Tfw you will never be a girl

>tfw you will never be a girl

Why even live, I hate being a guy.

>lol just become trans user

Trannies aren't real women.

I know this feel bruh

I get that feel way too often.

If only the Patriarchy could let me be a qt3.14 grill...

You mean a real girl or anime?

Hey, this is why we have drawing. I sometimes just draw something and pretend I'm there. Or I'll write a story about myself. Just find whatever creative output you enjoy the most and fuck around with it. Make yourself a girl, give yourself massive tits. If you really want to, with a little imagination and a little less skill, you can be anything you want. Now you have infinite reasons to live.

baaww I dont have something I could never have

agreed

ITT: faggots

so being a bleeding disease carrying vagina, an idiot who is controlled by hormonal chances all the time and those chances are acting like a fucking 8 years old retard. being weak stereotypical idiot girl who thinks she know everything and her opinion is always the correct one although she is laughed at by everyone who is not embarrassed already. sound like a brilliant dream to have.

>im 24, had my fill of qt girls
>ive gotten literally bored
>alternative friend whos into weird shit asks me if im into trans girls
>nigga what
>"qt trap annon"
>Im young why not, but she has to join just in case I dont like it
>they both as me to fuck them
>the trap was very convincing
>until I saw the penor
>mainly went to cumming in the qt girl, the trap was upset
>the most I let him/her whatever do is blow me until they lost their bottoms
>the friend is asking if we can "hang out again"
>what fucking do

I'm pretty sure most guys want to be female because of the societal status and not so much the actual physicality of being female. Lets face it any other time in history being female over male would kinda suck overall. We really do place women on a pedestal in western society.

You say no, say that you are uncomfortable around trans people.

im not uncomfortable around them
just when I fuck them

stop being a bitch and say whats on your mind

problem solved

why do you want to be a woman?

fuck these captcha's

I dont like dicks

You could just be a submissive faggot, take hormones, long hair, pluck eyebrows and make up etc. I mean anal is the fucking shit so who cares if you have a peepee or not.

I know that feel...
>Would be able to do all kinds of lewd stuff I've fantasized about
>Exposing my nude body on the internet, starting with kinda lewd photos, then getting topless, then throw my face in there, throw in some toys and masturbation, then eventually get to full-body nudes with my face in clear shot; get lots of attention and expose myself and love it
>Do some naked pizza dares and the likes, find guys on Craigslist that would agree to shark me in public, go to nude beaches, strip in public where people can't see me, etc.
>Get to be a lewd sub and dom with men and have all the fun I want with dicks and pussies alike
The main thing I'd miss out on is my SPH fetish, but I think the payoffs would be well worth it.
>I could do all this as a male, but it's not as fun because A) less attention, B) I'm much more likely to get in trouble or receive more backlash for it, and C) I'm not hot enough to warrant that kind of attention and lust

>"Hey, you're fine as a friend, but I'm not into dicks enough to want to fuck you. Sorry."
There you go.

thats some pretty bad titty acne.

The girl had some anxiety issues and would pick at her tits as an anxiety tick.

anyone would have anxiety issues with tits like that

Yup. On top of anorexia and weight issues, body image issues, and lots of internet harassment, she had quite a bit of anxiety. She was a fine and charming girl, though.

people need to stop being anorexic... is easy eat a donut feel good
eat a fat person and 2 problems are solved at once

That's not quite how it works out, but alright.

I play a girl in dungeons and Dragons all the time.
And yes it's only for a few hours, but I still enjoy being a girl in fantasy.

And ye op, becoming a tranny would be the worse scenario ever.
Your best hope is to get a nice girlfriend and be close to her.

If you can't be a girl, at least be near a girl all the time.

>Trannies aren't real women.
triggered

Fuck you ladyboy.

Why do you hate being a guy and why need to be a woman?

You'd be a fat, ugly and disgusting anyway, user.

It's not your gender, it's you.

The grass is always greener... Plus fantasies are a driving force.

This guys pretty much a girl I'd say

try streaming games on twitch with live2d software and some sort of voice changer