Favorite album

>favorite album
>biggest insecurity
>new year's resolution

Scared I'll never be remember after I die.
New year's resolutions are stupid.

>ironing board

manjaw/gender dysphoria
i wanna drink less next year
for me my legacy being forgotten is a comfort ngl

>I have a birthmark on my penis, and I'm a virgin so I have absolutely no idea how people will react to it
>Go to the gym and become swole af

>physical appearance
>to lose weight, try new things (in music and elsewhere) and try to find more meaning in my life, maybe I'll try religion

This is the closest thing to my favorite
>social ineptitude
>to be more patient

Dude...

Dude

I can never think of what to say during conversations (especially with girls I find attractive) and it leads to awkward silences. I'm working on it though.

New Year's Resolution is to finally save up enough dosh to get a new car, so that I can then save up enough dosh to rent an apartment and move out.

Either one depending on the day
Fapster
Get /fit/ and start nofap

forgot pic

i hate myself

>will never be successful at anything and won't find or even deserve a gf who doesn't mind
>read more books

I'm always really insecure if people like me or not.
Resolution would be to give less of a fuck about that and just b myself.

My voice, and to be less of an asshole.

post a pic bro

I've always been insecure about my social skills. I'm always afraid of turning people off by doing something stupid.

My New Year's Resolution is to clear out my 'to watch/listen/etc.' list. It's getting pretty long.

Im afraid of hurting those close to me

>I have a birthmark on my penis, and I'm a virgin so I have absolutely no idea how people will react to it
girls like birthmarks tbqh

>pic related
>Phimosis, i'm still a virgin so i have no idea if sex is going to hurt like fuck or how ppl will react to it.
>Dont really have one, just keep going to the gym like i have been for the last 6 months or so i guess.

Man, girls wont care, and if they do who cares find someone who doesnt

< this and Mellon Collie
>Terrible singing voice, just the worst
>Get help for my mental health

1. Pic related
2. I'm not the type of guy for the girl I love
3. I don't give a shit

>pic related
>becoming a wizard
>avoiding wizardry and to become more social

1. Pic related
2. I'm not the guy for the girl I love
3. I don't give a shit

>that my friends don't enjoy me being around them.
>i never actually follow through with new years resolutions so there is no point in trying to make one up.

>
>fucked up teeth
>to be more open and honest to those around me and to stop trying to act like a tough guy

>Not successful enough with women
>Getting the hell out of my shithole city

This is more of a recent favorite.
My all time favorite album is Ruins by Grouper.

I'm pretty insecure about my body and appearance. I have a tendency to be a perfectionist about that stuff, and I worry about it more than I'd like to.
A less superficial insecurity I have is that I don't feel like I will ever properly adapt to adult life, with all of its competition, prejudice and bullshit formalities. I'm not someone who can easily communicate, build connections and ask for favors. Maybe that will change as I get older, but it's something I do worry about sometimes.

Read for an hour per day. I think I'll achieve that. I recently bought myself a whole bunch of books I've wanted to read.
I also want to do (and complete) a bridging course this year, to get my foot in the door to becoming a psych nurse.

I think I like you guys.
fwiw I wish you both all the best.

I know how you feel, I couldn't pull mine back until I was 14/15 when I realised it was a problem. I spent ages thinking it'd be stuck forever because it just hurt too much, but it was fine - just go in the shower, pull back as hard as you can without it really fucking hurting, and do this every day. Really commit to it and after probably a month it should be fine.

Anyway nice music choice, Duster are one of my favourites

Not finding anyone I can resonate with.

Slamming the door on people who drain me of energy.

Maybe not a good combination desu

I can relate to that.
I feel pretty alienated and alone, like I'm on a different page to the rest of the world. My ex-girlfriend was the one person I connected with, and who I truly loved and felt loved by. She stopped talking to me out of nowhere and, more than a year later, hasn't spoken a word to me or given me any explanation at all. It fucking hurts.
I've lost touch with every superficial friend I had. They might have made me feel less lonely in the short-term but I didn't really value them or feel at peace in their company.

I'm honestly okay with having no friends. It doesn't embarass me to say. I just want to be able to be true to myself and become the person who I want to be. Other people will come and go, I'm not going to let my life revolve around anyone else.

>Suffocate for Fuck Sake
Have you heard their 2016 album?

I have. It's great, but so far it hasn't ruptured my soul quite the same as Blazing Fires.

