Proof eurofags rule at sport USA China cucks suck

Proof eurofags rule at sport USA China cucks suck

>tfw you are not allowed to make an european union at the Olympic because it would destroy all the other countries

>inb4 Murrifats come along and rage like its 1765

I dont even give a fuck about the Olympics and avoid all these troll threads like the plague, but this is gonna be hilarious.

You can't send as many Olympic contenders if you were representing just the European Union therefore the likely result is less medals

>tfw it takes 28 countries to combine their efforts to beat one country.

Try harder.

wtf i hate america now

The European Union and the US have very close populations

Within 20 mil people. How does it feel faggot?

Is that with or without the UK? Hahahaha!

Faggot the US is not 20 million, it's over 300 million

Actually the EU counts around 500 million people, so quite a lot more than the USA.

Like we are still the greatest country on Earth

are you retarded?

EU ~740 million
USA ~350 million

Sure they do, let me ask you something was basic math not a thing in the EU?

"Within" Retard

Wow America is shit

He means within 20 million people; that's the DIFFERENCE in population, faggot.

English much?

You forgot to take the UK out of the EU

Correction 500 million

Fake. Most of this site lives under a rock tho so doesn't matter

Britain left the EU. Why the fuck are they claiming the medals as their own?

lul americucks

It takes a collection of states, to beat a collection of states.

Good argument faggot.

We're still in faggot.

>L2 news

That's adorable.

because europoors can't win their own medals and need britains second place to boost their tally

Not yet you retarded cunt

Nah mate, you gotta take britain out of there, no longer in the EU...

Britan still in EU for at least 2 more years but now farage has grown a tash and semi retired it may get swept under the carpet and never happen

>US loses to the whiter nation

Really makes you think

EU: 233/510 million = 0,45 medals per million ppl.
USA: 93/318 million = 0,29 medals per million ppl.
EU is in the lead per capita.

CHECK THIS

Why is Europe its own continent? It's literally Asia.

>within 20 million
>calls americunts dumb
>being this dumb

Great Britain + Germany + France = 210mil people, 43 gold, 41 silver, 38 bronze, 122 Total.
USA = 320mil people, 35 gold, 33 silver, 32 bronze, 100 total

Not per athlete though, which the EU sends a lot more of. Must feel bad to not get to care about the Olympics because you just get trashed.

why did el risitas become a meme now

Still in the lead bitch

EU =/= Europe. Op has the EU flag. I'm assuming he only means EU and not Europe since countries like russia is under them. Besides 233/742 = 0,31 medals per million ppl.

Britain doing pretty fucking good considering that it's got a fifth of Americas population

I do care about the olympics. My country is tiny and beats China + Russia

Since when is the EU a nation? Havent heard the EU anthem at all in those silly medal ceremonies

Each country can only have so many competitors so the US is limited to the amount for one country. The EU isn't faggot. This post is bullshit. Fuckoff!

Dumbass, the EU has 3000+ athletes at the games, compared to the US' 555.

.027 golds/EU athlete
.063 gold/American athlete

Try harder next time you European cunt.

>Fake and gay
>Also forgot about the Brexit

>European Union

>nation

Kill yourself mong.

We don't care about you. We know nothing about your stupid countries. That is why we are cooler. Because while you sit here thinking about how much you hate America we couldn't even point out your gay ass country on a map. America is Chad. Your country is the kid with Asperger's who spends all day loathing Chad for fucking the girl he was a crush on.

Europe is not EU, retard!

Are you really that retarded. If the EU would be one country we would be able to send way less athletes.

So this chart is just bs, we would still be good but this doesnt tell the truth

Protip: states aren't countries.

Ask France.

>Europe is not EU
>OPs image says European union
>what we're discussing
Are you retarded

/thread tbh

Nope, but you are. On the picture that guy posted, its the population of whole europe, not EU.

Whatever

States are as much countries as England and Scotland are.

Nice dubs

itt: butthurt europoors trying to justify their shitty performance in the olympics and everything else

I have become too invested in beating china now.

