Swedish history thread

Since everyone asked for it, here it is: the thread to discuss and learn about Swedish history.

If you need to catch up on parts of Swedens history, i can happily summarise it. Other than that, share your thoughts and questions in this board

Sweden is a cuck country.
Fuck off.

Please don't. I'm going to bed, so I won't be here to correct you if you misrepresent it somehow.

häng dig själv

>Since everyone asked for it,

Soo, questions?

Should have made a proper alliance with Brandenburg and focus on the Eastern Baltic only

Was Karl XII by his own or by his foes? Did it turn the tide of his battle against Norway?

Apologize to Finland

*was killed

Why do swedes constantly bully finland and belittle its meaning in history, but when swedes have to prove they were great once they start talking about how we were once one people and post maps of old sweden and talk about hakkapeliittas?

Most likely by norwegian soldiers
No
When, how?

Yes. Why did you put the noble, polanoctonos, swedish crown in the hands of a puto gabacho de mierda?

In what universe does that make sense?

not international related reported

In every thread there is sweden and finland
>uncivilized autistic mongols t sweden
>remember we were same people and equal and kaarle kustaa t sweden when someone talks about history and wars

hahahahha that was me, i posted that in two different threads. I dont bully finland tho, Jag gillar er, det är hanrejarna från sverigetråden som antagligen mobbar er

The invasion was catastrophably planned, and had pretty much lost It's great power status by then, so i think we would've lost either way

stoppa nu du förstöra mina självskänsla

How do you guys view Carolus then? For outsiders, I think it is a generally good view thanks to Sabaton

Second most based king after Gustavus Adolphus. When the war started he had tremendous success for a long time. He won against both denmark and poland, he also kind of won against russia, but he wanted total victory so he decided to invade Russia. That was a bad decision, but one shouldn't ignore his other accomplishments.

Sweden fucking sucks
Finland is much better

No shit, but only in the 21st century

>Second most based king after Gustavus Adolphus.
ahem

Tru, i like independence from danskjävlarna now that i think about it

>be finland
>be literally another sweden
>even same laws and shit
>1.8% of people are muslims
>5.8% of people are of foreign origin
>60% of all immigrants are from eu

>be sweden
>20% of entire population are foreign origin
>4% are finns
>rest are africans and other sort of nigger muslims
>be removing crosses from churches so you wont insult islam

sweden should be bombed and burnt and all swedes sent to rehabilitation camps

>Literally another Sweden
I know you want to be, but we just weren't that good at assimilating

more like ass stimulating am i right?
because sweden is gay lmao

kek

The point was, we dont want to be
you have gotten to the point I described with having literally same laws and systems that finland has
what the fuck swedes

>Be Sweden
>get BTFO by Russians so much that you can't into NATO

>We're a puppet to one less nation
Oh no!

realistically how cucked is swedens population?
why have they not yet come for swing and far right considering all the rape and nig nogs and what not

Our anti-immigration nationalist party is currently the second largest and fastest growing party in Sweden, we do care

Why are you in the EU then? Get out so we can make United Scandinavia.

Sweden is fairly against EU believe it or not, more so than denmark and finland. I'm totally for leaving the union

Like you could be saved, enjoy your extinction it was nice to know

Whatever

Knulla din pappa jävlä bög.

du kan ha dina färger i framtiden!

Okej