Jimmies = rustled this morning

Jimmies = rustled this morning

Sitting here, drinking coffee, looking at a trans cringe video (god knows why), and realized pretty much 90% of the "trans" people in the video are White Americans. Is it just a fad? Are cretinous White teenagers just following a fad of anatomical manipulation and fucking cuckoldry?

I have a theory that the Jews are trying to exterminate the White race and replace us with the overpopulated 3rd world.

Although my first thought was: "Hmm, we can use these people who contribute nothing to humanity as fertilizer".

tl;dr Use trans/tumblr as fertilizer and reinstate hologram hitler

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4elYlKzpO34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hologram hitler

Oh God yes

I'm jewish, and I have to ask; why the fuck would we come up with such a retarded plan? If we wanted, we could just kill you fuckers directly, the same way the nazis used concentration camps.
I'm not offended, I'm just baffled.

Because you motherfuckers have some crazy imagination. Face it, you and you yarmulka wearing buttfuckbois came up with holocaust. Who knows what's next.

Thats retarded, SJWs arent jewish, theyre just dumb rich white girls and completely cucked white boys. Along with the enraged niggers.
That being said, its actually the SJWs fault that trannies are accepted nowadays.
They push their leftist agenda on everyone and insult whoever disagrees with them, thus making anyone who differs from them feel bad about their different opinions.

Plus, due to their pc and including nature, anyone who agrees with them is seen as a friend. So, trannies hang out with those faggots and they become leftists.

But, theres a lot of lefties and sjws, all pushing the same narrative, to the point where they are a bunch of bullies who exclude everyone who isnt like them out of their group, so many people who are complete losers seek attention within this community due to the inclusive nature. Then with the influence of the sjws and their bullying, that kid who was there for attention becomes a tranny.

But yeah its just a fad, once the right wing politicians are put in place, this shit will go away.
Or when the lefties will realise how ridiculous the situation is and how flawed this shit is.

>makes up a statistic through "cringe videos"
>thinks his opinion is worth anything

>Is it just a fad?
sadly, it's been around to long to be considered a fad. no matter how they spin it, trannies are just pathetic faggots with insecurity problems. at least other fags don't feel the need to be absolute dumbasses. anyway, op as always is a fag

But jews are white...

>They push their leftist agenda on everyone and insult whoever disagrees with them, thus making anyone who differs from them feel bad about their different opinions.
>So, trannies hang out with those faggots and they become leftists.

>being inclusive is somehow bad
>their inclusive but not they're exclusive but actually they're inclusive...

i hope this is a pasta. i had a laugh either way though.

>if we wanted, we could just kill you fuckers directly

OP's point proven.

Try harder

They are! I'm jewish, and I'm Scotch-Irish-American. I couldn't be whiter. Observing the Sabbath on Saturday makes me not white?

Trans people of color do exist. They just are less visible. And they get murdered at a pretty high rate, for whatever reason. Not a tumblr faggot, not saying you should care. Just repeating some data I had stored away...

Jesus of Nazareth was a brown skinned jew. Get over it. So was every other person from the bible.

I have some Sephardic friends, Tunisians who are definitely just Arabs with kippot

To illiterate, OP is confused.
Zionism I think is what he's referring to.

I also agree with OP but I'm not an antiemite like most on Sup Forums. I look at it the same as if everyone holds every American accountable for imperialism. I'm aware of it, I expect the flack, but I know that I don't agree with it and took the duty to understand the blood spilt to make my phone I'm on.

I like tacos.

Cool. My neighbor is a Sikh. Nice guy, but his sword isn't for show. He had a break in recently, and he carved their asses up. Didn't kill them though. He said it wouldn't be right.

>Implying the Jews arent doing both
>Implying they aren't doing 110% to exterminate threats
>Implying they'll expend Jewish lives and shekels over expending the goyim's.
Oh... Shlomo, you really crack me up

lel, you're fuckin stupid man. Traps are mentally ill. Enough said. White people are traditionally more inbred due to their refusal to mix races, which would actually diversify their genes. But if you look at most disorders, mental or physical, they're all mostly white. Ever notice how 99% of all serial killers are white. Most pedophiles are white. Most people with downs are white. The white race is weak, and it'll destroy itself all by itself. It doesn't need the Jews help or guidance. You want to destroy yourselves. Why should the Jews be responsible for this? The Jews want the same as anyone with money and power. More money and power. Just because you're not driven enough to take it for yourself doesn't make them responsible for the decline of your people. Hitler presented the same argument. It was the depression. And whites were busy lamenting their problems by blaming the Jews. Look where that got him. It's all bullshit. You vote. I presume you work. Mind your own yard, bro.

SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN

transgenderism is thought to be caused by hormone issues during the pregnancy. not by genetics.

WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND.WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND. WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND.WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND.WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND.WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND. WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND.WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND. WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND.WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND. WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND.WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, ISRAEL IS YOUR FRIEND.

>Hitler dubs
Interesting
I'm saying your DNA is not white. All jews, regardless of outer appearance, have middle-eastern DNA. They are genetically distinct from white European populations. So no, jews are not white.

Jews have paternal DNA that is middle Eastern, however jewish maternal DNA is mostly white European, due to the tendency of Jews to convert women and marry them.
>you thought niggers were stealing your white women
>we did it first bitches

That is cool man. I also have sikh neighbors and they mostly watch Punjab tv in their garage. They are nice folks though

youtube.com/watch?v=4elYlKzpO34

All whites have other races in their dna. Have you ever met anyone who was 100% white european? With a dna test to prove it?

>hormone issues during the pregnancy
Which is probably genetic. What else would explain it happening in mostly white people? A Jewish plot to cuck white Americans and make the US a third world country? Yeah, that makes total sense.

A religion is genetic? I'll find crosses in your RNA?

My family goes back to Scotland for 900 years. My great grandparents converted on the boat to america.

If Jews wanted to take over the world, why isn't Israel bigger? If they already did, why aren't we all jewish. I think you just need someone to blame your shitty life on, kid.

hormone issues aren't linked to genetics. it doesn't mostly happen in white people. the word "cuck" has absolutely no basis to be used here. trans people don't have anything to do with countries going from first to third world status. at least you acknowledge that your post makes no sense.

wtf are you talking about most blacks are born with down syndrome

So you're a trap then? Because honestly, I don't give a shit. I'm simply stating that traps existing isn't part of some agenda by the Jews to cuck white Americans and turn this into a third world country. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I do know you like to paraphrase. But I assure you, I don't actually care about what causes a trap to become a trap other than mental illness. You're fucking crazy. Or your daddy touched your pee pee when you were little. Go suck a dick, fag.

Nonono, it's a huge thing in mexico as well,
I think it might have something to do with all the PET plastic we consume from fucking over our hormone balanace.

But what do I know

you get triggered by people correcting you and you have a horrible reading comprehension? must suck to be you.

If people convert, it's different. But, most jews are genetically distinct. It is pretty uncommon for someone to convert from Christianity to Judaism unless they are marryyin to a genetically jewish family. user, I encourage you to do some research on this. Use google and use the keywords "jewish genetics" you'll find all you would want to know. Obviously, you are a fairly rare exception seeing as how your Scottish ancestors converted for some reason.

you have been blessed by the god of dubs himself

You'd know what it's like to suck, faggot.

>If they already did, why aren't we all jewish.
Why proselytize goyim when you can enslave them?

whites are being demonised and belittled into hating themselves and welcoming their imminent cultural destruction because the Jewish lizards learned our secret. We care too much. We are the strongest of all the races, but have lost a psychological war due to not knowing we were in it.