Way to miss my point, fucktard. See, since US is only one country, there's a limit to the number of athletes who can compete. Only allowed one men's basketball team, one women's gymnastics team,etc. A group of countries has more possible entries. If US were allowed multiple entries, some events would literally only feature US teams.

to;dr: stop being a fucktard.

Us is not even in top 30 in medals per capita. Talking about shitty performance.

Ha ha ha. Suck my big eurodick you murricans. You have got Disneyland but we have got Disneyworld in ParĂ­s.

Amerifag detected.

the difference is just muslims..

Sorry to burst your bubble but there's a Disney World in Florida

Number 1 baby

>posts irrelevant screen cap of google search
>fucked up spelling medal

USA USA USA

Europe is still a union? Really? Well, I guess you guys would have to be with britain gone and germany welcoming SO MANY FUCKING MUSLIMS! Let's see.. britain...56 medals. Good for you. Just over HALF of our count. Germany! MOOOOOOSLIM CENTRAL! 32! Really? Only 32? If you weren't so busy getting butt fucked by all of those sand niggers you might have time to practice. France! Sure the frogs are rocking it! 34! But I guess it's hard to train when you have to wear all that Kevlar. Italy! Surely the dagos are doing well! 24. Sigh. Look, I know inbreeding is your thing, but you guys need to step it up.

USA USA USA

There is not "a" DisneyWorld in Florida. DisneyWorld is in fucking Florida.

Phelps looks like a rapist.

Yeah, raping EuroFags in the pool...

I want Simone Biles to give me life lessons when Im 14.

ITT: mad eurocucks who can't compete with USA

Those three countries also get to send 3x the athletes the US does. Obviously a fucking collection of countries is going to have more medals than a singular one.

This guy created threads for years claiming that Americans were fat.

Gets to the Olympics and the US beats the UK, even in their home land.

Oh and McDonald's sponsors them.

US: 1 team per sport
Euro: 1 team per nation per sport
If we sent 50 teams per sport we'd probably be taking all 3 medals in most sports and you'd all bitch about how unfair it is.

Population of the US 390m.
Population of the UK 64m.
Population of China 1.35b.

Not bad for second place really is it!

Sorry US 319 not 390.

most of the gold medals would stay with the same person, since he would be the best so the EU would send him to the Olympics. Its not that hard to comprehend you retarded american fag

rekt burgerland

>Nation
>European Union
lel

I think ya mighta missed a zero there ya faggot.

You can't make one in general, Olympics aside, because it's destroying all member states with immigration and terrorist attacks.

Britain is leaving the authoritarian, corrupt, anti-democratic EU. So subtract 22 of those gold medals.

Only because you've got all those niggers, who keep fit by running from the police.

Wow fuckin kys

Make USSR

We're still in for years yet you thick cunt.

USA are basically 51 Countries dumb ass

Phelps and Ledecky are white and swimmers, which niggers can't do. Noticed how Biles, who is black, is competing in a land sport?

Europoors, how does it feel knowing that you don't have a central bank that can do shit with monetary policy so you guys are still dealing with massive unemployment while we're the only thing keeping the worlds economy going?

NONE OF THIS MATTERS. The problem with OP's faggot chart (because I fucking hate the Olympics and OP is a faggot) is that the US can only send 1 team per event and that cancerous faggot known as OP and probably a salivating French Muslim masturbating to pictures of his Underaged daughter. The combined strength of 30 EU teams vs 1 US team to show some sort of chance. Because I guarantee you that if the US could enter the same amount of teams as your EU collective that you put together the US again would dominate. Get over yourself you french fuck

Yes, yes, we will 'borrow' more of your debit.

Imagine if the US could send as many athletes as the EU. Poor euro dogs have to send 10x athletes as usa to be competative.

> all that hate for french people

>Counts EU as a nation
>Doesn't realise it consists of multiple countries, one of which is currently in no.2 position

I'm from England and even I think this is fucking retarded.