>that i'll never have friends who will make the first move about hanging out
>quit being a coward and ask out the qt i had class with last semester

Swirlies user here, I feel the same about adult life. I just don't think I have the energy to have good social skills. I worry about my lack of motivation. Still feeling shit about leaving uni in my first year even though I know it was the right choice. Nice music taste by the way, not heard the album in the picture but I like Grouper. Good luck with the bridging course!

>people hearing me play guitar

>isolate self further
>reduce self inflicted autism
>stop being a fat lazy cunt
>get a gf
>make dank musik

This year, i realized i don't really have any friends. I have a bf (3 years, really great guy), but before i met him, i spent almost all my time and energy with them. A lot of bad things happened with me and my friends, and then i finally understood that they don't care about me. I was the obly one that tried all the time to keep our friendship going.
Overall, not the best year, but i'm a happy (gay) guy and i don't think i'm a bad person.

I never really write here, but what i'm trying to say is that things indeed do get better. Just keep it going anons, this will be your year.

And, in music related topics, i really have to finish listening some discographies i have in my to-do list

>Scared of being a failure, settling for mediocrity
>Get back into working out regularly

>pic related
>20 and never had a gf or gotten laid
>get band's demo done

>letting my gf hear me sing, or my weight
>new years resolution is to finally sit down and commit to music theory and learning how to apply it to the fretboard

i'm just lazy

>Fear of failure and being forgotten
>Get better at drawing and writing

>I feel alienated and sickened by a lot of things, sexuality being one. It just makes me sick sometimes when someone I really liked is openly overly-sexual or "slutty"

This too:
>Scared of being a failure, settling for mediocrity

>I guess I'll stop eating so much bullshit to get rid of those few extra pounds I've been carrying for quite a few years now

>Mental health problems
>Be happy

>I've never kissed a girl
>start a band

>>I've never kissed a girl
Fuck them, kiss boys, girls think they're the shit and that we are thirsty for them but if you don't give them sexual attention they go insane

>that im nobodys first choice
>figure out what i want to do in life

But I don't want to kiss boys

Why no fap? I thought some medical dude like did a study that it's pretty much all in your head if you casually fap. Now doing it like 3 times a day, maybe not.

>Be worthless or uninteresting, sometimes i think that i can't do anything right
>use my time better, learn to draw or play an instrument, socialize more

>pectus excavatum
>keep going to the gym until I somehow cover it up with muscle

>the cure disintegration
>body
>none

>no life experience. never had to worry about anything. my life is so boring
>get off of Sup Forums (and the internet in general). get more into jazz

1. Double Nickels on the Dime or American Water.
2. I want to learn about music and literature, pursue sounds and sentences. I'm worried that I spend too much time in my head and that every other aspect of my life is suffering profoundly at the expense of these pursuits (or rather that I use them as an excuse).
3. Forget the past, and just say yes.

>That my humor is the only part of my personality that people like
>Stay in the cycle of motivation->depression>light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel>motivation

I feel you user, i also started to listen to more jazz, good luck with everything

Calm down Tyler Durden.

nothing wrong about that imho

Failure
Stop smoking, fo' real this time

>Confield, pic related
>I suck at conversions or generally being social
>Return to my Atkins diet, and listen to a new album every day

Not him, but I tried it for a while and found that going without fapping actually changed me for the worse. It made me cranky, unfocused, and I had troubles sleeping. Then again, I never did it hardcore - I do it once I night before I sleep.

that's great man. i'm happy for you.
life comes in waves. i don't think there's much permanence to any emotion or any circumstance. the one certainty i know is that, with time, you'll grow and develop wisdom and new perspectives. that in itself is something to live for.

it feels good

>My voice is weird and I have a lisp, I'm a manlet, and I haven't been with a girl since I was dumped a year ago
>Be more selfless, no fap, go to gym and do more than just cardio, go to church more, put myself out there to women, join a band

Scared to let my guard down to love and let others love me. I have trust issues, I dont trust anyone. Deep down I think its because I am afraid to let people see how much of a coward I am about most things.
This year I want to paint for painting's sake. I am done lamenting the lack of attention my art gets or pandering to fags online by doing fanart. I want to be a real artist and just do beautiful paintings even if I am never successful

Cheesy Sonic Youth reference my dude

why so many mu posters want nofap?

