Dear old fags, just got Tor what do?

Dear old fags, just got Tor what do?

Look at all the shit on the deep web. Or maybe order drugs from the deep web.

Make sure that you are properly hidden, before doing anything.

Nothing. Tor is dead and useless today.

Shoot yourself

where is this deep web you speak?

Prepare to get raided

> order drugs
> sell them
> profit
> repeat

u need a vpn the fbi know about tor, they have for a very long time

D.O.J cant do shit, if Hilary can get off anyone can

pack your luggage, get a lawyer, come back in a few years and write green text about life in prison

delete it, nothing good comes from it

I wanna be like Mr. Robot

who was that again?

CHEESY!!!!!!!!!!

so tor no good huh? cant be used for anything

all i know is Tor is shit. Can't find nothing of interest and most of all can't find good italian pie.

so how to deep web?

tor is slow as shit and it doesn't work

good days of tor are over. just way too many nodes taken over by cops and the good stuff is either honey pot or members only with nearly no way to get in.

alls im hearing is problems fellas... im looking for solutions

tor browser. use tails to leave as few traces on your system as possible. if you want to keep anything, use a well encrypted storage

put everything you download into a 20 digit password protected rar and make sure they cant see the file names dont keep password anywhere on that computer also delete every file with 30 or so passes

kill yourself.

Holy shit, faggot, google TOR lists, keep a list of interesting URLs. Stay as well secure as you can. I've never bought or saved anything from it, but dont take that just keep it in a folder or shit

Go on deep web Twitter

Use it to samefag on Sup Forums.

most lists are dead links

Downloaded some questionable pr0n and transfered the files to a USB stick that I have hidden in a good spot. Are there any other traces I should take care of?
(It's not cp but I'm a public person in a retard conservative country so if it gets out I'm screwed).

it's cp. don't lie faggot. You're on Sup Forums, you are comrade.

I do the same exact thing - keep everything in a rar with a long pass and encrypted filenames.

find guns. there was a tor site...lucky 47? idk
he sold guns from Ukraine.
Im trying to find his relay, but no sucess.
Some user care to find me a good (ex soviet union country) gun dealer? i want to buy ak´s, cz61 and some other stuff.

just come to the US. You'll receive a free complimentary AK47.

your rapist

Does TOR offer anything intresting if am NOT intrested in CP or drugs ?

Do they have new movies or such?

it doesn't even have drugs or pizza anymore.

no, i hate america. i want to buy from a dealer. the AK´S in South America are second hand (bunch of rusted shit). if someone annon could give me a address, i will be more than happy.

Silkroad and toybox
Drugs and cp thats what you wanted, you sick fuck
No moralfaggotry here tho

you mean autistic?

lies

I'm sure theres still a couple "clubs" left, but not worth the effort.

nothing because the second you visited the tor site you were put on a watchlist

why? affraid of losing your hamburguer for breakfast? anyway im interest in ak´s and cold war guns (makarov, cz61,etc). its all illegal in my country, but fucked it. i want badly a cz61. portable, good and effective. thats all i need now.

Welcome to the cutting edge web security of 2010. Of course nowadays it has more security holes than fucking swiss cheese (or Internet Explorer).

The NSA has cracked it, but you can minimize chances of getting outed by using a tor browser with tails (look it up).

At the moment, nothing has come to replace it as the next step in web anonymizing software, but there's always a seasaw effect online of government breaking encryptions and then technology getting one step better in the name of fucking freedom.

AND there's also the possibility, in the current political climate, that these could be the last days of the "internet wild west". The last days of free speech and women shooting eels out of their vaginas. A lot like pharmacies 100 years ago could give you coke, meth, heroin, or laudunum without a prescription.... eventually fucking government has to step in and ruin the fucking party.

i will backtrace your IP, asshole.

BUMP

come on guys, give a relay and i find another one inside deepwebs. some ukranian dealer? lucky 47 or something like that?

:(((

Here's a guide to storing shit safely
goo DOT gl/94Bg3n

Whose ready for some IPs I grabbed off of the stupid fags who clicked this?

bump

No please don't, I clicked it

sadly toybox got taken down :/

scan them for backdoors

Dumping

ooo... which one is mine?

bahahahaha prepare your anus, faget.

If Sup Forums had actual leadership we would ban these IPs from even looking at Sup Forums, guarantee these are the common shit poster.

Has anyone ever ordered anything from a TOR site? Specifically credit cards? Are they legit?

I will back trace your asshole, IP

>fully anonymous
>legit

How do you even manage to feed yourself, you dumb fuck?

weak shit

i heard you can find something called " Davie's distraction " on the deep web. where at?

>fully anonymous

Fully anonymous? Really you fucking cunt waffle? if the fucking NSA and FBI are all over it then there's probably bait, right?

are the sites/posting for credit cards and hacking services offered by real anons or are they narcs, that's what I wanna know you fucking faggot

good day to you FBI lad

Davie's distraction
hahahahahahahahhahaha

*sigh*

okay faggot.

Yes, there have been breaches, but leaked NSA docs show that they struggle to break TOR anonymity. It's pretty damn anonymous, certainly enough for russians to scam you like the nigger that you are.

Stay nigg.

you don't scare me, i'm behind 9000 proxies

hello FBI

hire a hitman

pay him to kill you

You ever bought anything off of it you inebriated jungle bunny? The credit cards are tempting.

my sides omg

You know what, fucking buy the cards. It's the only way you'll learn.

Just don't forget that the US gov is funding 60% of TOR

despite what these fags be saying, It's an excellent place to get reliable drugs.

Tor is almost dead. Better go get Freenet

You're one helpful faggot, thanks

Uninstall and get a paid VPN for like $40 per year

kek

Topic links

hey kid i think you just type on to tor what you want to see... and it's called Daisy's Destruction.... it's about Daisy duck and her escapades as a female duck in new york

does anyone know whats the deal with MK now

MK 10 was just updated

Kek'd

poor, poor Davie

nobody deserves to be treated like that

wtf is MK 10

Easy avoidable getting rekt by going to an internetcafe and downloading tails

huh

Buy a burner laptop, buy a vpn, buy another vpn to put the first vpn on, buy another vpn to put the second vpn on, connect with the third vpn to hotel wifi, download TOR, don't sign into your Google or any sort of account of yours on to the burner, order all your drugs and guns to be dropped off in a field, download all of your CP to a flash drive in 50 character password protected files. Dispose of your laptop in a fire 2 states away from where you live. Then fucking kill yourself you faggot.

whats CP

Cheese pizza

You dun fucked up, never download anything from the deep web. Not worth it. It's extremely easy to trace your actual IP now. Can't believe no one's mentioned this yet.

Part 2 before killing yourself, buy a high quality drone off of amazon on your real computer to pick up your contraband in case it's rigged or its a trap. Then when you fly the drone back over to you, drive off your atv to a remote shed to check the legitmaticy of your contraband and to look if there's a GPS tracker, if there is a tracker on the gun, throw the gun (s) into a some acid to dissolve it entirely, no tracker, no gun, no fingerprints, no jail for you buddy. Oh and also fucking kill yourself

have fun in the pokey faggot

>rar
you retards should look into truecrypt or similar (don't use bitlocker, idiots)

How dose one download a cheese pizza?