I have been thinking of building a new fingerbox to replace my old and deteriorating rowan one...

i have been thinking of building a new fingerbox to replace my old and deteriorating rowan one. i have a nice block of amboyna burl and a few years of woodworking experience. im looking for design and finish ideas such as whether or not i should use tung or boiled linseed oil. and also what cosmetic designs i should put on it. it will need to live up to my rowan fingerbox and the amboyna is such an exotic wood i wouldnt want it to go to waste im thinking of something that brings out the magnificence of the wood while also bringing out a fierce vibe.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could start by posting a less shitty maymay
Fingerbox posts have been around for 10 years unchanged, they're stale as fuck. If you want to be randum for the lulzorz find something else

Fuck off this is a nice meme

also general fingerbox thread

we just had a fingerbox thread, retard.

nice me mes please die

im not sure what it is you're insinuating about fingerboxes but i assure you they are not stale nor are they an internet meme they are a real thing that happen to be a passion of mine and many other people on this site now would you lease fuck off with your shit-posting nonsense.

and now we're having another got a problem with that fucker

>plywood
>plastic, pre-formed intake
>shitty glued joins

That's not a finger-box and you're a faggot for suggesting it is.

Just got into fingerboxes, my friend gave me his shitty old one but still was a ton of fun. Any suggestions for a good fingerbox at an affordable price?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
kek

You're a real cool guy aren't you

>current year
>still reading knowyourmeme unironically

Fuck off summerfag, you are not tall enough for this ride.

Yes I am.
also /thread

>summertime
>call everyone a summerfag
That is being an actual summerfag tbh

Who the fuck pulled your chain, Sparky? I call cunts a cunt all year round, fyi - couldn't resist the abbreviation, because as we know only super-super important and cool people use those, tbh

you got it gaylord. Now fuck off

That's some nice wood Op

this is a failed thread someone help op with his problem

Jog on, prick - for every second you waste here, a vagrants dick goes unsucked somewhere. You're not the faggot they want, but you're the faggot they deserve... the faggot they need to get the job done. Run. Run, dude.

I've heard of a friend of a friend using some oak but it was heavily knotted, figured he could hollow it out instead of making a proper finger box. It really fucked him up though, haven't seen him in a while but last I heard the X-rays were fierce.

I still think he had a good idea though, I might try it out, I'll just avoid anything with knots.

op here. you guys fucked up this thread and have not been helpful. fuck you guys im gonna go shitpost in trap threads.

>wood
>x-rays
Woah Woah hold on we can't have people going around making up bullshit in these threads

zozzle

shit tier meme
Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

newfag

You're still new for having to look it up
I was in your shoes once too kid

nah m8, i'm having fun - remember that? joining in on threads like these knowing you could have a few seconds of genuine laughter at the expense of some wanker who genuinely doesn't get it, because he's a summerfag. now you win points in your own little game that nobody else can play, because you can use google. I'm not mad m8, you're just a simple cunt who's no fun.

My grandfather have me his, not sure how much it's worth but it's a nice oak with teak inlay deal. Anyone know any good oils to use for lubricating moving parts?

i am having a pretty good laugh here with you trying to justify shit and all...please, continue

this is either the same person to two fucking sperg lords sitting next to each other. go you autismos

yea come up with something better, not this stupid shit. this shits been getting posted around since before you were born

>not recognizing that post

lol found the newfags... for christ sake youre trying to post fingerbox threads

>lele look at our meme mom

Ain't justifying shit to you, son. enjoy your circle-jerk.

no because that doesnt exist and your meme is shit

what is a fingerbox

Did you say cringe thread?

Idk where you are, user that called one of these faggots a newfag, but I hope you took pride in being the target of their autistic shit with me
My ancestors are smiling at me imperials, can you say the same?
Man acid has fucked my brain up

i just got finishing my design. It;s pretty advanced and I'm thinking about patenting it. what you user s think?

What's a finger box

I believe the semen consumption is what did you in , user..

An object.

You going with biscuit , dovetail or the dowel joint on your fingerbox?

Ive seen some with scalloped x bracing like an old Martin D18 model guitar. The sensation was sublime and it sounded pretty cool as a bonus.