Its me again, what the fuck should i do? >hospital is not an option

Its me again, what the fuck should i do? >hospital is not an option
Any home remedies?

What happened? Also why no hospital? Do you live in a third world country?

If i go to a hospital ill probably get arrested and im not trying to go to jail. Pic related my hands fucked up and i can see the tendon

Hospital dumbass.

How deeps the cut?

what did your drunk ass do user?

Story for those of us that dont know who the fuck you are and what the fuck you did.

this

Super glue and duck tape

dont be a pussy .... but some honey on it and a bandage ... fixed

Sterilise the cuts, clean the shit out real well.
Find superglue, glue your self back together, youlll be all good in a couple days.
Keep it well clean, youll scar bad though

pull tendon out and cut them off, humans dont need them to live. plus without them you will never have to worry about bleeding too much.

Cauterize it with salt and an ice cube.

Deep enough to see the tendon
I can barely move my middle finger

Just clean the wound with water, rinse it really good, maybe put some peroxide (it'll take a while to heal). You're going to need to suture. I hope you know a bit of how to tie a knot in thread? Or have someone else do it for you.

>probably get arrested
Why?

Thanks
Lol

ah i see you too are a maitnenece worker. Keep up the good work bro.

Sure, thanks though :^)

story to what happened?

wait a minute, those fingers look feminine...

Turn yourself in to the police. Get free medical care.

Umm, if you can't move the finger you likely have tendon damage. You willing to lose mobility of that finger over not getting it treated?

Great idea m8
I can still move it i just cant lift itup as high as my
Other fingers

In with this user, I wanna know why you think you'll get arrested

Youre losing a finger or two if you dont go to a hospital. I hope youre cool without the ability to move your middle or ring finger on that hand.

Still haven't explained what happened. Lame

This. Clean it out and glue that shit together. Steal some penicillin from grandma or wherever. Get some oxycontin while you're at it.

First sign of infection bite the bullet and go to the hospital. Or find a crooked vet or dentist to hook you up with proper anti-biotics.

This

Drive to hospital out of state.

If its a knife wound say you punched a window.

OP Here
>Got home from long day of work
>Come home to boyfriend drunk
>He wants to try anal again
>"okay, but you must wear a condom"
>Boyfriend gets mad and won't suck my cock
>WTF.jpeg
>Went to hit him with glass dildo we always use
>Hits night stand and cuts my hand

Just dont want to get arrested for domestic violence :/

Ghetto bandage. Do you need the hand to function while it heals? If not, get a decent amount more gauze. Then get a small towel and get it wet with warmer water and wrap it around the cut and hold tightly for several minutes. Then cover with gauze and tape the gauze down. Then wrap in saran wrap. If the bleeding doesn't slow down significantly or stop in a few hours you're not gonna clot. Then you need superglue. Use tweezers or pliers to hold the cut totally closed, apply suerglue over wound and don't let open until totally dry. Then bandage as described and watch for spotting. If it continues then ER is only option. Also, keep clean and watch for blood loss. You probably lost some mobility and sensation, and will likely lose more if not properly taken care of

medfag here,

Take the bandage off and give a clear shot of the wound "i can see my tendon" well i don't see shit except foor a hand that has a lil blood on it, chances are you're just overreacting or seeking for attention it seems?

1. Take off your bandage
2. Rinse of the wound
3 take a clear shot of your hand, one of the entire hand and one close up for scale
4 i shall tell you what to do

I call it bullshit, if you can barely move your finger, then how are you typing.

Don't use peroxide on a deep wound like that.
Apply pressure for 15 min until the bleeding has stopped. If bleeding has not slowed after 15 min, go to a hospital.
Clean the wound with mild soap and water.
Butterfly bandages may help keep the skin closed, but it looks like you need stitches or you may be in for a bad infection.

Grab some needle and thread and stitch that bitch.

got the same a couple of weeks ago the moving will come again day by day so no worry just keep it clean and use new bandage every 12 h or atleast once a day

Not gonna snitch on myself nigger just trying to get some advice. Ill be out of town in 4 days so ill be able to follow up with you guys later ill post another thread i just dont wanna get fucked over

Go to a fucking hospital you retard. You triped and fell through your coffee table.

