If given the chance, would you move to this magnificient country?

If given the chance, would you move to this magnificient country?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ICpQgAVkET
youtu.be/FOwDDNL06Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong map m8

I have thought about it tbqh.

Only if i dont live in the big cities

I'd like to visit Québec, maybe move there if I like it.

Only to Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island

No

This

might

no, it's nice to visit but i don't want to live there

Excellent post but why not New Brunswick? It's the 3rd maritime province

Too French desu
Newfoundland seems nice too

probably not.

I mean I visited St. Johns once and it was cool, but despite its problems I would prefer America. If I did have to live in Canada I guess Vancouver or Montreal would be cool.

No fuck frozen shitholes.

>Nova Scotia

Probably not. Other than having smaller % of whites, I don't think it would be very different from fineland.

You're too French m8

Not really. America's just fine tbqh

>America
But Canada is in America... And so are Mexico and Brazil. Oh wait you meant the US?

>implying I won't some day

>implying it's a bad thing

ofc, one of the best countries on the world

I moved away from that shithole of a country 12 years ago.

Literally democrat - the country

>no jobs
>trudeau running it into the ground
>refugees flooding the country
>housing market fucked
>gay transgender laws
>gay dog fucking laws

from my perspective US and Canada it's almost the same countries what are the biggest differences?

I was given the chance. Will be living in Quebec after this May

no huehues allowed

Tell that to the enterprise that has already called me

Canada's better if you have a family and want to settle down.
US is better if you are young and want to party, or if you want to be an entrepreneur

ok huehue if you are guy you can be janitor if women prostitute.

The US isn't a communist shithole.

I couldnt ever leave behind dear Karelia

thanks for answers

My company once brought in a huehue from or Brazil office for like a week exchange. I thought he would be cool and we'd party and shit.

Turns out he's a vegan autist, who's against drinking, strip clubs, etc.

Most boring guy I've ever met. It was so awkward talking to him too. I had to repeat everything like 3 times for him to understand. I basically had to talk to him like I would with a 5 year old.

1/10...would never try to befriend a brazilian again

Sorry to rain in your stereotypical parade but going for a stem job
Reason why I'm b2-c1 in French and I've a non cunt personality. But don't worry, I highly doubt we would be friends anyways

lol, that is what they tell you the job is to lure you here into slave labor or prostitution.

>stem job in Quebec
>with a brazilian office
It's Bombardier, isn't it?

fucking faggot stealing our jobs. I applied to that shitty place and I was rejected. Fuck you I didn't want to work there anyways.

Reason why I'm not going to America :^)
> muh stealing jobs
My man... Do you realise why they are calling me? Because your crème de la crème goes to USA. Just be competent and go get a better salary in obeseland

I doubt I'd ever move abroad.
But, Canada would be up there in places to go

How's the job market there? What's the best places to live in?

If I could go anywhere I want in Canada then yes, but if given the choice between anywhere in the US and anywhere in Canada I'd probably stay in the US

Unemployment and next to America

Yes sure for at the moment!

Absolutely.

karelia just part of Russia
)))00)0))

North America, faggot. Canada is worse. enjoy slavery

don't go to winnipeg

I'm going to think very carefully about my answer to this question, I'll get back to you in a bit.

but russia is better than canada

Maybe Moscow, MAYBE St Petersburg but the rest is a shithole. I would still like to live in Russia and speak Russian.

This is factually wrong

Did you retards honestly fall for the welfaretimes is a fun place to live meme?

Nah, apart from more chinks and other undesirables it'd be the same. Also, my roots lie here.

Yes for sure if I could find some asian girlfriend.

>more chinks
>looks at flag
Hmmm

Just go to Central Asia and bring an Asian gf back with you

>pic unrelated

Nice pic, Pierre

And i just started to like you

t. Déchet humain francophobe

Why on earth would you want to move there?

Gibe Suojärvi (Cyoяpви) back.

We only have one "big city" per province (if that), so you should be fine.

i am actually living in SPb and there is much better than in Moscow. Because Moscow is very very big, fast and stink city.
I think, perfect kind of living in russia - it is farm or forest business like watching touristic places or fabricating premium quality doors/parquets/furniture. You can live in very autistic place. Nature, forest, lakes, all this.

>t. vocaroo.com/i/s0ICpQgAVkET

just kidding guys i like finland and i like karelia, no matter russian or finnish part

Too late now, we already sent the planes up the air.
youtu.be/FOwDDNL06Js

After careful consideration I decided the answer is no. Thank you for your patience.

>tfw east coast

good price, nice place, and excellent walk score

Most of the people living in our major cities are brown and 80% of our population growth comes from immigration from 3rd world countries.
Move to America instead.

honestly the east coast is the best place for a young person to buy a home because of the cheap real estate
unemployment is a pretty small issue, especially in the cities

pic related would be probably 5 - 10 million in vancouver or toronto considering its proximity to the city center and other relevant locations

Of course, but I don't want live in big cities.

Lol no.

If these were only options i would side on this
-> Glad its not

Don't have enough money to live in Canada

We try to actually teach our brown people to be human, though. Go to any university, they are all diverse as fuck. In the USA that varies heavily by region, and the way their taxes fund their public schools keeps poor kids stupid and while it doesn't guarantee a rich kid becomes a genius it sure gives them every opportunity.

When people immigrate to Canada they are actually given a fair chance at making something of themselves. The same isn't really true in the USA. The American Dream is a fable.

I see. You're a traitor. You would rather side with the enemy than with your brother. I'm sure your countrymen would be very disappointed to hear this.

Wev had this discussion before, and yes FInns hate Sweden even more than Russia.

No thanks.

Already did exactly two weeks ago. Feels good.

probably not

where are you from?

still, you have to go back

Yea but that's because I reside in Estado Commiefornia. I'd really like to move to comfy New England instead of Canada better yet.

Shoo shoo. You can be the guy who thinks the whole world is your sole enemy but don't push it here. I would side with a swede in any case where i would have to choose between russians or swedes. Just remember that altough the swedish government rejected getting involved in winter war the swedes came here on the truckloads to fight side by side.

Don't listen to him.

I'm from France and I'm in Québec. I'm basically at home so I won't leave, anglo.

> tfw live in the same shitty climate but without greate Canadian nature, Canadian wealth and stability.
guess if I would.

If I have the chance I'm going to leave this future frozen Brazil.

>Maybe Moscow, MAYBE St Petersburg
lol no, those are actualy shitholes too.

wtf
that's $800,000 in Toronto.

no, because i hate french language

The Maritimes and Alberta are rightfully American 2bh

Yes
Yes

Sure. I like Quebec though

>Canadian police
>no complaints from people
>a few grand spent nationally on colourful paint

>American police
>central figure of current race war for not serving their population