I wanna cheat on my gf. I love her and I dont wanna hurt her but I have this urge and every day is harder to control...

I wanna cheat on my gf. I love her and I dont wanna hurt her but I have this urge and every day is harder to control. I already started to take action, havent got to the point of no return, but Im about to. The temptation is harder to resist because shes on a trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right so, do it then.
Or do you want a moral arguement on why you should or shouldnt?

Pros and cons? Im not a moral person.

I feel you man. I have the same urges

You'll Get caught and ur life will be shit after OP

Id say don't do it cuz once you do it becomes the easiest thing in the world. You'll find it harder to live with until you eventually break her heart by ending the relationship or telling her the truth. If you don't want to hurt her, don't do it. Im not saying itll be easy, but then again nothing worth having is easily obtained, such as a happy relationship

i can promise you your relationship will never feel the same again. you will spend months feeling like a worthless piece of shit, feeling alone, distancing yourself. I have absolutely no idea how to forgive myself and shes about to leave me because she has no idea why ive been such a wreck.

Post nudes of her here and pretend to stumble on this thread

Notice how modern society has become so feminized that a man's natural instincts are considered "urges" and something that should be controlled. How far we've fallen.

Yup. I never cheated but I came close enough to actually want to try and all next week I felt terrible

I feel the urge to agree with you but you said im a feminist

>don't hurt me

Post a picture of her plz

>your gf

If you feel bad after you cheat you're a fucking pussy. A man Is ment to spread his seed far and wide. Just how it is

I take it there's no more sex from her? I'm the exact same, she refuses sex a lot now and calls all the exciting stuff "disgusting" and never wanting to do it again, that and she doesn't like to change positions, gives bad head and leaves me with blue balls.

How did I keep my moral compass and not cheat? well sir, I didn't, I fucked a shot petite redhead 2 weeks after she left, got touchy feely with a blonde last week and got hot and heavy with a 28yo mother. If you're in the same position, follow your urges, because it gets worse after marriage, and even worse after kids :D

This. I cheat 4 to 5 times a year (with gf for 6 years) and I dont ever feel bad but it ultimately it creates specs of distance and or resent.

All good if you can maintain and be discreet. When youre an old man lying in your casket you can either have memories of all the girls you fucked or memories of the ones that you pointlessly passed up.

Or rather, focus how society now promotes dishonesty for the fruit of drama it bears, and tells you it's better to screw whoever you want because it's not like you have anything greater than lust to ground yourself in.

You know what man, if you don't give a shit if she cheated on you. Then go ahead.

Ohhh trips.

If a girl is denying you sex or kinky stuff during sex you are probably a boring entitled shit

all girls want it - its up to you to decipher how they need you to go about it to make them comfortable enough to try

grow a fucking pair and break up if you're going to cheat. you're just skulking around like a pussy.

Six years ago I cheated on my gf a few times when I was away. It was fun, we both enjoied it...I was young coming out of a relationship that I got cheated on in. To make a long story sshort, Ive been with the girl I cheated on for six years now and I think about what I did everyday. It's actually stopping me from marrying her because I don't think I deserve her. Don't do it and if you do, never tell her/him.

> ITT: Monogamy sucks and nobody really wants to keep to it
Start an open relationship and fuck as much as you want to.

I'm in the same situation as OP. On one hand I want to live free, give in to lust and fuck whoever, but I'd hate my gf if she did that to me. Not sure our relationship would lust if I started to fuck around

*last. Fucking auto correct.

what a massive pussy. you should be happy your life crossed paths with someone who you were attracted to and clicked. its not a death sentence be thankful and move on

fucking side pussy is not morally wrong, being sloppy and getting caught, embarrassing your girlfriend, hurting her etc is what does damage

I'm not promoting dishonesty. All i'm saying is that the idea of monogamy is religious and cultural. All I'm asking for is the natural imperative as men, ( to sleep with as many women as possible) should not be shamed.

If the relationship will last don't, if it wont, go for it.

I feel that, its only my gf is so good I dont wanna ruin a good girl.

How would you feel if she cheated on you? However you'd feel is how she'd probably feel x10

If she was a good girl she would understand

No. More like I havent been motivated to fuck her. Ive been feeling attracted to other women.

I've cheated on my gf of two years two times and i will never forgive myself. I can hardly look into her eyes anymore. I feel like I don't deserve her. To anyone who says spreading your seed is part of being a man, i have to disagree. Being a man is about being selfless and having integrity. Men do not cheat, fuck boys cheat.

Who cares? Women that i've cheated on have stayed with me regardless. Women don't want dick like men want pussy.

> look at me, I'm also a victim
Cultural monogamy seems to me like a major insult to any person involved.
It basically states that the most important part about being partners, is that you're the only one that get's to have sex with that person.
It's not about protecting, aiding, understanding, enjoying the other person or their character. It's just about being able to have sex with them and control who has sex with them. It's not even about having children, it's just about that physical activity.
Might as well get a private whore, make up a classy title for her and be done. Could even turn out be cheaper than a wife.