Sounds way contrived... We sure this is op?

I could give you a step to step tutorial on how to fix it yourself but i won't be aiding and abetting a criminal.

Nobody knows who you are, fucktard.

Tell us what happend to the other guy that has the exact same wound as you...

Did you kill someone?

NO GLUE
Use staples, they use them in hospitals. I'd wash the staples beforehand though, just to be safe

Thanks Sup ForumsroThe blood makes it hard to see but i can see the tendon its white and it moves when i try to move my fingerIt takes about twice as long to type but i can still do it, faggo
tNot a criminal
No

The other hand

Nigga you're an absolute fucking idiot.

>Go to hospital
>"What happened user?"
>"I fell on the ground and a rock cut my hand." "I slipped the knife while I was preparing food." "I tripped and broke my mirror."
>Okay.jpeg

If you think they're gonna arrest you, you are a class act retard. Hope you lose that finger you fucking mongoloid.

That is not a big injury. It's a rather small one.
Rinse with water. Apply whatever is on hand (iodine, alcohol...), sterilization is a must.
I would advise against h2o2 on deeper cuts, but it's better than nothing. and then just leave it like that, no glue or other stupid things. Just put a steril strip or a regular band aid to pinch the ends of the skin together and you're good. Periodically apply more disinfectant.

If you're not a criminal you wouldn't be worried about getting arrested faggy

I really hope you're not that dumb.

Staples are fine, but they pop and the finger is a horrible place for them. Superglue isn't ideal, but it's cheap, effective, accessible and reparable with minimal effort. I know plenty of people who have done it plenty of times.

i doubt you'll be arrested just make up a convincing lie and be smart
this is your hand you are stuck with it for the rest of your life unless you lose it and that will fucking suck
don't be an idiot user

Nigger you wont get arrested are you retarded? Go to hospital

Even if he did, if he goes to an out of state hospital he wont be arrested. The only way they will call the cops is if he got shot or tells them something retarded.

You have girly hands. Just dress as a woman, walk in, get it fixed and walk out like nuffin happened.

Trigger me fucking timbers m8, Btw reported for posting gore XD

Just tell them you ejaculated too hard and forgot to let go of your dick

There's always some one..

What shitty third world country do you live in where hospitals don't follow patient confidentiality?

Don't put it past the guy. He is retarded enough to ask Sup Forums for medical advice

KEK

True
Might do that tomorrow if it gets worse
Nigger my hands are big as fuck how are they feminine?

>go to the hospital
Niggers, how do you even survive in the real world?
In my country I've seen (and had) much worse injuries than this, and we just sterilize, bring the ends of skin together and that's it.
No complications. Hospitals are for emergencies and bigger issues, not cuts and bruises.

Yeah, and you call out the 1/3 that actually senses the bullshit. Gj

Bullshit. There's no blood on your fingernails, or in the spaces between the nail and your skin. There's no way you washed your hands, but missed the splotches on your knuckles. There's blood ascending the wrapping, meaning you either brushed it on, or layered it like a moron.

>Superglue isn't ideal, but it's cheap, effective, accessible and reparable with minimal effort
Not to mention it was literally designed for these situations

Another medfag here-
Concur. Can't see the damage. Need to expose the wound.

The fact you have any motion at all is good, but to what extent? If you can fully extend the finger from both the middle and end joint it means neither tendon is fully ruptured, and a good sign.

Need moar pics.

Fuck you
>pic related
Its me trying to give you the middle finger

Those dainty little fingers.

I washed my hands earlier but it starts bleeding again whenever i move it

Look at your nails you homo, look at your fingers, if you think those aren´t feminine, then you´re the biggest OP fag in history.

The thought of someone getting whacked with a dildo is funny

Oh wow, a bit of chapstick, conveniently concealing the actual wound and implying deeper penetration. Points for trying.

Jesus, op. Would you put your fucking pants on?

