"Black lives matter" sure they do

"Black lives matter" sure they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-widespread-mortgage-fraud-toppled-the-housing-bubble-2010-5
heterodoxacademy.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extending the actions of an individual to millions of people who had nothing to do with those actions is for small-minded, conspiratorial nutcases and corporate shills.

Koch brothers pls go.

He lived long enough.

Fuck you disgusting nigger loving cuck faggot go worship bbcs somewhere else

Also work the other way around the way some of them say all whites be racist

Whenever someone says they're probably blm I automatically think they're a fucking idiot and completely invalidate their opinions on EVERYTHING.

Pro* fucking auto correct

That is merely an example

Pic related

Hopeful youll die quickly though

>"Black lives matter" sure they do.
No they do not. and not for the reason you are suggesting.
"Black lives matter" only when they want white people to fix something.
40% of blacks can swim compared to 70% of whites yet blacks drown at 5.5x the rate of whites.
If "Black lives matter" then all blacks would learn to swim and make sure their kids can swim.
Few blacks will make it to old age due to obesity related fatalities. If "Black lives matter" blacks would as a culture pride themselves on fitness and make sure their kids do to rather than priding themselves on obesity.
And I do not think we even need to talk about "Black lives matter" when it comes to black on black violence.
"Black lives don't matter" according to black actions.

businessinsider.com/how-widespread-mortgage-fraud-toppled-the-housing-bubble-2010-5

White people steal 5 million homes through fraud.

So by that logic white lives don't matter because some white people do horrible things?
Or are you just some hypocrite faggot?

Why you mad?

>one guy's opinions and claims
You really don't get this whole "supporting your point" thing do you?

Except that this kind of stuff isn't one in a million. I've heard figures ranging from 14% - 30% of all black males will be in prison at least once in their life. Granted a fair number of those are for drug related offenses but a lot more are for violent crimes or robberies.

Im not a piece of shit like you, i dont hold any race higher than the other. We're all trash.

Fucking niggers

#BlackLivesSplatter

hey op, look at this!

>I've heard figures ranging from 14% - 30% of all black males will be in prison at least once in their life.
I'd love to see a source and not just what you think you heard someplace.
But anyway are they all for killing old people like the op? How about factors like them being arrested for weed possession at a much higher proportion? And it's not just that they get searched under "stop and frisk" more but that they are more likely to actually be charged if they are found with weed compared to white people.

Niggers are pretty much a failed experiment. They arent fully developed and its shown. Every corner of the world its the same shit. At least mixed ethnics are productive.

Anyone who defends this shit is pretty much brain dead at this point.

race war will be coming soon and blacks being 13% of the population will lose miserably

Then why even mention "black lives matter" or black people at all if you were trying to say that no lives matter because we're all trash?

Because you're a lying hypocrite piece of shit trying to backtrack to cover your obvious idiocy.

when black on black violence happens there are usually three outcomes:
1. one black person goes to jail
2. both black people go to jail
3. case goes unsolved because no one thinks it matters and it does not get the attention from the media and is swept under the rug

When police brutality happens, there's typically one outcome:
1. Cops go free

2/10
obvious bait is obvious
made me respond anyway

>anyone who disagrees with MUH FEELS is a dead-brain poopy-head dummy!why can't all these dummies see how superior I am!?

Daily reminder: Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate than that of whites.

white women love bad boys. that's why white women are owned by blacks.

>you better have sources
>present the facts that shows they tends to have higher crime rates in their area related to drugs, where as white drug use tends to remain in low crime areas
>provide more facts that show blacks are predisposition to being violent
>"No, those are figures support hate and are obviously bigoted"

I've been through this racial debate enough to know that you are not guided by facts but by ideology. Enjoy being a cuck.
>

Good post.

When whites make up 12% of the population and 50% of homicides, then you can play that card. Until then, fuck off.

heterodoxacademy.org/
heterodoxacademy.org/
heterodoxacademy.org/

>being this mad

He a gud boy; he dindu nuffin..

Which is exactly why black lives matter is bullshit.
But then again the assumptions they extend to whote people are based on made up lies. So it's worse than bullshit
Niggers gonna nig

All whites are racist.
Without being a liberal ass faggot, you gotta be a minority to know how it feels to be a minority. And then you gotta be a minority for as long as the minorities were minorities to be able to whine about it.
Have fun whitey.

Whites are minorities now, I think you're angry at Hispanics since they control the vote now.

old white fucker probably deserved it.

Niggers commit robbery and murder at higher rates than any other race, and they only make up 13% of the population.

sorry what was that?

makes one wonder how they've been able to own white women with those statistics

what

>All whites are racist
Just like all blacks are niggers.
Stay mad blackie

excellent point jamal, i'd never have thought of that.

>odvious bait is odvious
Oh boy, look at that irony.

there there, cuck. there there.

Sir I would ask you retract your statement and apologize because I am a proud And peaceful muslim.

so if one black man does something evil all black men are evil?

We, the south, shold offer to take all the coons back but only if we are once again allowed slavery

They don't.
Interracial bullshit is everywhere in the mainstream media because Jews.

