Serbia wants to annex part of Kosovo using 'Crimea model': president

>Serbia wants to annex part of Kosovo using 'Crimea model': president

reuters.com/article/us-serbia-kosovo-president-idUSKBN15022Y?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

SOON

>le remove kebab xDD

Those turkofied pseudo-Russian hordes attacked Catholic and fellow Slavs Slovenes and Croats, genocided Bosniaks who speak the same language as them and who are probably the most secular muslims ever.

Then they thought that civilised world just sit back and watch them as they repeat Srebrenica in Kosovo. Seselj was even saying that each Hungarian in Vojvodina will get one sandwich and Slovak two because it's a longer way to Slovakia.

I'm proud that our government allowed Nato jets to use our airspace to blast their useless asses, even though we weren't in Nato back then.

Serbs were always savagely barbaric to whovever had to suffer under their yoke and now they're provoking all their neighbours once again.

kosovo je srbija :DDDD :DD

All memes aside, Kosovo is not Serbian anymore. They need to stop being so autistic or they'll lose more chunks of their border to Bosnia.

But I still hate Bill Clinton.

literally triggered on a site like Sup Forums, lmao kid

Why are you so cucked Slovak-bro? You are usually good people.

>American education

Pan-Slavism is a meme. I don't understand how can anyone who calls himself a Slovak support a country that allowed to run around death squads which wanted to genocide us.

Part of Kosovo is a terrible deal. Take it whole, genocide Analbanians.

>which wanted to genocide us

Genocide Slovaks? You are out of your mind.

>serbia wants to annex a part of serbia
What?

>Kosovo is not Serbian anymore
Just need to kill 1.8 million "people" and move back in.

t. Abdullah Al-Achmed bin Mohammed

Šešelj suggested it when Croats were still pushed down.

We are Catholics like Slovenes or Croats, not orthoshits like you.

His name literally says he's a pseudo-Serb you idiot.

This. Not like it hasn't been done before.

Albanians are mentally on the level of animals, literally.

>16 years after the 1998-99 War, impoverished Kosovo still lacks basic water, electricity and waste management.

You can't do that anymore

>We are Catholics
Wtf i love Slovakia now

The shit that albos did in kosovo is the same shit serbs pulled in croatia, its amazing how hypocritical serbs can be.

Lmao and the irony is that fags like you are you usually mega confident in their critical thinking and bias control skills

>orthoshits

I've met loads of Slovaks, they liked me and I liked them. Don't pretend like your opinion is prevalent is Slovakia, we are Slavic brothers. Also, the Pope cannot be the "Vicar of Christ", it's literal satanism.

I think we sold some military surplus to IRA and Lebanese Christians in the early 90s.

Mass deportation would suffice too

This is what happens when you are a second generation immigrant that never lived in your 'homeland'

I don't condone what the Serbs did in Croatia, and neither does the Serbian government afaik, but a more relevant question is at hand: Whether we want millions of savage, criminal, lying muslims and islamists on the Balkans. I say clearly NO. All other issues come second.

>Also, the Pope cannot be the "Vicar of Christ"

Take it up with Jesus and St Peter, buddy

Aight, simple question: what for?

>This is what happens when you are a second generation immigrant that never lived in your 'homeland'

But I'm not.

>what for?
Kosovo is important to Serbian history. Albanians were let in to stay to get away from their insane dictator, and then they stole the territory.

>Mass deportation would suffice too

Deport them where? I thought of it too, but

a) I wouldn't want to burden any country with Analbanians, and

b) Why let your enemies get away.

Better to bite the bullet and get it done once and for all.

I saw you posting under an austrian flag over christmas though, you're clearly diaspora who has adopted radical serbian nationalism as a coping mechanism for the fact that you weren't
born in your parents country.

It's pretty common with 2nd gens but particularly cancer if they are from the balkans like you

>a) I wouldn't want to burden any country with Analbanians
What about Analbania?

>St Peter

St Peter never was what the Pope is today. The Pope is the literal whore of Babylon.

>simple question: what for?

see

Hope the S*rbs are ready for another round of bombing. Slinging bombs at brown people only for the past sixteen years was getting pretty old.

>coping mechanism for the fact that you weren't born in your parents country.

But I was.

>I saw you posting under an austrian flag over christmas though,

and?

Nope, Kosovo was majority Albanian for centuries.

Sure, it was Serbian, but then came the Ottomans.

You can't even sling bombs at Aleppo my friend. The American century is over.

im support my serbian brothers

When did you move to Austria then?

I've been to Montenegro, the Serbs there seemed pretty alright coexisting with Albanians and it seemed overall peaceful. I have a hard time believing you actually grew up there.

You just seem way too edgy to not be diaspora, I've never seen you make a non edgy post. You're like a characture of Serbian nationalism.

>Kosovo was majority Albanian for centuries.

Census from 1920ish only has Analbanians at around 25%. So no. Not like that would've been an argument either way.

My point is serbs are no different than albo you are like brothers, that pic you posted is the same shit serbs pulled off in neighboring catholic countries, i dont want millions of savage criminal lying muslim islamist albos but i also dont want millions of savage criminal genociding serbs either, it would be best if both nations desteoyed eachother as you are both threats to civilization

>When did you move to Austria then?

