Notch house

notch house

what you think

I like the pool and patio areas.

He still can't get laid because he wears fedoras, is fat, is bald fuck him.

>He still can't get laid
he can just hire top class hookers for life

I think he should kick me 5,000 dollars.

Hey notch if you are reading this-- you have billions what's the harm in letting a poor sap like me have 5 grand?

dude deserves it

I know you're thinking: everyone will hound me for 5,000 dollars if I give you some. Well here's my promise, I won't tell anyone until AFTER you die, and if I accomplish anything with my life, I'll give you the credit.
>"I was on the verge of giving up and becoming a car wash attendant until the day Notch charitably gave me 5,000 dollars"

All he did was make minecraft and sell it, after inheritance, that's probably the most useless way to become a billionaire.

I wish I was rich

yeah making minecraft was so easy lol literally anyone can do it!!!!!

get fucked dumb dane

>All he did was make minecraft and sell it

Easier said than done, what have you done with your life?

>you'll never be a multimillionaire

bad feel

Notch.... Markus.... please... give me... five thousand dollars

you mean minecraft notch's?

People like you are why denmark does not matter

>to become a billionaire
>anyone can do it
dumb fucking leaf

nothing, but that is irrelevant since i didn't make a billion

You think that matters when you're wealthy?

dude, the sweden envy hits you guys hard, huh? Most mocked people on the site, and you still wish you were them...

>that post
>guatamala

and proud of it! We are to Mexico what you are to Sweden

Can you even read? Ofcourse i don't want to be swedish.

pls

He was already a multimillionaire before he sold minecraft. Comes with founding your own company and deigning one of the most profitable products ever.

>Guacamole

No it's not he lives in a giant cube

Meh, still think it's absurd to make THAT much for a thing that doesn't contribute anything to society or even humanity. But congrats to him.

what a shit garden m8
> a fucking cliff

Notch is a rich billionaire comaplining about how his life sucks

Also didn't Microsoft only had him two billion dollars for some tax evasion shit?

i'm catching up to notch personally. only 156,930 more working years and i'll be worth the same as him.

It makes me happy to know, no matter how much money he gets he will always be fat and ugly, and I will always bang better girls.

success breeds envy

>a thing that doesn't contribute anything to society or even humanity
Keeps autismos from shooting up schools.

he can buy better girls

One afternoon a fox was walking through the forest and spotted a bunch of grapes hanging from over a lofty branch.
"Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he.

Taking a few steps back, the fox jumped and just missed the hanging grapes. Again the fox took a few paces back and tried to reach them but still failed.

Finally, giving up, the fox turned up his nose and said, "They're probably sour anyway," and proceeded to walk away.

It's easy to despise what you cannot have.

No space for a football pitch.

looks bad , very normy like
look, if billions of 10 year olds are gonna buy my product then no shit , it will be an awesome sauce for me. who gives a fuck about helping others in our time..

I thought he lived at Strandvägen atm

*normie

you aren't getting what im saying at all

also the thing that started this whole thing was this

Which is exactly why I'm happy he will always be fat and ugly, and no girl will ever find him attractive.

And I wouldn't call it envy, certainly I'm envy of money, but not Notch in particular. I mean, besides the money, there is literally nothing I would trade.

I don't care desu, I just wanted to post that pasta

this

haha trolled again!

Is that where "sour grapes" comes from?

Yeah, Aesop wrote it

What the fuck, I saw this exact exchange between Chile and Sweden a couple of months ago.

comfy > luxurious

5/10

The house that autism built.

Great job bootstrapping user. You truly embody the entrepreneurial spirit (TM).

>Persson was born in Stockholm,[9] Sweden, to a Finnish mother and a Swedish father on 1 June 1979.

Reallly makes you think.

>most useless way to become a billionaire
>coming from the country that came up with overpriced plastic bricks marketed to kids

Creating the 2nd best selling video game of ALL TIME is not contributing to society?

go fuck some pigs retard

Fuck you. At least with lego the kids are actually doing something remotely physical, and when they play with their friends they actually talk face to face.

Another finnish gril fled from Ebinland and found BSC ?

Well we are what we are for several reasons, you have euromonies to become better. Not anything against you, but thats the truth.

You're also doing something physical when you step on a brick and nearly fall over.
>and when they play with their friends they actually talk face to face
Fucking NOBODY plays with legos with their friends.

Why would a swedish nerd buy a house in a rich and shallow neighborhood full of pretty people?

>in a rich and shallow neighborhood full of pretty people?
He fits right in. His mom thinks he's pretty, and she's probably the only woman he's ever talked to.

no wonder he has trouble staying happy for extended periods of time

Does he live alone?

He's like the ultimate NEET

>You'll never do a videogame for ultra autists and betas and live the dream

At least he is a fucking neet that don't do anything with his money and spends the day like the average Sup Forums poster. Also, he can't get laid without paying money,

Honestly I don't think anyone knows, even notch.
Jay-Z also bid on that house.

No he does not.

>le ebin boring game with only shitty blocks xDDDDDD 10/10 t. IGN

Is this a social experiment? Why is this posted on a bunch of different boards?

M8 if notch really wanted he could bang two supermodels, your mom and you, at the same time