So Sup Forums, I wanna buy a smartphone and replace my nokia 1200, and I found a pretty good one...

So Sup Forums, I wanna buy a smartphone and replace my nokia 1200, and I found a pretty good one, but it's one that I didn't know before. How good are Huawei phones? Compared to samsung, for example?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.hihonor.com/us/honor-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's buy sony's one.

especifically Huawei P8 Lite

I bought an 80 dollar (CAD) huawei once after i smashed a phone and needed a temporary fast.

It didnt even have enough ram to run the browser. Any and all apps crashed frequently from overload except the phone app.

I mean ive heard some of their phones are decent but do some research and dont go cheapest

I have a p8 lite very good phone I love the camera.

They aren't even on the same level. I've had a few before I went to iOS Master Race, and they were made with substandard parts, crappy resolution gorilla glass, and half wouldn't save anything to an sd card. If you want a good budget android, I'd go with like a straight talk Samsung. Like grand prime or something.

I have a p8, had it since last August, still runs like a dream

These are cheap Chinese smartphones that are rumored to have a back door built into the OS for state sponsored hackers. Don't do it.

>nokia
you're 6 years late buddy jesus

p8 lite = POS
cheaply made, i'd go with a grand prime or used galaxy s5/6 if you're on a budget

Oneplus one

Do not get Huawei. My friend had one and after about 2 weeks, the phone wouldnt boot and wouldnt work even after factory resetting it. It's not worth it. Get a Smasung Galaxy.

I was using one for two years. Pretty awesome. Device still runs. Nowadays I hear they're priced as high end devices. Not sure about community support though (roms etc).

yeah I have p8 OP but you can get an even better google phone for like 300 bucks I think. get that man.

I have one and I like. Mostly browse Sup Forums, check email, text and make calls so my standard is not very high though

Wait for the honor 8

It has the same quality or better but for half the price!

Thanks for giving more options, your comments is one that came to my attention, why do you say it's a pos?

store.hihonor.com/us/honor-8

Oppo R7s

Huawei is what you expect from a Chinese phone, garbage. The only good Chinese phone is the Redmi Note 3 Pro. The best value non-Chinese phone is the Moto G. I would suggest one of those two or a used Samsung Galaxy.

Pretty much every fucking phone is made in china you dimwit... everything inside an iphone & samsung is from china.

They aren't terrible, but you could certainly do better.
I'd say go for a Moto G or a Galaxy Core Prime.
Stay far, far away from ZTE phones.

Moto G's are shit. Get a Oneplus. They are quality phones.

I know that, you stupid nigger. I was referring to phones distributed by Chinese companies.

check out Doogee phones

pretty impressive, I have a Y200 and quite satisfied

check out the reviews too

a chinese company using chinese labor to make something, and a NON-chinese company using chinese labor to make something are vastly, vastly different.

i used to work for a consulting company, had to go to china multiple times. chinese give a fuck only if they cant get away with whatever theyre trying to shortcut/cut corner/get away with. i couldnt help but feel like its almost a game to chinese people to just see what they can get away with.

(realized i didnt finish the point)

point is, say an american company is operating a factory in china. american bosses with require chinese workers to do it right because american customers demand everything be perfect, always.

a chinese company bosses half the time dont give two fucks because he's there as a favor from a father or uncle, and the chinese consumer probably doesnt have any choice anyway.