Data mining much?

>the Serbs there seemed pretty alright coexisting with Albanians

Literally no such thing in Montenegro. Only enclaves. All Albanians live in enclaves. You could live in Montenegro and never seen an Albanian your entire life.

Im not data mining

I do think youre dumb as fuck posting the things you do in Germany though cause I'm pretty sure it's illegal there.

We literally just got through bombing the shit out of Libya, completely knocking over its government in the process, and have currently launched over 6,200 strikes killing 5,000+-15,000+ ISIS troops (plus around a hundred Syrian government troops and a couple hundred Al-Qaeda dudes) and ~600-700 civilians in Syria despite the government bitching at us to stop. We are currently engaged in more bombing in Syria plus infrequent strikes in nearly half a dozen other countries: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, and Libya.

The S*rbs better prepare their tight little booties. Hopefully next time, it'll be a white or black nation chimping out instead of south Slavs so we can further diversify our bombing portfolio, but you take what you can get.

>tfw I can finally die in a war

>serbs are no different than albo you are like brothers

Serbs:
- Christians
- Fought off the Ottomans, Austrians, Germans, anyone
- Able to build functioning states

Albanians:
- Muslims
- Fought off nobody
- Unable to build functioning states

If the Serbs were no different than Albos, Albos wouldn't need NATO to protect them from Serbs.

Are you really this delusional? Do you remember who is going to be your president this Friday?

That man is not going to do anything Clinton did.

What are the actual chances of a war, no memes? I'm actually a bit worried.

All those Analbanians and Bosnians are indigenous to the Balkans. They're hardly muslim outside name, I don't know why slavs get so butthurt and sectarian.

>pretty sure it's illegal there

What dude? lmao

>got through bombing the shit out of Libya

Who had no Russian backing. Your "achievements" are irrelevant. Russia also allowed to bomb ISIS. Their S400 systems could down your entire air fleet if they wanted, this is why you didn't attack Aleppo (just in case you wondered).

Where Russia lays it's protective hand, you cannot pass anymore.

23 in 398

>breakaway region of Serbia inhabited by ethnic Albanians declares independence
>breakaway region of breakaway region of Serbia inhabited by ethnic Albanians that declared independence, inhabited by ethnic Serbs declares independence
We have to go deeper

>Bosnians are indigenous to the Balkans

Literally irrelevant. If you're a Muslim in the Balkans, you're a troublemaker, if you're Analbanian, you're a weakling. I want neither.

Trump's going to let Russia and its proxies have free reign so pretty low for you and high for EE.

Serbs are subhumans.

>b-but muh chetniks
They were degenerate murderers fueling on meth.

You have issues.

Our President essentially said he would start a war with the major regional power of Iran if they looked at him funny, if a tiny Balkanshit nation thinks they'd escape his autism, they're utterly delusional.

> Who had no Russian backing
The bombing of Libya canceled a multi-billion dollar arms contract with Russia.

> Russia also allowed to bomb ISIS. Their S400 systems could down your entire air fleet if they wanted, this is why you didn't attack Aleppo (just in case you wondered).

We didn't attack Aleppo because we had no political interest in intervening overtly against Assad after the unpopular result in Libya, hence why the Syrian government went unbombed for years before Russia even entered the conflict. Though I suppose expecting basic literacy from Slavs was probably too much to ask.

WTF? Kosovo is already part of Serbia.

lmao

>Slovak has a problem with people who wanted to persecute against Slovaks
>Call him a Cuck

Their politicians want the people to think they haven't given up on Kosovo and thus they make up retarded scenarios like this.

Americans are retarded posters desu

I'm still surprised every time I see people seriously say that sort of shit

>The bombing of Libya canceled a multi-billion dollar arms contract with Russia.

They still didn't oppose it in the UN.

>We didn't attack Aleppo because we had no political interest

Don't fool yourself. Your media went on an anti-Assad/Russia rampage and you had unilaterally aborted talks months ago and even dismissed Russian diplomats over Aleppo.

>in intervening overtly against Assad

Literally google "US arming Syrian Rebels".

>expecting basic literacy from Slavs was probably too much to ask.

You're a moron. 95% of Americans on Sup Forums are.

His pick for Secretary of Defense literally advocated arming the Ukranians and in effect starting a proxy war with Russia. The future President also bragged that he'd start a war with Russia's closest ally in the Middle East.

>This. Not like it hasn't been done before.
If they do it again they'll just get bitch slapped again. It would be in their best interest not to try killing an entire ethnic group in a region.

Why they just don't let Kosovo alone for God's sake?
They don't even speak Serbian there

>for Secretary of Defense literally advocated arming the Ukranians

That's what generals do, they literally advocate any potentially beneficial offensive action they can think of. Mattis argued against recognizing Jerusalem as to not alienate the Saudis, but Trump will do it anyway. The more this goes on, the more I believe Mattis is a mannequin to make the Military like Trump.

I agree with your proposed solution for Albanians and that it also should be applied to all Balkan peoples in Germany.

