So my bpd gf has left me for a friend of mine two months ago...

So my bpd gf has left me for a friend of mine two months ago. She had said to me that she wanted to marry me i am the perfect one blah blah. Then suddenly left. I know that guy won't be able to stand her shits. I don't want to endure her shits anymore either but the sex was great. So here is the question: How can i make her crawl back to me. We are at the same collage. I have been in NC for over 1 month. We had been dating for 2 years. Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were her shits smelly?

Chloroform

Nope I mean psychologically

i had a bpd girlfriend for 6 years. she left me for someone else a year ago. at the time it was crushing. i know exactly what you mean about others not able to stand their shits. truth is once i got over it my life has been much better. i no longer have to walk on egg shells around her or put up with her shit. got a new gf and life is sweet.
you dont want her to crawl back, you need space apart and once you realise that you will be better off

I think it's an ego thing. She made me look like i am the one who is faulty and made me feel like an idiot when she said that she is better alone while in my friends bed. She still thinks that she is right doing so because i deserve this. Idk man.

bpd people are incredibly self absorbed and unstable. i wouldnt waste too much time thinking about their actions. remember they are not mentally well. you have a chance to get away from that shit and find something else in your life. take it

>We are at the same collage
>same collage
>collage

So you both are at the same piece of card with pictures of a similar theme glued on? Fucking Americans are so retarded, even the ones getting "educated" apparently

I was in a relationship with a bpd girl from 2000 till 2006 and she literally went "oh my god i'm so sorry it's all my fault i'm so worthless" and cried because of the smallest shits I said.

Anyone else had this happen?

Forget the girl, man.

You need to work on your shitty friend situation.

that pretty much sums up relationships with bpd. they either attack themselves or attack you over the smallest things

Btw I didn't know she was bipolar at that time.

I just realized when I read about that shit after the relationship was over.

same....collage........

Wow....tell me what collage. I don't want to EVER send anyone there to that
COLLEGE.

Anyways.

You can't make her crawl back. unless your smart
You coax her back to fucking her. But once done. You say "okay you gotta go, im going out now"
make it look like your moving on
She will get back into teh sex and because your treating her like dirt. She will love it
But you gotta show you are not hesitant what so ever to walk from away from her. At any time.
If you cannot do that. she's gonna play you

>or attack you over the smallest things

Oh yeah..

It happened often that only like half an hour after she went through one of her crying sessions that she started passive aggressively nagging me about small stuff and when I got mad about that she went into crying mode again.

Circle of hell..

There were also really good times, though. Wouldn't have stayed with her for 6 years otherwise.

>all those granma mistake's after lecturing him

You're bait isnt sublte enough

Worst part is that my friends and family thought that I was abusing her.

15 years ago bpd wasn't really known that well.

Be happy that she's gone and move on, you'll be glad you did 6 months from now.

What does bpd mean

I am not native english speaker sorry. Thank you for the advice though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

This is exactly me. She lets you have a little good time once in a while to convince you that she is fine now. So you don't leave her and she can eat your soul for a longer period of time.

She made me feel really guilty sometimes..

I had no idea what bpd was at that time, so started thinking that I did this to her.
It's like she started infecting me with this shit.

Sex was really kinky, though. For some reason, she insisted on swallowing my cum when she blew me.