Is it wierd if i say Hey beautiful to a female friend

Is it wierd if i say Hey beautiful to a female friend

yup

Yep

only if you make it weird

ask her.

Yeah, it's rape. Dont do it.

but if you are like really close friends and i just text hey beautiful instead of hey

I'd say yeah unless you're her gay friend.

Don't do it its extremely beta and 97% of the time you get denied

only if she's ugly

Depends on if you're an alpha or not.

It's still After Eight since the time of day isn't listed you knob unless you are using 24 hour time in which case stop eating chocolate in the morning fatty,.

Just be casuals about it and you'll be fine

that shits delicious, you can make the best cakes with it

Definitely not

Well this thread ended quickly, straight to the point.

Yes you should say sup slut

she'll know that you're trying to get yourself out of the friendzone... don't be so obvious

Only if she doesn't like you.

You gotta hit on her somehow

how else do i get out

Having female friends sucks. No point.

In less than 15 words you already made yourself look like a pathetic desperate loser. It's not like anything you say, at this point, will change the retarded image you certainly already have, in her eyes. You are already beyond salvation.

You shouldn't befriend a female if you are sexually interested in her. Plain and simple.

>b-but shes muh buddeh
Kill yourself.

Just out of curiosity, OP, how old are you? If you are above 17, you are fucked.

well i plan to be more than friends

It's a bit weird yeah, you don't even say that to your girlfriend now really, it's outdated

Well shit, I thought it was ok. The only reason she stated with me I guess.

It's possible if you know how to. I call alot of my female coworkers gorgeous or beautiful just about every single day. In saying that, I'm decent looking and generally pretty flirty and charismatic. Just depends if you're a sperg or not