Is radiohead like pretty much only thom making the music or is it a group effort done by all of the members of the band...

is radiohead like pretty much only thom making the music or is it a group effort done by all of the members of the band. i ask this because seeing them play live it seems like thom is kind of running the whole show

Who cares? Radiohead are a meme band anyway.

from what I understand thom is the head but the other guys kinda put his ideas into a usable format (see: that one song on his first solo album of bug noises and weird electronic beats)
also i believe johnny was the one who first established the main sample of idioteque

>almost 2017
>still saying meme band
Kys

they started off as a group effort but it seems like after in rainbows it wasn't anymore

>actually 2017
>not realising meme bands are a real thing
kys

he's composed stage production scores before hasn't he?

from that I'd assume he writes all if not the vast majority of radiohead's music

You'd think Thom was the main guy but I've talked to plenty of people who believe Johnny has just as much or even more influence on their musical output.

>is radiohead like pretty much only thom making the music or is it a group effort done by all of the members of the band
Yes they are a group effort band you fucking idiot.

How is Radiohead a meme band you idiot

are you being serious

This

Jhonny > Thommy

babbys first experimental rock

>popular = meme

No, overrated trash that normies like to sound like audiophiles = meme

That's not what audiophile means.

i like to think jonny is the one who takes thom's ideas and turns them into something worth a shit. without jonny you get things like thom's solo albums, a bunch of bleep bloops and wailing

I'd say after ok computer it became Thom's project.

If anything TKOL felt like a conciliatory gesture to Phil and Colin.

You are both pathetically wrong. Pls kill yourselves.

They make Ed stand in the corner while Thom makes the other members piss on Ed's guitar.

Thom's solo music is pretty straightforward idm type stuff. Jonny's solo work entails interesting film scores, composing/working with all sorts of classical/traditional/electronic guys, and various unique releases that combine uncommon sounds together. Greenwood also makes most of the software, sounds, and arrangements used by Radiohead. Many of Radiohead's best tracks have been Thom laying out a nice but not all that unique a progression on a piano, then Greenwood making that into the lovable and unique compositions we all love.

Greenwood for sure has arguably just as much if not more contribution to the band especially in terms of why it is the band is loved.