No problem Bro. I do have to say though, the ER is effective and super easy to go through safely. Like all the advice here is telling you, just go either a few cities over or a whole state depending on where you are and tell them you were cooking and fucked up. Unless you have a SERIOUS APB out on you then nobody will think twice.

Also, I forgot to make sure to tell you to wrap the saran wrap tight you want constant pressure. And I think you owe us a story for two positive functional responses. It's anonymous, don't be a pussy. Use SomeoneWhoIsn'tMe format.

I cut my nails today but i dont see how that makes me feminine. Do you even hygiene? Fucking kike

Put your pants back on.

Seriosly op, pull those bandages off and get that cleaned up to get us a better pic. To fight infection too... As of now i think it's best to pull the skin together and superglue, but I can't tell how big that bitch is...

Lol im in bed and i just walked home, tired as fuck and im about to sleep

Everyone knows that post was bait.

Lurk more.

Well sir, if you realy can see the tendon you need to get the wound clean

1 Isobetadine or chlorhexidine (the first one preferably
2 don't got any? it's okay i saw one guy earlier on telling to put honey on it, you can use powder sugar as well, this is actually a real working and even routinely used method (even in hospitals in the usa and europe) the glucose in the honey will be converted to lactate which will lower the pH in the wound thus making it an unsuitable habitat for bacteria thus preventing infection. Powder sugar is better since it also absorbs the fluids in the wounds, wounds need to be dry to heal well

but then ofcoarse you got the deep clean cut, those don't tend to heal well by themselves you should get that closed, stitches or steristrips should do the trick

normally it would be stitches for sure in 3 different layers since you went through the subcutis and possibly fascia as well but your hand don't have much subcutane fat so needn't worry about that

Thanks man, this bandage is on pretty tight so i think itll work for a while. The story really isnt that interesting either, trust me

>Trying to make hygiene and insult.
Bitch don't be mad as us because you have women fingers.

Op, Clean it up and cover it but allow for it to air out for a couple of hours a day. Glue it or sew it up if thats a option. Remember to move your finger a little bit every couple of hours not so much that it reopens your finger but enough that you dont get a locked finger. Other then that all up to you.

What will the powderd sugar do? Wont it just feed bacteria?

Take the bandage off and let us see the wound, if it's too big you must go to a hospital

What did you do this time

>story isn't interesting, trust me
>I'm not going to a hospital I'll go to jail
pick one faggot we wanna hear it

How deep is your love?

>worried about getting arrested
>the story isn't interesting

Fag

>be op
>get a huge as fuck wound, threatening your movement ability for the rest of your life
>be hiding from cops
>don't follow any advice from self-called medfags, that looks quite good to be honest and possibly worth a shot
>respond to every faggot claiming your fingers are feminine
yes OP, your doing it wright

I cant get a good shot with this shitty phone but when the bloods cleared up you can see the tendon its white and it moves whenever i move my finger. Cant lift it up all the way but its still moveableI dindu nuffin

You are a fucking faggot, even by OP standars. You have a little cut, a bit of blood and that´s it. But given the enormous faggot that you are, you are cryng, bitching and looking for empathy. Wash your hands, keep´em clean and that´s it. Ah and go suck a nigger´s ugly cock

You have nice fingers :)

Your alcoholic boyfriend must have something with or over 40% ABV, use that to sterilize

sauce on the sugar trick. you have my interest, user

Thanks

I really wouldn't keep that bandage on. It's gross as fuck, and is only gonna be an infection vector. You gotta change that shit a lot if you're bleeding like a stuck pig... Change bandages and wash that shit

Nah, too consistently wide of fingers. Womens' often bow between knuckles more often than not. And the nails are clean but not nice.

And finally, no woman would wear those tryhard pants, just fuckin look at that belt and denim. This kid is an idiot, but a male idiot.

Nay, au contraire my friend, it prevents bacteria from thriving in the wound
It has a hyperosmotic effect as well(don't know how much science basis you have but you can look it up) thus causing bacteria to lysate

I agree dude its all i got for now though and im not tryna bleed all over the place