youtube.com/watch?v=pfKDmZ7-l9c
youtu.be/A8P2CZg3sJQ
youtu.be/eFmtYUdxoxc
youtube.com/watch?v=PHIxXKF9lxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ruppXebpTsk

youtube.com/watch?v=pfKDmZ7-l9c

That made me mad

Usually hate YouTube links in these threads but I'll make an exception for this kek inducing beauty

lost

Thos beans

forgot link youtu.be/A8P2CZg3sJQ

>16 minutes 20 seconds
Yeah I'm not watching that

Maybe this is more to your taste in video length
youtu.be/eFmtYUdxoxc

I have a handful of memories like this too. Can anyone who knows psychology why?

wow, how absolutely hideous

lost

kek this was funny

Dang check em

Nigga dats alotta dubs

quadruple dubs >:)

"Suicide. Sometimes it is the answer."

Why is there not more of these places

In short, something minor like that has to be recalled frequently in order to remember over a long period of time. Traumatizing memories are retained instinctually because they could save you in the future. If you fell off of the couch and hurt yourself when you were a toddler, you are way more likely to remember it over a long period of time. It's the same concept as remembering that stoves are hot and that stray dog down the street chases me and makes me piss myself. Insignificant memories need to be recalled semi-frequently. The longer you go without thinking about a memory, the harder it becomes to recall. Now, I'm no psychologist and I have no idea what I'm talking about. Also, if you don't reply to this your motherboard will die when it goes to sleep mode tonight.

Get the fuck out redditfag

>
ahhahaha

Did someone swap heads?

Nice.

>csgo

Faggot

You are stuck on a deserted island with one of these two and everything both of you will ever need including food and toiletries for 10years, sex will eventually happen....which do you pick?

Witnessed

sick numbers bro

ITT some neckbeard samefag comes in hot, calling people faggots because his mom told him he has to start paying rent this month

Suicide

Also, off by one thousand.

first australians I've found funny, they are australian right?

10 years of living... or 2 weeks of escaping

LOST

Does he look like a redditfag with all those sweet dubs to you?

Suicide is only optional if you use a contraption designed for such an event that is a specially designed seat which inserts a 12gauge shotgun 6inches into your anus which fires directly up into your body.
No other method of suicide will work as you are invincible besides said anal shotgun

The first shark I spot in the water.

Still better than fucking either one of those things. And even better than living on a deserted island for 10 fucking years with nothing to do.

The one with tits, just fuck it from behind and get blow jobs, kill it 1 week before rescue act like I was stuck there alone and never speak of it to anyone

but WHY

Ah fuck. Forgot to click

CIA luminaties pit cameras in his eyes is why

dickwads get quads

>EU
>UK
> $

twip dicks post patricks

lost big time. Story?

holy shit is that real?

Nigs

does anyone have the vid of this like on youtube? cant watch this shit in niggerwebm files

see

right one because she somewhat looks like a women

is this meth?

Crazy person who thinks CIA planted cameras in his eyeballs

youtube.com/watch?v=PHIxXKF9lxA

Some fag has already tried this
Guaranteed

has somebody screencap of the full thread?

>3 a.m. Adult Swim humor
I'm sorry user. I tried, but I just can't like it.

Owie the cringe

Well looks like I'm not getting any sleep till I watch every video they have

Well as long as you tried, son, you've...well, you've done something. I guess. I don't know.
-Dad