I can tell youve never been in serious relationship. Some relationships are more valuable than feelings.

Just find someone hot and only stick the tip in, it's not really cheating if you just stick the tip in

Everyone who cheats is a degenerate piece of shit.

We are almost married.

How old are you?

Having said that tho it is gettting easier. I have actually changed almost everything about myself and when the guilt pops up i remember that telling her would only hurt her and that I'm just not that guy anymore. I feel horrible but it put things into perspective and showed me what kind of man i do not want to be.

seriously don't cheat man even the best case scenario sucks..months later just barely getting to the point where you feel a little bit normal

Yeah, maybe you're right. I wouldn't tell her tho.

>no one wants to fuck me

see how easily integrity diappears when hot girls approach you and you know its already in the bag. you sound like someones grandads pastor

Here is a cheating checklist.

Can I get caught?
Can I deny it in a believable way if so. (not caught in the act)?
Do I have protection/Can I be safe?
Is she hot?
OK well is she hot enough?
Am i a guilt ridden pussy who is going to act different tomorrow?

As long as these check out you are good to go.

this is now a crop circle thread

More degeneracy.

Just leave her man you may love her but your just spouting that because you been in a relationship with her and you probably feel like she's the best you can do but your mind says otherwise because you are growing out of the tamed male phase and moving back to a bachelor mind set

>if your Esteban Flores
>fuck you, you pussy faggot
>leave her alone
>she deserves to die alone
>why?
>shes still a child
>she thinks she loves you
>she doesn't really bro
>she just saying that to keep you
>shes very retarded
>i know about her past

And if you are him post what ever nudes Michelle Alicia Cortez sent you

I'm not victimizing myself. What am i a faggot? What other kinds of monogamy besides cultural and religious are there? If you're not being sarcastic i agree with your last point, though.

I hate using condoms. That's the only risk. I don't wanna give my girl an std.
Kek

Every man (and most women) feel this way, dude.

But the truth of the matter is that it will cause a relationship to decay. Fast.

It does something psychological to you, cheating or being cheated on, destroys a good deal of the affectionate bond between people. If found out, it destroys trust which is the foundation of all relationships. Once ANYONE starts cheating, the relationship only has a couple months left to go, at best (unless if you're one of those types bound by marriage or children and you keep the charade going like an animated affection-less corpse).

So I'd say the answer should probably be no if you love your woman. If you weren't thinking with your dick, you'd realize you have steak at home and you're wanting to go out for White Castle.... but sex is a very not rational thing. Just masturbate and don't let your sexual urges destroy your life.

bruh, thats tite

kek my chest it's starting to hurt lol

Cheating implies you need an ilegal boost to be good at the relationship. It shouldnt be such a taboo.

Just break up with her and move on? If you feel the need to fuck other then do so, but be a fuckin man and break up with her before.

fuckin Sup Forums.... filled with cucks or cowards

> kinds of monogamy
Biological, which isn't the case with humans, as far as I can tell.

I wasn't being sarcastic and the victim comment was because of your initial post.
Claiming that mens urges are being prosecuted by society, which they may are by certain individuals in certain respects.
But there is no open disdain for men having a full sex life. Just like I would hope there isn't one for women.

Now, surely there are players and sluts and whores and the likes, but they're usually defined by their general behavior and not the fact that they have sex.

Wanting to fuck other women doesnt equal wanting to leave somebody. This girl is awesome and probably doesn't deserve a shitty person like me as a bf, but Im good for her innmany other ways.

Guilt is a horrible thing, and will continue to burn and fester even when things go well. If you think that guilt is going to get you, don't do it. Don't make that mistake because it's certainly not worth it. You might think you're being sneaky or there's a suitable reason to do it, but it's never enough to justify it in the end. Because she will find out - word spreads, friends talk, etc. It might not even be while you are still together, it might be a hell of a long time in the future but she will eventually know.
However, if this is such a big issue in your relationship talk to her about it. Open relationships aren't bad things and can be quite good fun. If you trust yourself to fuck other people and not fall in love with them then you should be able to trust your partner to be able to do the same. If you are really protective over her and don't want her fucking another guy, well, how do you think she would feel about you fucking other girls?
Otherwise, you may have to accept that you're just not compatible with her. If this urge is so strong it's stopping you from fucking her there's obviously some big issue that maybe you haven't noticed yet.

I feel almost no guilt. I would only feel guilty if I get caught.

Then why bring up monogamy at all?
I'm just going from personal experience but women tend to judge men negatively for being polyamorous. As well, women judge other women for being polyamorous (in general).

If she is awesome, then don't fuck other people?
Even if she fuckin sucked, don't do it.

Just leave her and move on, I don't get the mentality of people who cheats.

Pros:
>Smashin fine pussy left and right
>Feeling alpha as fuck
>Get to experience other people

Cons:
>STD's/Pregnancy, or giving STD to current gf
>Sleeping with someone batshit crazy that fucks up your life or blackmails you
>Guilt???