>They still didn't oppose it in the UN.

Simple realpolitik. It was going to happen either way, and cost them a few billion bucks in the process, may as well get at least some political capital out of the whole deal.

Of course then when they did something similar a few years later we and our allies threw a fit about it and sanctioned them anyway costing their economy hundreds of billions of dollars and contributing to their enormous financial crisis, kek.

>Literally google "US arming Syrian Rebels".
>Slav can't read and doesn't know the meaning of "overt"

shouldn't be surprised really.

>Don't fool yourself. Your media went on an anti-Assad/Russia rampage and you had unilaterally aborted talks months ago and even dismissed Russian diplomats over Aleppo.

This means we have interest in bombing Assad how?

>You're a moron. 95% of Americans on Sup Forums are.

wew

>world war caused yet again for some stupid shit in the balkans

Autism. They'd rather forget about Montenegro and sea access and just to grasp straws of something that is long gone.

The Serbs should invade and annex Montenegro desu. Whenever I see a map of Europe in the early 20th or 21st centuries, that tiny dot always bug me.

>If they do it again they'll just get bitch slapped again.

Lemme walk you through a scenario:

Russia supports a Serbian Reconquista of Kosovo (under the tactic agreement that there will be no genocide). Then, in a few days, all Albanians get rounded up and genocided. So what you're gonna do now? Intervene to protect who? File a UN resolution for what? You can shun, and embargo Serbia all you want, but that's about it. Literally nobody cares.

Bosnia can't do shit.
TO act, all three ehtnic ministers (serbian minister, bosnian minister and croat minister) needs to approv. Now count your times the serb will fuck over his own people

>it also should be applied to all Balkan peoples in Germany.

We'll just move back. We'll gladly move back actually. We could make Yugoslavia a great country.

Let Kosovo invades you pls.
They're more richer than you
It's for your good

>Austrians
No, not really. 2 million of your men died in one war because of a man with what more and more appears to be Serbian temperament tought it was wise to shoot an imperial heir. The Kraut is right, you're a bunch of animals.

>Let Kosovo invades you pls.
Would that mean that Serbia invaded Albania?

Srpska krajina is Serbian clay.

Croats expelled and/or genocided over 200k Serbs during the 90s purely because of their ethnicity and Croatia payed no repercussions.
Not even an apology

>- Able to build functioning states

Serbia is literally poorer than Libya or Algeria.

I don't think you understand Trump and you must not have looked up who his new cabinet is. They won't randomly bomb Serbia but if it escalated to us bombing again they would probably level Serbia and deport all of our Serbs to the wreckage.

If that counts as reunion kek.

Fucking hell
Your post went from 0 to 100 in an instant
>they won't randomly bomb Serbia
>they would probably level Serbia and deport all of our Serbs to the wreckage

do I look like I care if some balkans get fucked over? Yoguslawia kept that shithole in somewhat of a stable condition and thats all I ask for this region

BASED

They want to remove mudslims from Europe, you should not let your resentment impede your from seeing the greater picture

>Simple realpolitik.
>may as well get at least some political capital

If anything, political capital would have been to oppose it, seeing as how now the Russian foreign ministry is saying it was "tricked into the resolution 1973" (which you can google too).

>doesn't know the meaning of "overt"

I read overt as covert at 2am. You really showed me.

>This means we have interest in bombing Assad how?

Is this again some language barrier or do you legitimately don't understand the US interest in toppling Assad? It's: Gas, Petrodollar, political support, power projection, ... (but you can google the many reasons and interests too)

>tfw can't wait 2300

>Serbia wants to annex part of Kosovo using 'Crimea model': president
GOD BLESS.
But wait, huh. Serbians need to find a CHEMICAL WEAPON in Kosovo and ask the UN and their fucking puppet NATO to start an invasion and bombings like the Jewish States have made such thing at one time..

>Analbanian trying to alienate Slavic brothers

eh, you tried

Make Serbia Yugoslavia again

>No, not really. 2 million of your men died in one war

Still won the war.

>Serbia is literally poorer than Libya or Algeria.

Yes, after two wars and with no oil money.

You're very weird.
I've been to your country and everyone I talked to was friendly.

How do are you 13? The second anything resembling a genocide begins the Serbs even with Russian protection (which will be loudly rescinded the second Serbs went back on something they promised the Russians they wouldn't do) Serbia will get leveled.

>Yes, after two wars

Shouldn't have chimped out then.

Look up the word escalated. Then look up Trumps use of Twitter. All he needs is to think someone snubbed him and it will escalate.

I just realized that Trump is basically American Milosevic.

I'm friendly too.

I have just woken up to political realities, this is all. Sometimes there has to be a war to create a better world.

>Serbia will get leveled.

"leveled".

>How do are you 13?

>Serbians need to find a CHEMICAL WEAPON in Kosovo and ask the UN and their fucking puppet NATO
What???? That's not the Crimean model that's Iraq and the UN was against the Iraq invasion and NATO didn't take part in it.

I also agree with him

I am not sure how he would react, but if he does react he would straight up flatten a country