What is this expression trying to convey?

what is this expression trying to convey?

that she wants to be a single mother with a black child

that he is an excellent chef

fuq dat bich

That a proud black king like him would never lower himself to indulging in the fantasies of some lowly white devil skank.

honestly, shit like this is why i'm done with white bitches. ANYONE that would, in such great numbers, lower themselves to being with a fucking nigger, ought to be publicly shamed. i've since moved on to middle eastern and hispanic women and guess what? the pussy is better, the food is better and the relationships are always better. let the niggers have white bitches - most are garbage now anyway

m8 white girls (mostly americans and brits) goes niggers.im from turkey we have few niggers here but we know they are not equal with us.

No, this isn't some game where you can run off like a pussy and hide behind foreign roast beef curtains. White girls make up the majority of creepshot, fb fap, other threads. What the fuck would we post if white people ceased to exist? I'm not white myself, so the only way I can help Caucasians to shit out more blondes, brunettes, and redheads is by calling you out on your shit. Do you think Sup Forums would be better without white girls? Search your heart, it wouldn't be.

The buck stops here. You go out and procreate. The world doesn't need more Brazilians, niggers, or mudslimes.

I want to be a single mum

zozzle, and checkd

>run off like a pussy
no dumb fuck - i'm not running off like a pussy, i'm saying that the whole battle is fucking stupid to begin with. i don't have to fight or prove my value to a hispanic or middle eastern woman. they see it.

Well you didn't have to be mean about it. Post some oc or wins of the middle eastern women. Show me what turns you on about them.

She was doing some shit with her hands then saw that she was on cam and got happy.

/thread

Her hams are mositer than the Atlantic and she'd bareback him without a second thought. Like right there on that field in front of everyone.

Don't get all worked up, he's just trying to rationalize his social issues.

hamdalillah, these kufar women need to be punished for their haram behavior with the foreigners and the revealing clothes.

she farted

Harambe

"i'm a race traitor"