>Astrobrite - pinkshinyultrablast
>being dependant on persons that don't like me
>get a job

something about "muh testosterone" and "muh confidence". I think no fap people are queermos with alot of free time in their hands. Get a real job and work your ass off and you will be left with no energy to fap so much.

join the army

>bein 6'3 147lbs n everyone lookin at me funny
>getting a job

thanks my dude

>Having nothing to talk with people about and falling to an awkward silence
>implying

I had my first kiss at age 20, it'll happen someday user, good luck

>I have no redeeming qualities and no one will ever love me
>I'll start doing heroin

I was you a few years ago. I'm in my mid-20s now, so my advice to you would be to try and maintain friendships as best as you can. For a socially awkward person, reconnecting with people is a lot more difficult than maintaining existing friendships. You might feel like immersing yourself in music/movies is all you need in life, but certain friendships end up being more valuable in the long run than being knowledgeable about music/movies.

>biggest insecurity
Losing my sense of creativity and becoming a dull person.

>new year's resolution
Start (and stick with) a career that I enjoy, or one that allows me to pursue my hobbies.

Insecurity: Where to start. I'm 18, and I've been a social outcast with few friends for most of my life. I've wasted my life. I'm a dumbass and I suck at almost everything I've ever tried. I've missed out on many life experiences.
Resolution: I don't have any, I can't stop thinking about killing myself.

>Insecurity
That I am not good enough and no amount of effort will make me

>New Year's Resolution
Try to be more social. Read more. Get more exercise

>That I'm too insecure, and the confidence I worked so hard to get is fake.
>Get into a relationship that lasts longer than a month.

>18
>i've wasted my life
How did you waste your life when you haven't even started it?
life begins around your 20's nigga, just keep going and chin up m8

you don't know wtf you're talking about
I'm 23 years old and I've wasted my entire life
you know how?
by fucking up so bad that it's not fixable at this point

>biggest insecurity
I'm terrified of physical intimacy

>ny res
Save up money and stop spending it on virtual dumb shit

did you cut your balls off or what did you do?

insecurities:
> my inability to express my love for my girlfriend out of fear she'll leave or I'll get hurt again - first serious relationship since nasty high school breakup
> my secretly accelerating weight gain
> my admittedly retarded dream of becoming a game developer
> my recent late major switch to CS to pursue said dream

Resolutions:
> be the absolute best fucking CS major I can be
> start working on my game prototype and soundtrack
> care about myself less and care for others more
> start going to the gym and playing basketball again
> [spoiler]stop getting mad on the internet[/spoiler]

>>favorite album
Halber Mensch
>>biggest insecurity
Everything
>>new year's resolution
Killing myself

props
arthur russell is personal favourite of mine

>Nowhere
I'd bang you hard user, one of my all time favs.

>Favourite album
Natural Snow Buildings - Shadow Kingdom
>Biggest insecurity
chipped tooth
>New years resolution
drink less and exercise more

>General feeling that I, and the things I do, simply aren't good enough
>Try to work on ignoring that horrible side of myself. Accept that sometimes a compliment can be genuine, and they aren't just lying, either maliciously or to make me feel better

Insecurites:
>always angry and beating myself up for fucking things up/being a klutz/not being good enough

Resolution:
>strength training

AIC Unplugged
Falling back into my bad habits
Stay away from the crowd that was bringing me down

-My body; being incapable of thinking beyond myself, although at this point I'm already resigned to being a selfish fuck, I don't think I'm capable of sharing my life with another person, and the thought scares me; the previous point also arises the fear of dying alone.

-Get my shit together about my history degree; try to lose weight again after three years of complete abandonement; finally get around to write songs after I get enough poetry baggage.

>Be more selfless
just give up on that, human is by nature too selfish

literally this

Scared I'll never branch out beyond the current people I hang around.
Not smoke so much weed.

I know that feel too well user,I had a whole year to do something and now I've missed the chance. (Pet Sounds is pretty amazing too)

>Being antisocial
>Eat healthier

Mommy fetish and turned on by the crocodile from Peter Pan

Back in shape, land this job at the studio, try out a year without weed

>i can't speak english

>wanna speak english

>loneliness
>watch atleast 100 kinos, as I have listened to 500 albums this year

why is your favorite album from a Primus rip off band?

It's hard to pick a favorite, but this is definitely in the top five.
>insecurity
Probably my gyno, but I'm fine knowing at some point I'll be able to get it removed.
>new years resolution
Resolutions are a little pointless, but I am doing my first cycle in a couple of weeks. I guess that's something.