Get off Facebook and stop being such a beta.

Yes.
Usain bolt is fast so all niggers are fast
OJ simpson is a murderer so all niggers are murderers.
A black woman is fat, loud and sassy. Therefore.

But then the niggers wouldnt be able to live life while doing nothing.
They would also be upset you took their guns and bling and probably rape your family while you sleep.

>obvious bait is obvious
Umm
>And I do not think we even need to talk about "Black lives matter" when it comes to black on black violence.

So you talked about the part that didn't even need to be talked about?
Man, you clearly don't even know how to get baited.

Nation of Islam (Black Muslims) say that whites were made by a "bleaching" process through breeding by a scientist 6,000 years ago

>why its offensive to say all lives matter
A black life is worth more than any other life

As a southerner, WE DID NOT FIGHT FOR SLAVERY.

Sure that was a bonus, but we still fought when Lincoln offered to keep slavery legal. FACT: the north had more slaves than the south before the war started.

We fought to keep the fucking fed in Washington DC and keep power in the states.

>extending a white police officer shooting a violent black teenager to "cops are hunting blacks"

Naw. The industrious ones owned slaves themselves. The rest get to make the south great again, by forced labor

nig looks like blackbroccoli

awesome nickname

Wow, the south was WAY better educated then than it is now.

These days they say they didn't fight it for slavery, they fought it for "Yeeehaaw!", Dukes of Hazzard flags, and the right to marry cousins and siblings

Hey mang, got anymore of this couple for research purposes you understand.

>More slaves
Where are you getting those numbers from brohim

Whose "we"? taking credit for something you had morning to do with is awfully niggerish

The white race is finished. Most of you peckerwood NEETs gonna meet the same fate way before this crusty old fool did

>thinking I give a fuck about coal burning race traitor sluts such as her

>my ansestors embarrass me
Degerate as fuck

>making love to me
Clearly autistic

Cool bait.
How much you getting paid to shill?

fo free man i love seeing crackas gettin their due...you better watch out honky lololol

I want him in my ass t.b.h

haha burn in hell fucking white faggots

Coming from the perspective of a teacher, nigs have absolutely no respect. They constantly come up with reasons to not do things. Every little thing is a battle because 80% of them come from fatherless homes and don't understand discipline or respect. They become the most selfish creatures where they only look out for themselves or their homeboys... Its sickening because that shit spreads like wildfire because they're seen as cool. But fuck that, as every generation oncoming will be more and more like this and will be the end of decent human beings.

Rip to this war veteran. When do we solve the Black Question?

bitch you are as good as dead

Ay how bouchu fuck of fam befo i pop one in yo ass fam u fuckin honkey ass bitch sayin i dunno respect for any peeps

Same. except for me its phrases like
>cuck
>libtard
>blm terrorists
>SJW
>dindus

I automatically assume a person who uses those to be proof of natural selection. Total waste of breath

respect my cock faget

Yo Coming from da perspective o' uh beotch, nigs gots absolutely nahh respect. dey constantly come up wif reasons ta not do things. Every little thin` be uh battle cuz 80% o' dem come from fatherless homes an' don' dig' discipline or respect. dey become da most selfish creatures where dey only peep out fo' themselves or they homeboys... Its sickening cuz dat sheeit spreads like wildfire cuz dey're seen as tight. But fuq dat, as every generation oncoming will be mo' an' mo' like dis here an' will be da end o' decent human beings all ye damn hood ratz..

i hope that nig tortured that gook killer before he burned his ass

Inb4 "white who sees his race is falling apart"
I'm hispanic that eas raised in a decent household. Focused on keeping the lights on and putting food on the table. Everyone helps, selfishness is seen as a dick move where I come frome.

He looks like Killer Croc's bastard

When are we going to kill all these niggers?

ask wifey what time is good for her

Yo peep pimpz, ah'm uh respectable black nigga an' not all o' us is like dat. Could you try looking at da pimp-tight eggs instead o' all da bad eggs? Try ta promote pimp-tight black culture instead o' praising nigga culture it will he`p us all in da long run. Hell if you could even tame niggas wed gots uh strong weapon against da muslim threat. If muslims rule da world ah could lose muh motha fuckin dong or git stoned fo' infecting uh faggot wif aids an' we's dont wants dat peep this shit

never ..they gonna rip yo lily white ass apart

How about people who use the word faggot?
faggot.

We need a board about hating niggers
the name would be /BLDM/ for black lives don't matter

Fuck off faggot.

haha fucking gringo.

I see .govs and Wikipedia. Neither of which I would cite in ein million years

Newfag.

bump for this

How?

Kenyens win all running cause if have genes difference supirior lungs skills for endurance

Ron howard is sensitive to the sun so that means all gingers are sen-ohwait.

i think someone is angry his safe space has been invaded

Yeah. That's almost as stupid as riling up thousands of retard black people over the deaths of a few retard black people who put their own lives at risks committing crimes and being all around degenerate retards.

this asap

Oy Vey

What did Jew say I could not hear it over the
sound of a Swastika being banned and pointed
at by someone who's offended by some lines.

Fucking KIKE