I tried to cheat so hard on my gf with this one girl, but other girl wasnt having it because she knew. A week later I hooked up with some girl off Okcupid. I regret none of it. That being said, I finally broke up with her and have moved on. Overall though, 10/10 experience, would fuck other girls again.

Basically
Do what makes you happy

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I
I think some of you need Patrice in your life.

Cheating can be good for a relationship.

Dont do it or next time you look at her your going to feel nothing but pain

I love him.
You're wise

I'm gonna do it. Will report back.

lmao that no one thinks the bitch he cheats with isn't going to get clingy and fuck him up with all types of shit like blackmail or hey i'm preggo and it's a black, male but it's yours nigga...

I cheat on my wife daily with dozens of different women. Nothing bad can happen. Go nuts!

Witnessed

How do you do it so you don't get caught? That's my biggest concern.

wow, what a nice smile!

Oh, I was just agreeing with you about monogamy and giving my two cents.

> tend to judge men negatively for being polyamorous
I can see that. However, I assume that's because when men think of a girl being polyamorous they imagine her being sexually available to them, before thinking about others. While a women thinking of a men being polyamorous, will think of him being available to other women.
For me the turning point in the discussion usually is, when I tell the girls that they can sleep around too and that one major factor is: I want to avoid pointless jealousy.
Also, I think you're neglecting the amount of men who are definitely not 'ok' with 'their' women sleeping around, it's not just women judging women and men. But those usually also have that hilarious double standard of cheating and wanting an faithful girlfriend.

I guess the only thing thay would stop me from doing it is having a threesome. But i don't see it happening soon. Maybe in the future, that would stop the urges.

I want to cheat and a faithful gf. Why would anybody want to be in a disadvantaged position?

Why would you consider an open relationship a disadvantaged position?
Also, talk to your gf. If you manage to convince her that sex is about physical enjoyment and not love, she might agree.

It happens with a lot of young guys, me included. It's completely emotional. Once you realize that bitches aren't shit, it's easier to divorce yourself from that possessive nature of complete control.

I don't want to convince her of anything. I like her as she is, she wouldn't cheat on me and that's good. Why would I want her to fuck other men only because I want to fuck other women?

I've cheated once.
8/10 because i was drunk as fuck. Would do again
I planed to fuck the Same chick this Summer but my gf stayed at Home.

Kind of the same.situation only the first time wasn't cheating because we had just started dating. Now is summer and she went back to her hometown for a week. If the other girl understands my position I will do it.

The point being that she might not want to fuck other men.
Kind of like
> I like you
> I like fucking you
> but I also like ass to mouth and pissing on my sexual partners
> you don't like that
> so how about I go do that specific thing with another person? Instead of forcing you to do something we both know you wont enjoy
But yeah, we get it. You're a hypocrite.

I'm still not sure what you mean. Do you mean women have too much power over young men because they hold the key to sex and young men will do anything to have it? I would agree to a certain extend, but that's also only possible because they allow themselves to be played like that.

Imagine your gf made this post while you were on a trip. How would you feel?

Im happy with her. I just want this other pussy once.

And you don't think she'll be able to comprehend that sentiment?

If I caught her I would probably break up with her. I would feel angry.

Then? How do you thinks she'd feel seeing this post?

Do it if you really only wanna fuck,
Fucking is good, men need to fuck other women.
And bonus after you fucked other girls you will love your gf ever more

How would she ever know its me?

Don't cheat.

No i think it's more of a testosterone thing. I'm in my 20's and i'd like to say im open minded about women sleeping with other guys, because i'd be a hypocrite not to be. But when I put the theory into practice, if i really like the girl, i become controlling and jealous.Even if im sleeping with other women on the side.

Yeah I only wanna fuck. The other girl is fun and likes to get really fucked up, I miss that kind of shit some times. A man has a right to live.

Man, I'm old enough to know women should be controlled or they'll destroy everything. Don't give them any power, it's not hypocritical to hold them to a different standard. Even the smart ones and well educated.

Or she finds out, you lose the love of your life. And on your deathbed you wonder how much better your life would've been if you didn't give in.
I couldn't live with the guilt though.

How do you manage with discretion?

Oh, yeah I guess men can be emotional too.
In the end, it really comes down to what the two of you want from your relationship and making sure that you keep to it.
There is nothing bad in being monogamous, if you both want and agree to it.
There's nothing bad in fucking around, if you both agreed to allow it.
However, claiming to be faithful and fucking around or being in an open relationship and secretly gathering contempt for your partner and his many sexual exploits is just pointless and won't work, unless it's forced.

Then don't be in a monogamous relationship if that's your goal dumbass. Don't slam religiously and culturally influenced relationships if you're in one.

Agreed
If you want to go for as many girls as possible, go solo or find a partner okay with that. Don't enter a relationship based on certain values, only to deceive your partner.