Mary Jane Watson is a nigger now? Why is Hollywood discriminatory against gingers?

Mary Jane Watson is a nigger now? Why is Hollywood discriminatory against gingers?

>700213787
source?

Mary Jane is fucking boring. Compare Dunst's MJ to Stone's Gwen Stacy. The only time I cared about the character was the Ultimate comics. I'm actually excited to see what they do.

google

if they did something new like make her an Eskimo maybe, she is just gonna be an Iris west clone

are redheads less common than blacks

could we act like sjws and make it sound like a bullshit social issue

I didn't mind black Iris. I'd rather the character be acted well and be interesting than be identical to the comics. Anyone complaining about Black Nick Fury?

don't we become what we hate than?

We already hate ourselves

is spiderman black too? or is she gon get bleached?

that doesn't count, the newer iterations of nick fury in the comics were made with slj in mind.

the idea that making her black gives the character some credibility or anything is fucking laughable.

most of the "wife" characters in the comics aren't supposed to be interesting, they represent daily life, the staid, mundane things you've gotta do everyday to maintain society. The superhuman bits are supposed to be the outlet in your head for crazy things that you want to do but can't.

true than maybe we should do it could be fun

do you know what upsets me more? That spider man is no longer a 2 dimensional drawing in a comic book but actually a living breathing person on screen

when you have an actor, he is not Peter Parker. He is just a person pretending to be him. No matter how hard you look to find a lovable nerdy little dweeb to portray the 2D drawing that we all love and cherish, they will never get it just right. The voice is always wrong. In my head Peter Parker has a very different accent compared to the actors they have chosen over the years to portray him. He also moves differently compared to the version I have in my head and yes, I understand that the implication of having a stationary 2D drawing to draw your inspiration from is that his accent and movement is open to interpretation but that is not what I want in a movie about my favourite super hero! I want every character portrayed exactly as how I envision it!

I don't want to listen to your 'creative license' argument. I don't care if this movie is for other people other than myself. I don't care that it is just a retelling of a story already told a thousand times and therefore they have the opportunity to change whatever they want because, let's face it, if they didnt change anything then then whats the point in doing a reboot? They might as well just be content with the existing movies.

All I care about is that theis movie is made for me and fuck everyone else. Especially if they are black.

Fucking niggers watching live action adaptation of comic books from the 1960's. Whats wrong witht hese people?

Fucking monkeys is what they are, amirite?

If she's not meant to be interesting, why does it matter that they change her?

And changing Fury's race did add to him. You remember when he was ambushed by Winter Soldier, and those fake cops were eying him up? He thought they were just giving him shot because black man in a nice car.

because gingers are being discriminated against by fake jews who are jealous of rh negative blood

Dat's good satire.

I already gate you and myself, and it's called for the lulz you fucking newfag

Name one character who being played by a person of color was detrimental.

Michael B Jordin in Fantastic 4

f4 movie
starwars
jimmy olsen
annie
roland deschain prediction at least

Stupid nigger

He was the only good thing in it.

Yeah. Make the black guy the only good thing about the entire movie. That's pretty detrimental

The whole damn movie was bad. He wasn't the worst thing in it.
Finn wasn't a bad character.
Black Jimmy Olsen isn't bad because he's black, it's because he's hot.
Black Annie is bad because it's Annie.
IDK what the last one is.

To be fair the Human Torch was the only good thing about the originals.

>fake Jews
Right on, Rabbi

Why do you care so much about a superhero marketed to children? Grow up OP

we aren't talking about the originals.
You damn goofus

Yeah, but did anyone even see the new one? Like two people did. Just two.

It's because of the nigger!

thanks. i tried

wut? Mary Jane is obviously dying her hair in the cartoons. noones hair colour is that red naturally

It wasn't bad because he was black. It was just all around bad

every black character ever that isn't called to play a "black character"

answering why not to the why question doesn't get anywhere, you're giving zero substance to why it matter to change her in the first place.

I will answer you though: if they try to change her artificially (not something that has appeared in a large run of the comics), then they take away from the net story of the media without adding anything other than some contrived reason for strife or "issues". What other possibility would there be for her to be a different ethnicity then?

Ill repeat what I said before: do you think that making her a different ethnicity suddenly maker her character more interesting? if yes, you're literally a racist.

the nick fury thing i think falls in what I just said, they changed his ethnicity to take advantage of some contrived "drama". Did it work in his case? maybe, but they also made the character much more ruthless and changed a massive amount about how he reacts to situations which added a massive amount of atmosphere.

>implying you wouldn't fuck zendaya Coleman
she's hot as fuck. Plus she's a dancer.

No
Nick fury is black because he is black ultimate timeline

It wasn't cause he was black. I could fuckin care less. They coulda cast a Chinese guy as Hal Jordan in that fuckin shitty Green Lantern and it'd still be shitty cause it's just a bad, terrible, awful, no good movie. Though the Chinese guy probably woulda gotten more laughs than any of Ryan's shit jokes in that movie.

nope I would not want to look at her during sex

Nick Fury
Django

So movie Nick Fury is more ruthless than the guy who murdered Uatu for his eyeballs?

A nigger AND a female? What a time to be alive.

go to wikipedia, type in nick fury ultimate.

it's the last sentence of the first burb at the top of the page.

"..Nick Fury was designed to look like SLJ because he was going to be cast in the movies"

if you read the ultimate avengers comics, you would know that multiple times they reference that he's black because they want to add retarded "drama" to a scene when they run out of real material.

In earlier iterations he wavered between being completely unstable to driven, but mostly in ways that were self serving.

the ultimate nick fury represents the personification of a united effort by a large organization ( the secret gov. ). He's much more malicious and much more determined to see the end goal than the previous versions of the character. The same character that started out as a shittier version of james bond that got shoehorned into being "super" and then tacking the "leader" bit on as an afterthought.

I remember he cried when Peter died. So he wasn't inhuman.