Would you date a girl with this haircut?

Would you date a girl with this haircut?

I would date THAT girl with that haircut... and by "date", I mean "jerk off to on the internet".

gtfo, and no

fuk yah

I used to date a girl with this haircut, what is this thread, go kill yourself neckbeard virgin

Shes so fucking ugly. Has a fish head.

As if you could choose.

I'd hate HER.

just turn her around and she has full head of hair you raging faggot

No I wouldn't date any girls, I only like men
>I'm OP
>faggot

woman

I did, and she was the opposite of the crazy it makes look.
Sex was as vanilla as it can ever get.

Still would date though.

Drama queens and attention whores do shit like this to themselves and they make the worst partners.

these dubs lie

Conflicted. She's sexy, but that's despite the haircut, which I really don't like. And it's such a special snowflake SJW cut... I'm pretty liberal, but I think she would quickly get on my tits.

Depends if the chick can pull it off. Girl in OPs pic is a no but if it was someone like Geo Antoinette, hell yeah

No because that haircut means that she's retarded. Dating retards is frowned upon where I'm from

I used to smash a chick with that cut. She was a fucking psycho but was good in bed. Never date a girl with that cut because they probably have some sort of issue.

id fuckin lick the bald spot

Check em

i'd only lick it if there was jizz on it

I am currently.

it's a known fact that any girl with this haircut is amazing in bed

what a dumb faggot

Grillex

Margrillex

All the girls i date have this hair. Literally every girl is shaved sides, ear plugs, shitty tattoos and stupid fucking peircings.

The damaged goods package, I like your style.

Wait, am I a fag for dating a girl?

I think you're confused on how this works.

you're never gonna have a happy relationship. Have you ever put it to a girl who hasnt revealed to you with the same well practiced, "heartfelt" diatribe about the sexual abuse she received from a family member at a young age? (I was trapped dating chicks like that for 10+ years, same speech, same dead eyes tunneling into my psyche whilst they gave it)

These are just chicks i meet and bang off tinder or pof i dont start or want relationships with them.

>all the girls I date

you can see why I'd get confused though, right?

you're confused with the multiple meanings of the work faggot

>shinsuke will never KINSHASAAAAA with you

if she was this hot.. sure...