What's yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5476182/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HoUwWem0wM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Texas_Chain_Saw_Massacre#Themes_and_analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He did literally nothing wrong

Who you callin pinhead

I hope they don't fuck the new movie up.
His name is also revealed to be Hell Priest in the later books.Kind of sounds generic,I like Pinhead more.

jerry the vampire

GOAT

Featherhead

so progressive

>new movie

Is this confirmed? if so any sauce on it?

imdb.com/title/tt5476182/
Yeah,but Doug Bradley isn't reprising the role and Heather Lagenkamp (Nancy from a Nightmare On Elm Street) is starring in it.It will introduce new cenobites.

the real one looks scarier

I do miss my horrorfu but alas

>it's another crappy crap sequel crapped out to keep the rights

>Best Horror Villain
>What's yours?

Your naked mother was pretty scary

Other great news are that Carpenter is back with doing Halloween and that the new FT13th producer didn't like the Found Footage idea and signed the writer of "Prisoners" to write the reboot.

Good day.

The Cenobites weren't really villains. In fact they stopped the real villain.

What if I hit him with a hammer?

yeah, i know the other monsters could kick his ass, so what?

>FT13th

What title are they going to use now?
Jason is getting married? Or Jason 3D?

he would like that

They are angels to some,demons to others.

Where'd you get those eyes?

That would be extremely painful.

for some reason, the movie had them turn on kirsty at the end, but in the book they keep their part of the deal

is it wrong if i enjoyed jerking off to chucky fucking his wife as a child?

He could kick Leprechaun's ass.I also think He can survive the dreamworld with Freddy

I wish Pascal Laugier was still attatched to the new Hellraiser. His version sounded pretty cool.

Finger lickin good!

For you

>Science and Nature are really fucked up

That scene when he licked the window in the sequel.Based Salva

no i'd say that's pretty tame for this site

What the FUCK was his problem?!

Is this a new meme?

I don't know,but since they've got the writer behind "Prisoners",I think it's in good hands.Good thing is the producer isn't Michael Bay and hopefully it's no longer in the hands of Platinum Dunes.

yeah i know, just kidding, prisoners was good shit

Something like Jason Lives would be pretty sweet.

What is it about a possessed little girl that freaks me out so much? Other villains don't really bother me.

I think Hell Priest is just a title, not his name.

The Cenobites don't really have names, just titles and nicknames that people have given them.

yeah, part 6 was pretty gud

Clive Barker was supposed to direct but he left because of the studio bullshit. Doug Bradley also left for the same reason. The movie is gonna be shit.

Revelations had a fat ass Hell Priest and it was filmed like a 2011 student film.

>villain
My favorite part of the hellraiser movies is that the cenobites weren't even evil, just decadent and bored. They only fucked with those that summoned them.

Candy Man.

Hellraiser: Judgement is not the one that Clive Barker was/is working on.

He is doing a reboot/loose remake of the original. Although I'm not sure what the status is for that one at the moment.

Why did they make that change, just made them generic bad guys

Top choice lad

white liquid comes out
a lot

This.

There were plans for TV series based on Hellraiser.

You see I'm God now

Did i ever tell you my favorite color is blue.

Fking Sutter Cane

Take a look around when you wake up

All the bitching about Pedowood around here, and you call the one comfirmed kiddiefiddler based.

So that's why they call him Skinner.

Is there any decent looking horror coming up?

The presidential election

Because spooky ending.

what's this

you should write for the daily show user

Check your privilege

I was fucking born for this

He's great

We callin onda vital

What did the pins do?

>a texas chainsaw prequel called "leatherface" supposed to release this year

Why? The franchise is complete shit.

Rarr

>another halloween reboot already
what the fuck

Bahhhh

The Hitcher 1986

Wasn't that the one where one of the guys read the non-disclosure, laughed, and told them to fuck off because it was so ridiculous?

boo!

thx

It's no innovation. The character played a "mother" drag-role, among others, from the very beginning, back when it was more transgressive (pun not originally intended by here we are).

The utter STRANGENESS of it all is part of the kino's staying power, when things come to a head, the climax of the film, really. We get extreme close-ups of Marilyn Burns' eyeballs, taking it all in, all these sick fucks and skin-lamps and shit, whoops, time to help Grandpa swing the hammer... that thing is ALIVE?! FUCK. By the time the hammer has dropped a fourth, fifth time? You just have to laugh but it's still creep af. And all with almost no blood, just actors acting. It was a hot summer and it smelt like absolute ass, I hear.

Try watching the original sometime, and pay attention.

i did watch the original, i don't see how featherass was a mother to anyone

all i saw was that blond bitch scream and run for half the movie

>origin stories

The worst.

You weren't paying attention. Since the "family" has been reduced to a total sausage-fest, Leatherface decides to play the role of a mothre, or simply a "woman" in the house, to give the house a sense of """"normalcy"""", and the others are happy to play along in these frantic few minutes.

You'll notice that he hastily slips out of this "role", and puts on a suit in order to go back outside and chase the girl in the final minutes of the film, until she (and we) collapse in manic, giddy delerium. In the famous coda of the film, Leatherface swings the chainsaw in chaotic frustration as his prey has eluded him - he is still wearing the woman's wig (scalp of real hair?) together with the suit, an utter mess of What The Fuck, gleaming in the sun.

This element is also suggestive of Ed Gein, trying to replace the void left by his mother's death. This RL element of the RL criminal's case is alos referenced in Norman Bates' transvestism and taxiterdermy, and likewise Buffalo Bill.

>le pedowood
>le kiddiefidler
I don't give a shit, and neither should you

Saw the movie a long time ago. I believe in one scene he wears a cooking apron, while being with other members of the family, am I correct?

God, this movie is so good.

i think you fetched that a bit too far

Correct. Although this (the final) scene is not that one, it follows immediately. At times, you can even see that Leatherface's mask is sporting a little "makeup", to complete the effect (which in his haste he did not remove):

Notice also that Leatherface is not the first to begin pursuing the girl. In these few seconds, we're meant to assume that the Leatherface character is making a hasty clothing-change.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HoUwWem0wM

Jason will always be the GOAT

Nope. Gein's RL influence on all of the above villains and story elements are well-documented, and self-evident besides.

All three fictional villains cross-dress, trying to touch womanhood or motherhood again, in some way shape manner or form. All three villains manipulate dead flesh to the point of obsession. All three have a secluded house in which to work in privacy. All three are, in their own way, Gein. Permutations of the actual historical person.

Furthermore, go to this section and scroll down a few paragraphs until you find the paragraph starting with "Kim Newman". You'll find an analysis (which I did not write) which supports my "family" view of things:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Texas_Chain_Saw_Massacre#Themes_and_analysis

Kek

>le two-villain Brawl/Melee crossover trope
>le Whoever Wins We Lose trope :^D

Game of Thrones

Pinhead's a faggot, Chatterer is the best.

Whoops, wrong pic.

Jigsaw is GOAT

Looks like John Travolta in Hairspray.

Okey-dokey. Here we go.