Having a case of the morning feels today Sup Forums...

Having a case of the morning feels today Sup Forums. Can we get a mellow sad songs thread going to go with my morning coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/20v6XxS9NBs
youtu.be/woe_4gkS4XU
youtube.com/watch?v=pJQyGbv0oZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=jPgQTfxR1Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=CTZ5N_idmvI
vimeo.com/72907957
youtu.be/3Gendn8faWk
youtube.com/watch?v=crblDrrcunQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Not particularly sad but I'd put it at least as relaxing youtu.be/20v6XxS9NBs

youtu.be/woe_4gkS4XU

youtube.com/watch?v=pJQyGbv0oZ8
Theres always tomorrow m8

youtube.com/watch?v=jPgQTfxR1Xc

Look up 'Horsepower-Poor Mouth' live version on jewtube...hope its your taste of music.

L'isolement - Nocturnal Depression
youtube.com/watch?v=CTZ5N_idmvI

vimeo.com/72907957
massive attack - black milk

best song for feels and for fucking

Thanks guys. I thought this thread was gonna end in failure like everything else. It's been a while since I had the morning feels. Normally its a late night thing.

we all get the feels sometimes

if you are into electronic music, watch this one:
youtu.be/3Gendn8faWk
the video is fantastic, too

I get the sentiment here and statistically it is accurate. However shit does happen that can be totally unexpected and all the sudden you're either dead or everything is different.

>source inc
>head injury fag

let me assure that almost every single adult person on this planet has some shit to deal with, most just won't ever tell you. for some it's just a massive amount of shit. as i like to say "gott scheiss immer auf den grössten haufen" - "god always takes his dump on the biggest pile"

Nocturnal depression-nostalgia
Black Metal oldschool stuff

In future, this kind of thread would work better on /wsg/ since they love these kinds of threads, although the board is a bit slower.

Lucien Hughes-c r i s i s, good song if you enjoy vaporwave or house

checking both of you.

And yes, of course everyone has things that they deal with. Which is why it's important to not assume things about people, ie, why they are the way they are, why they do the things they do etc.

We cannot control a car accident happening, we cannot control our biology or genetics that cause us to contract illnesses that will kill us.

It goes both ways. Yeah lighting can strike, but probability states it most likely isn't going to happen, but it could. I understand and accept both notions.

>the universe is hostile and random. Anything can happen. You could end up living till you're 90, you could get struck by a car today, that you'd never even see coming.

>you never know what's gonna happen

Modest mouse oceans breathes salty fucking beautiful song but very sad and depressing listen closely

I'm really into any kind of music, as long as I can feel it and vibe with most of the songs posted so far have been pretty good. None of them have quite hit me where it hurts yet though.

I know, but Sup Forums just feels like home to me.

This is decent

This was strangely comforting.

/wsg/ is comfy as fuck dude, give it a chance

This is perfect

Someone in this town is trying to kill me
Kick drums

youtube.com/watch?v=crblDrrcunQ

>Lucien Hughes-c r i s i s

good shit

Earl sweatshirt -knight

Eternal Sleep by Ice Ages

HEY SAD user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY I'M SORRY YOURE HAVING A SAD FEELS DAY, AND I WANTED TO SHARE A RECOMMENDATION, LOOK THIS MAY SOUND LIKE A JOKE BUT TRUST ME ON THIS, GO WATCH MARY POPPINS, YEAH ITS AN OLD KIDS MOVIE, BUT JUST IMAGINE YOURSELF HAVING YOUR OWN MARY POPPINS AROUND, SHE WOULD BRIGHTEN UP YOUR WORLD, SO GO GRAB A BEER OR YOUR FAVORITE YUMMY SNACK, PULL UP MARY POPPINS, AND WATCH IT. YOU'LL BE FEELING BETTER IN NO TIME. GOOD LUCK user, WE ALL LOVE YOU, BETTER FEELS BRO, BETTER FEELS.

bump of feels