucked in Tokyo 2020 that's when Millennials will have most of the buying power and they aren't fooled as easily as the boomers

Didn't we get beat out by China in Beijing?

They'll just try to make proxies illegal by then.

Chin up, OP; we're still going to rape everyone in basketball, shooting, and swimming.
R-r-right?

its changing now. Look at whats happening to espn and them losing millions over the last year due to people cutting cords.
I think its more like 2024 this generation is fucked. kids dont have jobs still and the economy isnt getting better.

>but water

As a Chinese American I know the following:

1. Brazil is host and has home court advantage (as well as entry into all competitions since they are host) and might capitalize on it but won't make top 2 regardless.
2. 90% chance it will end with USA #1 China #2 in gold tallies
3. USA winning gold in shooting was SAVAGE since China has been winning pretty constantly in olympic shooting (silver was China and bronze was China too)
4. Korea starts off strong since their events come up early in the olympics, but disappears as the games go on.

TL;DR calm your panties USA will win. USA always wins (except that one year China hosted)

olympic.org/news/ioc-awards-olympic-games-broadcast-rights-to-nbcuniversal-through-to-2032

>literally 16 more years of this shit

guys...

>american born
>import
Kangaroo education, everybody!

winning the shooting gold wasn't savage, it was the bare minimum of acceptable because it's your ONLY gold right now lmao

>USA always wins

If you completely ignore the Cold War years maybe.

lel, i made this pic 8 years ago

>USSR is still the country in second place medals wise
How the fuck is it taking everyone else so long to catch up?

don't you have a leaf to blow

you mean when russians were allowed to dope with impunity?

Okay (I meant it was SAVAGE for China since they expected to win that sport. Same as if USA won in ping pong or China won in basketball).

USSR made for great competition for USA. IMO brought out the best in USA.

But in the long run, USA always wins (see: cold war)

And it still applies. Keep posting this every 4 years Olympics come back because it continues to remain accurate.

Yeah commies are better dopers than us. Fact.

>Australia bragging
>first time they haven't been "down under" on the scoreboard

America has always imported others to become or stay #1

Hell we only got to the moon first thanks to nazis

Most of your Gold medalist are niggers. I would be ashamed if was American.