I have a feeling a lot of you were personally offended by the film Idiocracy

I have a feeling a lot of you were personally offended by the film Idiocracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

edsource.org/2013/u-s-scores-stagnant-other-nations-pass-by-in-latest-international-comparison/52052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hell no. That shit was hilarious

Totes nopes

Dat shit was da bomb

Lets getcha SWORN EEEN

That shit was hilarious. Hell no

BUTTFUCKERS

I like money

helllll naw man that shit was hilarious

INCORPORATED

That *uhhuuuhuh* uuuuuuhhhhhh, yah! movie Yah wus like, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great, yah great fucking movie yah.

Loved that movie.

That movie taught me about the un, and how it un nazi'd the world.

describes most American citizens to a T, this has to be one of the most relevant movies right now.

pretentious fuck detected

>predicted America 500 years into the future
>it's already come true within 10

It's more frightening than any horror film.

Frito detected.

Ohh im being so pretentious am i?
edsource.org/2013/u-s-scores-stagnant-other-nations-pass-by-in-latest-international-comparison/52052
Most Americans don't give a fuck about politics,mathematics, etc. they would rather spend all day on social media or keeping up with the kardashians. America as a society only cares about drama.

of course they care about politics, everyone in america is talking about hillary and trump right now

I'm talking about real politics on a global level, not this shit-tier reality show we are calling an election.

No. The prisidential race is personal. It's not political.

If Americans counted about politics, whoever is running for congress would be in your facebook or fucking twitter feed more than anything else.

As soon as the president is elected, it's back to pokemon GO and dubstep. Americans are fucking cucked by technology and trivial media. Fucking face the truth and try to not be part of the problem.

>Trump and Hillary as a binary decision
>cares about politics
Choose one faggot.

This.
I tell people this when they ask what is the scariest movie you saw.

No, it depresses me in hindsight, because it foretold the fate of Sup Forums