21 and still a virgin :/ are you a virgin? Age you lost it?

21 and still a virgin :/ are you a virgin? Age you lost it?

19 or 20, donĀ“t worry, it will come bro!

Who is she?

Rachel Hoerner?

Lost it by force at 7
lost it willingly by 13
also don't feel too bad, quite a few people on here are older and still virgins. 21 isn't too terrible, getting laid anywhere before your late teens makes life...complicated.

13, your time will come

I dont remember, 19 or 20 for me too. Well, 7 if you count the first time, but i dont count that.

i lost mine at 21. i started getting chances at 17 but I was always too autistic to pick up the signs until weeks after.

I'm 19, I lost it this year... Don't even worry about it Sup Forumsro!

Still 19 still virgin, im desperate, wat to do

36 yr old. Virgin, I've just given up.

Holy shit, lol, didnt expect that. this is me:

Lost it at 14 lel

22 I am 23 now.

14 on a balcony at school

18. Lost it to a transboy

Is this still Sup Forums? These aren't the replies I was expecting, not OP btw.

Wow, most supportive thread I've seen in a while. Guess Sup Forums isn't filled with nothing but edgelords

I lost my virginity at 21 because i was upset with a long distance relationship not working out , so i fucked a fat girl from datehookup . im glad i did. mad eme feel powerful and manly after and boosted my ego for a few years after. not to say i didnt struggle with erectile dysfunction but i took some supplements and pumped my self up mentally.

Lost it a month after I turned 15. Had the house to myself a lot. Awesome times

Lost it to a watermelon

Sup Forums's full of normies. Has been and always will.

story?

gay sex doesn't count faggot

hey im 21!
I lost when 19 when i had a job
Just start talking to girls.
And i dont mean try to game them or nothing
just learn to like talking to them. For most guys
it'll click that masculine to feminine thing
That biological inclination shit. Youll make it work
Youll find girls that like you. And if you dont
who cares. Its just a wet warm hole.

>19
Going to college soon so hopefully I will meet some QTs and not sperg out

28 in a couple of months and I'm still a virgin
Beat that

18 and virgin here as well.

I'd fuck you in the ass.

You must have beat it quite a lot

Lost it at 18

Lost it when I was 17. The sex was horrible and haven't had it since so it feels like I'm back to being a virgin. It fucking sucks.

Lost it at 23. Dont worry bro

20 y/o. Virgin. Female. By choice. Don't let anyone rush you.

It does if you bleed. Or they bleed. Or there's blood.

lost it at 17, been a fucking land slide of sex since then

18 to a 38 year old milf

You fat.

>female
show your tits witha timestamp

Get in line, big boy

Did you really feel the need to include your sex?

Fucking SPERG.

I'll wait patiently.

it's probably a trap anyway

20. I had chances but wasn't keen enough to pick up on it. You have to be tactfully aggressive to make moves. Rejection is a part of life, just know when a girl is giving you signs it's a no go so you avoid creep status

You cute?

18 and a virgin. Going to college in a few days. Hoping I'll lose my virginity there but not gonna be desperate about it. Will casually lose hope if I graduate college a virgin though.

Who's this

Her Name ??

Regrettably when I was 18 to a cheating 34 year old slut.

Seriously think I mystery cucked someone, without being aware he wanted to be cucked.

Bad thing about it is I tried to keep my word on fucking someone specific. But, I gave in.

became the cucker

You will only graduate college a virgin if you're a freak or really fucking ugly. Just don't expect anything and before you know it your dick will be in multiple women

Yeah sometimes people think chicks have it the easy way and can become sexually active any time

yes since sex is so magical thing and plaa plaa plaa. it's dick in a pussy after sweating and looking like fucking idiots for a while it's just a thing you want to forget after.

You know the rules. Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Reconsider what really matters in life. Getting some tail or maybe getting ready for the one.

19, it's okay OP. You are at the ripe age of sex anyways, go get some poosay.

18 virgin. Never had a girl. Never had a kiss. Hugs on rare occasions. Should I heat up the Clorox? I hear it goes down easier....

How'd you know

That can be said about males too, you fucking shitape

21 male here. Fucked 8 girls, oral/hands with 5 others, no idea how many girls I've kissed. Probably in the 30's. I used to be in amazing shape and confident af. Then I got into a relationship and let myself go. Now I'm recently single again and starting my gym routine again, can't wait for random (()) again

Tarps

I'm a 18 years old guy, 6 feet tall, 176 lbs, my grades are C on average and my economy is stable. Yet, I'm still a virgin because I enjoy living alone :)

Kawaii desu

me except i dont mind not having sex for now

Almost 30. Virgin.

That'll move you up real quick

You keep count? what a faggot

I actually identify as a shitduck thanks

What the fuck.

20 thast been 8y ago

dont fall for the virginity meme just dont give a fuck

find a keeper not a whore

Not expecting sex. That's sort of cliche and douchey. Not a freak. Not ugly. Just excited to be out the house and meet new people. Fucking is the last thing on my mind, honestly, but if some girl's taken interest in me and she's a qt I'll ride the wave wherever it goes. If it goes to sex, then ok. If it doesn't, then ok.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lindsey Baker, a friend of some chicks I know. She's so internet famous now, it's weird

I've only had sex hundreds of times with my boyfriend, does this makes me a virgin faggot?

Not like I care that much, I can just remember the girls I've been with since it's not that many. Sperglord

This whole thread reads like kids trying to seem adult. Fucking hell.

>She's so internet famous now
that's why literally no one knows who she is but you???

>Lindsey Baker,
post more, so i can destroy my keyboard with jizz

Had sex with frog, never any humans

How about you talk like a normal fuckin person, maybe you'll get laid then. Unless you're fat, ugly, or both.

18, virgin

fuck off m8 you probably keep the condoms in a shoe box under your bed

aw i got trips instead

Lost it at 15

Nutbags

19 and still a virgin had one chance to lose it but I chose not to because I knew I would regret it

uwu

I don't use codoms m8, fearless.

yea me and everyone on a site called Suicidegirls.com

go to bed

Lost it at 21. Lost my red wings 4 days later.

Dont lose hope bro you can find a crazy bitch

More people should, it's not a bad thing really.

bruh

#1 reallll nice try, maybe have a little more light in the room than your hello kitty night light.
#2 there's way too much shirt in that photo.

Godlike

Come back, I'm not done with you faggot

lost it with 17

was a huge beta fuck, got into LDR trough playing mmorpgs. had to go 13h by train to meet her.

fact. all females are virgins by choice, males are not.