Tfw spending new years alone because the cunt who's house party I was going to uninvited me at the last minute

>tfw spending new years alone because the cunt who's house party I was going to uninvited me at the last minute
music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=p5dt_tJsqLc
discord.gg/q4rFY
youtube.com/watch?v=bdLt2mVg1Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go anyways, why the fuck would he/she uninvite you last minute? Maybe it's a misunderstanding

Don't lie, user. You were never invited to a party.

WHY were you uninvited?

he told me I didn't get back to him in time, the cutoff day was 3 days ago, even though I told him I was gonna be there two fucking weeks ago. When I told him that he said it was for "people I know closely" which I'm going to interpret as "fuck off"

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/
music from someone who has spent new years alone for the past 3 years

>going through the trouble of disinviting you

wew

Go anyway. A lot of the time if someone not invited shows up people who host parties often can't be arsed to turn people them away at the door and potentially cause drama

Also this dude sounds like an idiot

What a fuckin asshole,

I would go but I don't even know where it is, I asked for an address when I thought I was still invited and he just told me "m8 it's a full house you can't come"

>Pop open a bottle of bubbly, yeah, here's to another goddamn new year
>Outside, 2 million drunk Bostonians are getting ready to sing Auld Lang Syne out of tune
>So I sit there in my easy chair, looking at the clouds, orange with celebration
>and I wonder if you're out there

youtube.com/watch?v=p5dt_tJsqLc

you were probably invited in a mass message, how well do you even know the guy?

pretty well, I've been hanging out with him a bunch since like last year. What happened was about 2 weeks ago he made a fb status saying "guys I've got the house to myself for new years who wants to hang" so I say yeah, cause normally I'm up in liverpool seeing extended family but not this year. He likes the comment, so he definitely saw it. I ask him on thursday if I can bring my gf, and he says no cause it's a full house. Today I ask for the address so I know where I'm going and he tells me "mate we've been over this it's a full house"

doggo wan the fishe

do something with your girl

lol. fuck him

>who's
Good thing she realized to uninvite you before it was too late

Sounds like a cunt anyway.
Just stay in and watch the Hootenanny

>uninvite

who the fuck even does this except for children. is this an american thing

egg his house with ur gf

Sounds like he's mad that you have a gf

Also probably mad like anyone should be that you live in the UK

You have a gf though bro be happy

i'm not doing anything either, who cares
not being invited anywhere doesn't bother me any more, this is a weekend like any other lol

it's up to you how you spend your time. i'm going to finish an essay and work on music and i'll probably feel pretty good afterwards

I was about to ditch the party anyway to hang out with her but she couldn't make it down, she's on the other side of London from me. Probably just gonna hang out with some mates on Discord or something.

Lawyer up, delete Facebook, hit the gym.

In all seriousness kick up a massive storm about it. If the ball is truly in your court and you are in the right (don't fully know your situation here), you can cause a fuss and get away with it. Don't back out from it, he literally uninvited you for what we can assume is the "he's not cool enough" or "I hate him unjustifiably" reason.

tell all your friends that are his friends about what he did, including the Facebook liking thing, and they will defend you and let him know his wrongdoing.

Unless you're *that guy* that people feel really awkward about inviting to parties because you're *so* uncool, in which case this is a big conspiracy against you that you won't be able to fight. In which case fuck everyone at that party for the time being and improve yourself. Find a new group of friends if you can, so that you don't feel tied down to the people who you know betrayed you

Find out if he's done this to other people, if so chances are you'll have less leverage and he genuinely has a full house, sorry. Just a party anyway, will be lots of others

I recommend whatever normies listen to.

Lol don't show up anyways, my gf tried that once and just embarrassed herself. Unless you're cool enough to brush off whatever backlash occurs due to showing up or just already have a reputation of being a dick it probably won't go well if the host does anything other than ignoring you.

jesus christ lol dont do this

Do you know anyone else going?

Is Sup Forums nomietown? Crossboarder here.

Untie ilove u discord.gg/q4rFY

youtube.com/watch?v=bdLt2mVg1Uk

>people actually think like this
>this is what the 'alpha' meme has produced

>Watch your new years evening wash away

most of this board consists of 16-19 year old nu-males. not quite full "normie" but close

call the cops on his party, i'm guessing you guys are drinking underage

Actually calling someone a nu-male says things a lot worse about yourself than who you're saying it to fampai.

>this is what r9k and fit does to your average shitposter

D-Plan - Ice of Boston

lol this sounds like some faggot drama. Why would you want to be around people like that?

jesus fucking christ this terrible advice.

Just delete the twat and move on with your life OP.

He's probably afraid to be alone.

there's been a ton of drama before, which is embarrassing considering most of us in this social circle are in our early 20s or so, but normally this guy's a cool guy. I've got other friends though so fuck him. I was just annoyed cause every new years before this I've had to spend up in Liverpool with my extended family who I never see outside of new years and I was looking forward to hanging out with my actual friends down here in London, but if this is how it is then it's how it is

yeah that's the plan

Go anyways, don't let that faggot alpha male you nigga

>cutoff
Was it Larry Davids party?