S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeJEcUdP_HE
youtu.be/UV84qWEqGqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I've been trying, my problem is a few medical issues that make gaining weight really hard but i'm in line to talk to a clinic here about medical marijuana to treat a number of them so I should be in a good place next month. I have strong bones at least I can really take a beating but I'm just all bone lol

Tfw wanna go to mwff but got no friends or relatives that i want to hate me forever.

Good. Get stronk too. Become a sexy viking beast.

Just as a bystander, eat zink because that will boost your testosterone. Eat green, that will do the same. Avoid soy at all costs because that will boost your estrogen which is total nope for males.
Hit the gym and eat healthy, you're bound to see some results in one year.

Motivating your manliness with curvy fictional character.

genetically I am mostly Norwegian, I look good in a beard and long hair as is so yeah, I could do that.

Show me your hair now.

my testosterone is rather high that's not the problem, my problem is my appetite and GI problems that make functioning hard.

I would try to be a sexy beast, but I only get a few days off every 2-3 weeks.

where?

>not being a sexy beast 24/7/365

You don't really need to spend your time at the gym all the time. 3-4 times a week is good. Come up with a fitness program and try it for about 3 months to see how your body reacts. You can do it! Not only your self esteem will rise up but your mood in general.
You got nothing to lose man.

Enough of your Norwegian viking black metal fantasies dash

Midwest FurFest, a convention in Chicago

why would you want to ddo that?

Hey fuck you. Vikings are different than being kvlt. Viking metal is not black metal.

Jesus fucking Christ I'm bored out of my mind.

It looks fun

Everyone knows the only real metal is power metal

That, and copper.

I used to have it really long, it's a bit long now than I want, it also looks better after a shower when it's 400% volume.

>Everyone knows the only real metal is power metal

if my agoraphobia and malurishment allowed that I would.

Not bad, mang. Not bad at all. I dig it.

that picture is 10/10

I like that one, but have never really had a chance to use it.

That is one hell of a goldfish

kind of like how I like this picture but I have never been able to use it since making it some times last year.

Also, viking metal is best metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=YeJEcUdP_HE

Thrash, melodeath, NWOBHM, speed, and of course classical heavy metal say hi.

FUCKING THUMBNAIL SWAP
Tits are pretty metal tho.

Kek, that's pretty good.

Thrash is god tier, it's what got me into metal, melodeath is cool, never really listened to the latter three much.

hes my bro

I got him 8 years ago as a tiny feeder fish the size of a white eraser, he outlived everything and has just been a bro ever since.

IIT
everyone has shit taste in music

I like paleolithic trunk beats.

for snake guy
-love blackcat

Better than yours, fucking homo.

Yeah man, people think goldfish only live for like a year but if you take care of them they live for a long time.

It's nothing you can't overcome. Nothing can stop you if you truly wanted to. Man the fuck up.
What I've learned so far, is that you'll regret things you didn't do, much more than the things you did.

oh I know i'll over come it, but I have physical problems I can't simply overcome by wishing hard.

the oldest known one was 20 something years old.

Howdy love. Long time no see again. How're you doing?

Motörhead, Black Sabbath, and Iron Maiden should be decent starting points if you want to fill in those holes.

It still a start. You'll figue it out, that's how I got to the point where I am now. When I look at my old photos and look back at those times, it makes me cringe to realize what a weak cunt I used to be.

SlowFag is a good artist. I like Seff, but Jensca is still better.
>tfw no 7'6 Aryan goddess gf

I've listened to some Sabbath and Maiden, but not much Motorhead. They're all a'ight, but I'm definitely more into extreme metal.

Are you SICK KUNT!? Show me some pics.

Heyaa cutie! Yeah i havent been home much, went up to my girlfriend. Who now knows im a furfag anyways so that was interresting.
Im doing pretty well thou, yourself?

i'm way better than I was 5 years ago but still, it's a long ass road, on the flip side my medical problems make it impossible for me to be vegan without dying so those assholes can't harass me.

Sup nerds

That's like, your opinion, man.
youtu.be/UV84qWEqGqE

Meh, got a few days off work to relax, and heal up cause I had stitches a few weeks ago. I'm guessing she is still your girlfriend so that means she doesn't mind too much. How'd she react at first when you explained what you were into?

Not much. Just bored out of my fucking mind, screwing around on bass.
You?

Ayy, waddup Mous?
Also, Dokken is cool as fuck.

Ill post a few I guess.

Decided to drop in again!
Learning any new songs or just freely poking at the strings?

Post some 2 tone furries anyone?

bored so i drew a snake for snake mod but he left before i finished

You'll just have to take my word for. I was the fatso of the class, no social skills, when football teams were assembles on the gym class, I was always the last to be picked. Not only that but I was a big manchild all the way up to the age 17 or someting like that.

There's a name for your condition?

Little of both. Was playing Tool earlier, playing Primus now. Well sorta playing Primus. Wish I had a 6 string fretless like Les Claypool.

Post snake
Anything you know by heart?

Headed home soon. Got an outro image for mobile because why not.

Anyone?

its here
i cant draw with a mouse for shit

Nope. Just started playing really. I always played guitar, but sucked at it. Got my grandpa's bass and decided to play. But it turns out that I'm wayyyy better at bass than guitar, which I'm not too surprised about. I've always wanted to play bass anyway, but I wish it was a lefty bass as I'm left handed. Also gotta get the pickups working, my grandpa could never finish working on them before he died.

Well shit. I'm already on the way out. Ride came quick today. I'll throw some images up when I get back home.

one of them is celiac disease, and not "oh i'm heating healthy gluten is bad" I'm in the camp of if I eat a slice of bread I shit blood. so I can't eat anything with wheat or soy without my immune system killing my intestines, as a result of that I still suffer malabsorption due to damage from eating wheat as a kid, I chronically have no appetite most of the time and feel ill a lot of that as well.

I also have an inner ear problem and possible thyroid problems.

and an anxiety panic disorder.

and i'm 5 pounds away from being in the hospital due to being underweight.

>scar dub wolf always fails
Kek

Definitely better than a lot I've seen, good work!
Do you enjoy playing bass, or is it something to do?
Could be a newfound passion.
See you later, space cowboy!

It's pretty fun. I'm actually kinda good at it, so that's something. For once, I'm *not* horribly depressed because of it.
On a side note, my fingers hurt.

thanks! ill just keep working at it, i recently bought a cheap drawing pad that i want to learn to use once i get beck home.